- Gigabit Ethernet ports to provide a seamless networking experience
- The DIR-878 delivers premium performance for users who demand faster Wi-Fi speeds for HD streaming and gaming on multiple devices; this router is designed to support MU-MIMO technology that allows multiple...
- It's enhanced security features keep data safe from unwanted network intruders, whilst the increased range and reliability of wireless AC technology allows you to stay connected
- Four high-performance external antennas will bring out stronger Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home; more devices that will connect faster to your network and no more dead zones
- A Dual-core processor boosts multitasking computing power and improves throughput speeds for all of your applications
- Ultimate Wireless Speed – Combined wireless speeds up to 300Mbps (over 2.4GHz) and 867Mbps (over 5GHz)
- Guest Network and Parental Controls – Easily keep your main network secure by creating a separate network for visitors and restrict the internet access time and contents for children devices
- Easy Bandwidth Management – Bandwidth Control allocates necessary speed of each connected device to ensure quality of multimedia streaming. System requirements:Internet Explorer 11+, Firefox 12.0+,...
- Optimal Coverage - Four antennas make your connections more efficient and stable. Also with Low Noise Amplifier of 5GHz wireless band increases the receiving sensitivity to enlarge Wi-Fi coverage
- Easy Setup and Use - The free Tether app is available for both Android and iOS devices, making it easy to set up the Archer C50 V3 and manage your network settings
- Featuring dual WAN ports, compatible with VDSL/ADSL/Fiber/Cable services
- Providing broadband speeds up to 100Mbps over VDSL2 and backward compatible with ADSL
- Share files, media and printers with your friends or family using the multi-functional USB port
- Transmit Power : <20dB/m (EIRP) and also features Bandwidth Control (IP QoS)
- All-in-one: VDSL2/ADSL2+ modem, NAT router and wireless access point in one device provides a one-stop networking solution
- 300Mbps wireless speed ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Two antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- AC 1200Mbps: extremely fast dual band transfer rates up to 1167Mbps (2.4GHz: 300Mbps + 5GHz 867Mbps), supports multiple devices simultaneously. Works with any wireless network, modem and Wi-Fi enabled...
- High performance: 4x5dBi high gain antennas increase the sensitivity of the wireless router, connect over long distances, and provide strong wall penetration. The wireless network covers the entire family.
- Three working modes: Router / Wlan Access Point / Repeater(WISP) Mode, Meet your different network requirements. Complies with the IEEE 802.11ac / a / b / g / n standard.
- Provides maximum flexibility of use. 1x 10/100/1000 WAN port and 4 x 10/100 fast ethernet ports for Plugging in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices.
- Network Security: the wireless router supports two types of encryption: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK. One-key to press the WPS button to protect home network security. 1-Year warranty-- A new replacement if product...
- Strong and Stable Signal: Wireless F3 Router 300Mbps Wi-Fi speed meets your daily internet needs 3*5dBi antennas enlarged Wi-Fi Coverage area with reliable network.
- Easy Setup In Seconds: With this function you can enjoy WiFi experience effortlessly. No matter you are a tech-savvy enthusiast or a first-time user. F3 makes you enjoy a easy and freewheeling E-life.
- Parental Control: Allows parents to create WiFi access schedules and block unwanted websites or web content on children's devices.
- Bandwidth Control: Allows you to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each connected device to ensure quality of multi-media streaming.
- WPA Security: WiFi encryption supports WPA WPA2 WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK security mechanism to enhance security level.
- 802.11ac Wave2 Wi-Fi – 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
- 3×3 MIMO Technology – Transmitting and receiving data on three streams to pair flawlessly with your 3×3 clients.
- Boosted Wi-Fi Coverage – Beamforming technology delivers a highly efficient wireless connection.
- MU-MIMO – To help your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient.
- Intelligent Connection – Smart Connect directs clients to the less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage.
- Smart Wi-Fi Apps, Tools & Mobility
- Home Cloud For Media Management
- Parental Controls & Separate Guest Network
- Up To 450mbps + 450mbps Speed
- Wireless N Simultaneous Dual-band 2.4ghz & 5ghz
- Ethernet WAN allows to use as an DSL modem router or stand-alone wireless router.
- Compatible with VDSL2, ADSL2/2+, ADSL, fiber and cable services for complete future-proofing
- Fast Ethernet ports for the reliable internet performance
- VDSL/ADSL WAN multi service for IPTV support.
- PPTP VPN server and PPTP/L2TP VPN client support.
- AC1900 Wi-Fi: 600+1300 Mbps speed
- 1 GHz dual-core processor. System requirements: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0...
- Beamforming+ improves range and performance, high powered amplifiers and antennas to extend your Wi-Fi coverage
- Five 10/100/1000 Mbps, (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports, two USB ports, one USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0 port
- Lots of apps and features (genie, ReadyCLOUD, Kwilt, ReadySHARE, Open VPN, smartConnect, prioritisation) to make most of your router
Last update on 2021-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Wirless Routers Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Wirless Routers? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Wirless Routers, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Wirless Routers on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Wirless Routers. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Wirless Routers?
- What will Wirless Routers do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Wirless Routers?
- What’s the difference between good Wirless Routers and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Wirless Routers?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Wirless Routers. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Wirless Routers available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Wirless Routers is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Wirless Routers buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Wirless Routers.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Wirless Routers has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Wirless Routers?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Wirless Routers?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Wirless Routers?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Wirless Routers in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Wirless Routers are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Wirless Routers might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.