- Made from heat treated drop forged steel for strength and durability
- Ergonomically designed rubber grip handles for comfort during use
- 200mm / 10" Curved Jaw Plier
- 170mm / 7" Curved Jaw Plier
- 150mm / 6.5" Straight Long Nose Plier
- 【HIGH QUALITY】 The caliper body is forged from carbon steel with high heat treatment content, high hardness and long service life.
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】 Ergonomic design handle and connecting rod, convenient and labor-saving, and the mechanical power connecting rod is used to connect the two handles to achieve the tightening and...
- 【FEATURE】 The screw fine adjustment twist is easy to adjust the suitable size to lock. The round teeth of the saw blade are strong to hold the thing. Fixed rivets make the connection more solid, secure...
- 【STRONG TENSILE】 Made of special spring steel, high tolerance, strong tensile strength and durability
- 【SERVICE】 If you have any questions or need any suggestions about the products we have sold, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with quality after-sales service.
- Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release
- A specially-designed all-purpose jaw grips on to flat, round, hex, and square work pieces to provide a tremendous bite.
- The 70-Millimetre jaw capacity is ideal for larger job applications.
- Seven different jaw position settings help tackle a variety of jobs.
- The angled design makes working in confined spaces easier.
- ProTouch grips have an ergonomic design that prevents painful pinches and provides additional control.
- Item width: 4.063 inches
- Manufactured from good quality carbon steel
- Hardened and tempered
- Serrated gripping surfaces
- Adjustable opening with quick release lever
- Wire cutter will cut screws and bolts up to 1/4in (6 mm) diameter in progressive bites
- 🔧【 3 Pack C-Clamp Set 】: Locking C-Clamp pliers of total length 6 inch, 9 inch, 11 inch are available (detail dimension please refer to the product images), one set to satisfy different needs for...
- 🔧【 Thickened Swivel Pad 】: Designed with thickened swivel pad, which can effectively prevent scratches and ensure solid clamping that helps clamp a variety of shapes without deformation.
- 🔧【 Wide Application 】: Ideal for home, workshop, and professional use, providing clamping for light applications, such as woodworking, welding jobs, pocket-screw joinery, cabinetry, repairing, and...
- 🔧【 Heavy Duty 】: Made of high-carbon steel material with nickel-plated finish, this set of C-Clamp has great durability and ruggedness, also can perfectly secure the projects together with ease.
- 🔧【 Ergonomic Grip 】: Ergonomic connecting rod is energy-saving; Rubber coated handle to provide maximum grip comfort and make you use the clamps comfortably with ease; Screw trim twist helps adjust...
- 4" Power Grip Pliers
- 4" Long Nose Power Grip
- 6" Long Nose Power Grip
- 7" Power Grip
- 10" Power Grip
- 【Wide Opening Jaw & Thickened Swivel Pad】The jaw depth is 1.7" (43mm), clamps materials up to 1.2" (32mm) thick. Designed with thickened swivel pad, which can prevent scratches and ensure solid...
- 【Multifuction Tool】6" long C-clamp locking pliers are ideal for clamping bulky work pieces such as woodworking, welding jobs, pocket-screw joinery, cabinetry, repairing, and so on.
- 【High Quality】Heavy duty Chrome Vanadium steel jaws and teeth with premium wear and corrosion resistant nickel plating.
- 【Easy to Use】Operation is as easy as turning the screw to adjust the pressure level and fit the object at hand.
- 【Locking Clamp】Classic trigger lock release securely lock the pliers in place while you work. Ergonomic handle is energy-saving and provide comfort.
Last update on 2021-07-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Vise Grips Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Vise Grips? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Vise Grips, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Vise Grips on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Vise Grips. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Vise Grips?
- What will Vise Grips do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Vise Grips?
- What’s the difference between good Vise Grips and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Vise Grips?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Vise Grips. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Vise Grips available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Vise Grips is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Vise Grips buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Vise Grips.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Vise Grips has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Vise Grips?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Vise Grips?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Vise Grips?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Vise Grips in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Vise Grips are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Vise Grips might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.