- Data logs Relative Humidity, Temperature and Atmospheric Pressure
- Records up to 10,000 readings with a user programmable sample rate
- USB interface for easy set-up and data download
- Selectable data sampling rate from 1 minute to 18 hours
- Continuous, automatic recording of data from wind speed, wind direction, weather and environmental sensors
- Ethernet data transfer to WeatherFile.com for viewing live and historic data
- 2 ports for RS232/422/485 inputs
- Two user programmable switchable alarm signals available per sensor channel
- Real-time clock, with battery back-up, for date and time stamping of data
- Compatible with wide range of meteorological sensors
- Real-time clock for date and time-stamping of data with battery backup
- Compact, economical and robust design
- Low power consumption
- SDHC memory card for high capacity data storage in easily removable & transferable format
- Enables live & historical data view on WeatherFile.com
- Wireless data download to PC
- Compatible with wide range of meteorological sensors
- Raw data logged to daily .CSV file
- 5 or 10 minute averaged data logged to daily .CSV file
- Wireless weather station with 5 sensors, 5 channels, color screen, data logger, connect to PC
- 1. Can receive up to 5 sensors (Max. to 8 sensors), 5 different channels. You can put 5 sensors into 5 different locations
- LED backlight
- Frequency: 868 MHz
- Temperature, humidity, dew point and heat index display
- WS1041 professional weather station with PC interface and solar
- 433MHz, with or without RCC transmission, up to 100 meters
- Weather warning mode for temperature, humidity, wind chill, dew point, rainfall, wind speed, air pressure, storm warning.
- Sync and receive outdoor weather data instantly.
- USB port, you can easily connect to PC and upload weather data.
- 1. Can receive up to 5 sensors (Max. to 8 sensors), 5 different channels. You can put 5 sensors into 5 different locations.
- 2. Temperature, humidity, dew point and heat index display ;
- 3. Connect to computer via USB cable (software is available)
- 4. The data saved as CSV format into the TF card
- (Remark: TF card is not included into the package, please buy it separately.)
- Know conditions anywhere with an easy-to-use wireless, rugged, waterproof environmental data logger
- Monitor and track temperature, humidity, heat index, dew point temp, station pressure, density altitude and pressure trend in any environment, wet or dry
- Store thousands of data points and customize logging rate, connections and temperature alerts
- Small size and integrated D-ring for hanging allow for convenient, unobtrusive use indoors or out
- View, save, and share data from multiple DROPs with any Bluetooth enabled iOS/Android device
- Links your Davis weather station to your PC. Export data to reports. Create a weather website. Post weather conditions to a LAN, Citizen Weather Observer Program, or the GLOBE Program.
- Log and store data, even when the data logger is not connected to your PC. Transfer the data as often as you like, or leave the software running to transfer it automatically each day.
- Includes Data Logger, Windows Software on CD, and Download Cable. Compatible with Vantage Pro/Pro2, Vantage Vue, Weather Envoy, and Envoy8X
- User-Selectable Storage Interval. Choose 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Store up to six months worth of data depending on the storage interval.
- Requires Windows XP and above, and an available USB port.
- COMPACT & MINIMALIST DESIGN --- QUBS is tiny and it’s square design has a dimension of 46mm x 46mm x 18.5mm. Only one hidden button to operate the unit. Weigh only 39g, put it on the wall, hanging in the...
- BLUETOOTH LOW ENERGY 4.X & APPs --- Use the latest Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.X technology to connect with iOS or Android smartphones. TRACK MULTIPLE DEVICES AT THE SAME TIME (NO HUB REQUIRED) --- QUBS...
- TRACK MULTIPLE DEVICES AT THE SAME TIME (NO HUB REQUIRED) --- QUBS app is designed to track multiple QUBS devices place in different locations within the connection range.
- TRACK YEARS OF DATA & ANALYZE THE CHANGES --- Pack with large memory to log years of data from the temperature & humidity readings gathered and display it into easily readable curve and useful information...
- SET RANGE & ALERT YOU WHEN OUT OF RANGE --- User can easily set a range of temperature & humidity value to let QUBS remind you when detecting value that is out the designated range so they can do some...
Last update on 2021-10-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Weather Data Loggers Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Weather Data Loggers? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Weather Data Loggers, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Weather Data Loggers on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Weather Data Loggers. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Weather Data Loggers?
- What will Weather Data Loggers do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Weather Data Loggers?
- What’s the difference between good Weather Data Loggers and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Weather Data Loggers?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Weather Data Loggers. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Weather Data Loggers available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Weather Data Loggers is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Weather Data Loggers buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Weather Data Loggers.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Weather Data Loggers has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Weather Data Loggers?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Weather Data Loggers?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Weather Data Loggers?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Weather Data Loggers in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Weather Data Loggers are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Weather Data Loggers might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.