- Treble recorder in F
- ABS resin
- 3 piece
- includes carry case fingerchart cleaning rod and joint greese
- Tenor recorder
- Baroque system
- ABS resin
- 3 piece construction
- C/C# double keys
- In f
- Baroque system
- Abs resin
- 4 piece construction
- F/f sharp double keys. The ergonomic two-piece design is easy to hold and play to reduce strain over extended periods
- With 61 touch-sensitive keys and 850 instrument voices including drum kits, the PSR-SX600 digital workstation allows you to explore all musical genres
- The colour screen display not only displays musical notation and song lyrics but also ensures intuitive and easy operation. Functions such as arpeggio and multi pads provide further musical variation
- With the Unison and Accent function, the automatic accompaniment feature can be individually adapted to the users playing level / The microphone input also enables live sessions at home or on the road
- The PSR-SX600 is a real digital workstation that features 43 drums/SFX kits, 480 XG voices and 415 accompaniment styles including DJ styles, filters, live control knobs and a track mute function
- Items delivered: 1 x Yamaha PSR-SX600 digital workstation, including a power supply unit and instruction manual, in a black finish
- The PSR-F51 is a simple, compact and portable digital keyboard with an intuitive control panel, full-size keys and basic keyboard features - Ideal as a beginner keyboard for both kids and adults
- Learning to play just got easier: Thanks to its colour-coded control panel and digital display, the PSR-F51 is incredibly easy to operate - Simply select the instrument Voice and rhythm and off you go
- Enjoy the rich and powerful sound of your Yamaha keyboard with a friend, play and learn together thanks to the duo mode and keep to the rhythm with the built-in metronome
- The F51 features 61 full sized keys and 120 instrument voices with 114 Styles, the Dual Voice option, combines two instruments together to create a unique sound, create new sounds while you learn
- Items delivered: Yamaha PSR-F51 first time keyboard for beginners in black / AC adaptor, headphone output connector, owners manual and music rest
- Product 2: Recorder from the Beginning Book 1
- Clear and bright tone with a fast response Yamaha Planica's are designed to produce a rich sound that starts quickly even with a small amount of air. The clear and bright tone quality speaks evenly across...
- Stable tuning that lasts and lasts In addition to being fine-tuned and adjusted by specialists at the factory, the internal brass sound plates (aka reeds) are treated with a special corrosion-resistant...
- Engineered to prevent leaks A seamless rubber seal encloses the air chamber and the valves to prevent leaks. (Please note: while the natural rubber seal is entirely within the body of the instrument,...
- Smooth action keyboard Every individual key has its own separate suspension spring with anti-vibration guides, giving the keyboard a very responsive and smooth feel.
- Lightweight and compact design Yamaha Planica's are easy to hold and carry, making them convenient for travel between school and home.
- Yamaha L-2C keyboard stand for compatiable Yamaha electronic keyboards is easy to use, quick to set up and stable instrument stand for use with the PSR, PSR-E, NP and EZ series
- Fixed height keyboard stand which can be collapsed for storage or travel purposes, under bed storage and other compact spaces
- L-2C is recommended for use by beginners and advanced players alike with a strong design aesthetic, this digital keyboard was created to fit any home or classroom
- The L-2C is a stable, lightweight and durable alternative to traditional X-shaped keyboard stands and has been designed specially to fit many portable Yamaha keyboards
- Items delivered: 1x L-2C Keyboard stand in black / strong, stable and secure stand for playing the keyboard
- Yamaha yac-1094p powder paper
Last update on 2021-07-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Yamaha Instruments Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Yamaha Instruments? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Yamaha Instruments, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Yamaha Instruments on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Yamaha Instruments. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Yamaha Instruments?
- What will Yamaha Instruments do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Yamaha Instruments?
- What’s the difference between good Yamaha Instruments and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Yamaha Instruments?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Yamaha Instruments. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Yamaha Instruments available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Yamaha Instruments is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Yamaha Instruments buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Yamaha Instruments.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Yamaha Instruments has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Yamaha Instruments?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Yamaha Instruments?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Yamaha Instruments?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Yamaha Instruments in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Yamaha Instruments are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Yamaha Instruments might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.