- Strong transferring board with easy sliding capability, supports up to 336 pounds and is MRI safe for use in hospitals
- Sturdy board measures 27 5/8" x 14 5/8" wide and tapers to 10 1/8" at the middle
- Slip resistant pads at each end increase stability during transfer and prevent the board from sliding off surfaces
- Waterproof plastic board resists chipping, shattering, and splintering and makes moving from beds, wheelchairs, cars, and toilets easier
- Ideal daily living device for the elderly, disabled, and individuals with limited mobility or range of motion
- A laminated, durable plywood board that assists in bed, wheelchair, and car transfers in personal and professional environments
- Measures 76 cm (30”) in length, 21 cm (8.25”) in width, and is constructed of durable and long-lasting plywood
- Features high gloss finish for an easy, friction-free transfer is excellent for users of varying sizes and multiple uses
- Handholes in each end for easier grip during transfer, storage, or transportation
- Chamfered ends facilitate secure positioning during transfers and the longer than usual design accommodates a wider variety of functional transfers
- Made of a durable laminated plywood that is ideal for bed, wheelchair, and car transfers
- Transfer board measures 60 cm (24 in.) in length by 21 cm (8-½ in.) in width and weighs 1.1 kg with a maximum user weight of 190kg/30st
- Varnished top layers provides a friction free transfer board which reduces strain and eliminates the need to lift the patient
- Equipped with chamfered ends that ensure safe and secure positioning during transfers
- Ideal for elderly, disabled, handicapped or those who struggle to independently transfer themselves from a wheelchair
- ★ Function-The transfer board provides safe, convenient, high quality and user-friendly location transfer services for patients with limited mobility by connecting two locations to achieve a safe and...
- ★ Smooth surface - these adapter plates are evenly polished and sealed with a smooth surface coating that reduces the friction between the patient and the adapter plate and makes it easier for the...
- ★ Applicable scenarios - very suitable for transferring beds, cars, wheelchairs and toilets, and can be moved between beds, wheelchairs, cars and toilets.
- ★ Convenient to carry, easy to carry, the small adapter plate is light and easy to carry, suitable for home and excursion use.
- ★ The material is made of durable polyethylene plastic with a built-in hand slot for easy putting on and taking apart.
- ✔ wheelchair sliding board can help caregivers transfer the patient's basic tools safely so that they can move independently while protecting caregivers from harm
- ✔ Transfer aid for sliding boards more comfortable, safe and reliable transfer for changing between wheelchairs, beds, chairs, sofas, toilets or other seating positions
- ✔ The hollow handle provides additional leverage that is safe and reliable. Each handle is rounded, polished, and sealed for comfort
- ✔ These stable wooden boards made of high-performance polymers, evenly polished and sealed with a smooth surface coating, have a great load capacity, extrusion and break resistance and high security.
- ✔ Product specifications: high performance polymer. The overall size is 40.2 * 11.8 inches (102 * 30 cm) cm. Load capacity: 300 pounds
- Safe and easy transfer: This board is used to help people easily and safely transfer from wheelchairs, beds, chairs, sofas, toilets or other sitting positions, while minimizing the fatigue or injury of...
- Scope of application: It is very suitable for the elderly, patients or those who are difficult to transfer themselves from the wheelchair independently.
- Material: Made of high-performance polymer, with super load-bearing capacity, crush resistance, fracture resistance, and high safety. Ultra-smooth, no sharp edges, can ensure skin safety; slim structure,...
- High endurance: It is made of particularly strong plastic with a safe and comfortable disc, which can support the weight of the user when sliding on the board track during transportation.
- Ergonomics: easy to slide, the maximum support capacity can reach 440 pounds, reducing the pressure and friction caused by other adapter plates
- Transfer board is ideal for transfer distances in small areas, between the bed and wheelchair, and bathroom transfers
- Slide board measures 27.5 InchL x 12 InchW and weighs 4.5 lbs which can be used for independent transfers for individuals needing assistance when transferring
- Equipped with a rotating seat that glides on a track allows for easy transfers reducing the struggle when transferring
- Disc shaped seat can rotate 360 degree allowing for ease of transfer
- The ergonomic and comfortable transfer board is made of plastic and is strong enough to support 180 kg
- Designed to help a person transfer themselves
- Flared shape increases stability
- Lightweight, with anti-slip pads and an anti-bacterial finish
- Curved shape enables easier forward or side transfers
- Hand holds aid positioning
- 🍀Materials: Made of Oxford cloth mixing with cotton which makes the item feel soft, you would feel super comfortable when it touched with your skins. Withstand the weight is 220 lb.
- 🍀Reduce Stress: Even two person could operate it easily, this paralyzed belt could help reduce the pressure of home nursing and family care effectively.
- 🍀Function: Simple and easy to use transfer pad for transferring patient from the wheelchair to the bed, car, or another chair.
- 🍀4 handles help distribute the patients weight evenly over, ease positioning and transfer safety.
- 🍀Suitable for people who are paralyzed, elderly, disabled or injured.
- Universal transfer device with multiple uses and applications.
- 4 handles help distribute the patients weight evenly over; used by 2/3 caregivers.
- Polyester Fabric makes it durable,reinforced stitching at handles,ease positioning and transfer.
- 52x54 centimeters for sitting area to hold the patient safe.
- Extra fixed band to tighten the waist and thigh.
Last update on 2022-03-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Wheelchair Transfer Boards Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Wheelchair Transfer Boards? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Wheelchair Transfer Boards, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Wheelchair Transfer Boards on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Wheelchair Transfer Boards. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Wheelchair Transfer Boards?
- What will Wheelchair Transfer Boards do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Wheelchair Transfer Boards?
- What’s the difference between good Wheelchair Transfer Boards and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Wheelchair Transfer Boards?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Wheelchair Transfer Boards. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Wheelchair Transfer Boards available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Wheelchair Transfer Boards is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Wheelchair Transfer Boards buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Wheelchair Transfer Boards.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Wheelchair Transfer Boards has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Wheelchair Transfer Boards?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Wheelchair Transfer Boards?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Wheelchair Transfer Boards?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Wheelchair Transfer Boards in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Wheelchair Transfer Boards are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Wheelchair Transfer Boards might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.