- Four products in one
- ADSL modem
- Wired Router
- Four-port 10/100 LAN switch
- SPI Double Firewall
- The RB3011UiAS-RM is a multi port gigabit router
- CPU: 1.4GHz; Memory: 1GB RAM
- 1x SFP cage; 1x USB3.0
- Ethernet: 10x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- OS: MikroTik RouterOS, Level5 license
- 5 Gigabit Ports and Up to 4 WAN Ports: 1 gigabit WAN port and 3 gigabit WAN/LAN ports with load balance raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband, High-speed wired connectivity
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Highly Secure VPN: Supports up to 20× LAN-to-LAN IPsec, 16× OpenVPN*, 16× L2TP, and 16× PPTP VPN connections
- Abundant Security Features: Advanced firewall policies, DoS defense,IP/MAC/URL filtering, and more security functions protect your network and data, with Life time warranty
- Equipped with one fixed Gigabit WAN port, one fixed Gigabit LAN/DMZ port and three freely interchangeable Gigabit WAN/LAN ports
- Load Balancing - automatically selects the best route according to the load
- Supports PPPoE server for the better management of internal network and providing ISP services
- Captive portal provides convenient guest authentication while promoting your business
- Abundant security features including ARP inspection, DoS defense, URL/keyword domain filter and access control
- AiMesh allows you to establish an even stronger Wi-Fi system with 802.11 ax (Wi-Fi 6) technology as wireless backhaul to transmit data between two RT-AX92U, ensuring the most stable possible Wi-Fi
- AX technology with OFDMA and MU-MIMO, AiMesh AX6100 Wi-Fi System enables more efficient, stable and faster transmission even when multiple devices are transmitting data at the same time
- Flexible Wi-Fi for connected devices AiMesh AX6100 Wi-Fi System comes with 802.11 n, ac and ax bands, which provides channels for all kinds of devices, including legacy or cutting-edge devices
- Commercial-grade network security for family, AiProtection Pro protects all the connected devices on your home network and advanced parental controls allow you to manage the family's internet usage
- Supports VDSL2, ADSL, 3G/4G and Ethernet-based Broadband
- 4-WAN Simultaneous : VDSL/ADSL, Ethernet and dual optional USB 3G/4G
- Can be centrally Managed by VigorACS
- IPv4/IPv6 Dual-Stack
- DrayTek Firewall with huge flexibility
- Wi-Fi 6 Technology—Archer AX10 comes equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
- Next-Gen 1.5 Gbps Speeds—Archer AX10 dual-band router reaches even faster speeds up to 1.5 Gbps (1201 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band).
- Connect Dozens of Devices—More simultaneous connections and reduced latency with OFDMA and MU-MIMO.
- Triple-Core CPU—Instant response to all your network activity with a 1.5 GHz triple-core CPU.
- Broader Coverage—4 Antennas and Beamforming technology focus signal towards individual clients for broader coverage.
- High speed (up to 300 Mbps) for fast wireless transfer rates
- Reliable range with MIMO antenna technology
- Four Ethernet ports to connect wired devices to your network
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 80 Percent Noncondensing
- All Ethernet ports support auto-crossover (MDI/MDI-X) -- No need for crossover cables
- IPv4/v6 addressing, DHCP client and server,VLANs Static routes, OSPF, RIP, BGP
- Firewall (ACL-based and zone-based), NAT, QoS
- VPN: IPsec, L2TP, OpenVPN, PPTP client and server
- PPPoE client and server, bridging, bonding, GRE,VRRP
- Dynamic DNS, DNS forwarding, DHCP relay. POE IN / POE OUT
- Dual Band Wi-Fi Supports 802.11ac standard, simultaneous 2.4 GHz 300 Mbps and 5 GHz 867 Mbps connections for 1200 Mbps of total available bandwidth
- Powerful Antennas: Four fixed external antennas and one internal antenna provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- MU-MIMO achieves 2x efficiency by communicating with up to two devices at once
- Beamforming technology delivers wider wireless coverage, detects the location of your connected devices and concentrates Wi-Fi towards them to create stronger overall connections
- Guest network and parental control: Keeps your main network secure by creating a separate network for friends and visitors by creating guest network; set restriction on internet access time and contents...
Last update on 2021-07-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Wired Routers Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Wired Routers? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Wired Routers, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Wired Routers on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Wired Routers. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Wired Routers?
- What will Wired Routers do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Wired Routers?
- What’s the difference between good Wired Routers and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Wired Routers?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Wired Routers. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Wired Routers available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Wired Routers is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Wired Routers buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Wired Routers.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Wired Routers has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Wired Routers?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Wired Routers?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Wired Routers?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Wired Routers in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Wired Routers are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Wired Routers might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.