- VDSL2 G.vectoring for maximized service coverage
- Wireless N300 and USB port for file sharing
- Comprehensive QoS enhanced triple-play experience
- Remote management via TR-069 and TR-181 i2
- 2.4 GHz 802.11n (3 x 3) 450 Mbps, 5G Hz 802.11ac (4 x 4) 1733 Mbps
- VDSL2 Vectoring optimises performance and coverage
- Profile 8a/8b/8c/8d/12a/12b/17a/35b
- ATM QoS, Triple Play QoS, IGMPv1/v2/v3, IGMP Proxy/Snooping
- §SPI Firewall Security
- Fast WLAN coverage anywhere at home covers up to 696 m² with connections of the Multy X Router and Multy X satellites
- Tri band mesh technology provides optimal strong WiFi anywhere at home
- ly move from room to room. A single Wi-Fi network name and a pword creates a repeated login of the past. Usually this is quite necessary for repeaters.
- Simple, uncomplicated setup within minutes. Installation with the help of the , intuitive Multy app for iOS and Android
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa. Use voice commands to conveniently control your home network
- Speedy WiFi – Experience superb wireless connections with 867 Mbps (5 GHz) + 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) dual band WiFi
- Superior Range – Two fixed omnidirectional antennas with Beamforming technology provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- Versatile Connectivity – Fully compatible with VDSL2/ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL standards, as well as fiber, cable, and 3G/4G internet services
- Whole-Home Coverage with OneMeshTM + MU-MIMO Technology – Works alongside TP-Link OneMeshTM products to create a flexible Mesh network; Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices, reducing wait...
- Full Gigabit Ports – Take full advantage of broadband speeds up to 1 Gbps; Tether App– Easiest way to access and manage your router on mobile devices
- Includes Hardware plus 30 Day UTM trial service + 1-Year UTM service when activated
- 1000 Mbps FW / 180 Mbps VPN / 90 Mbps UTM
- 40 concurrent Ipsec VPN connections with SHA-2 encryption
- With built in WLAN Controller that supports CAPWAP for managing up to 18 AP's, 2 included.
- Express Mode with advanced Cloud Query technology
- Deliver up to 350 Mbps firewall throughput and 90 Mbps VPN throughput
- 10 concurrent Ipsec VPN connections with SHA-2 encryption
- High Throughput Gb Ports, 1x WAN, 4x LAN/DMZ, 1x Sfp
- Allows administrators to assign different IP addresses with the use of ZyXEL One Network.
- Express Mode with advanced Cloud Query technology
- 3GPP release 10 category 6 with data rates of up to 300/50 Mbps(DL/UL)
- Carrier Aggregation to enlarge the bandwidth
- Router/bridge mode, multi-band, high-gain antennas
- IP 65 industry-grade hardened enclosure
- Software upgrades over-the-air with TR069 support
- 3GPP Release 10 Category 6 with data rates of up to 300/50 Mbps* (DL/UL)
- AC1200 dual-band concurrent links
- Supports seamless switching between 4G and 3G
- Multiple-band supported for different countries
- Bridge and router modes. Supports Dual-WAN failover
- Compact, sturdy design with wall-mount alternative
- Multimedia streaming is made easier by ZyXEL GS-108S v2's speedy Gigabit connection
- Enjoy effortless gaming and multimedia streaming through QoS ports with 3-level prioritization
- Helps you save energy with its Green Ethernet Feature
- Equipped with bi-color LED indicators for Ethernet port status. Lifetime Warranty
- Super-fast powerline Speed – HomePlug AV standard compliant, stable and high-speed data transfer rate, ideal for Ultra HD streaming and online gaming
- WiFi booster – extend up to 300 Mbps Wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office. System Requirements : Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac, Linux
- Multiple Ethernet ports – provide reliable high-speed wired connection for game consoles, smart TVs and NAS
- One Touch for super range extension - Wi-Fi Clone button simplifies your WiFi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network with one simple touch
- Plug, pair and play - set up your powerline network and start enjoying fast, seamless wired/wireless connection in minutes
Last update on 2021-08-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Zyxel Modems Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Zyxel Modems? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Zyxel Modems, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Zyxel Modems on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Zyxel Modems. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Zyxel Modems?
- What will Zyxel Modems do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Zyxel Modems?
- What’s the difference between good Zyxel Modems and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Zyxel Modems?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Zyxel Modems. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Zyxel Modems available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Zyxel Modems is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Zyxel Modems buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Zyxel Modems.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Zyxel Modems has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Zyxel Modems?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Zyxel Modems?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Zyxel Modems?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Zyxel Modems in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Zyxel Modems are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Zyxel Modems might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.