- Teller Violin Bridge - Aubert Model (shaped and fitted) 4/4
- Carefully dried and aged select European maple bridge
- Cut using proprietary methods
- Durable and adds a bright, rich tone
- Unslotted, ready for final set up
- Enhances the tonal output of any violin
- 【FOR 4/4 VIOLIN】Violin bridges isViolin bridges is made of natural maple wood material, solid and durable to use. Has a exquisite workmanship, fits for 4/4 violin.
- 【ENSURE PERFECTSOUND QUALITY】High quality, more beneficial to carrying the sound, ensure the perfect sound quality for the performance of the violin.
- 【GREAT VALUE SET】Small size and light weight, included 5pcs that enough for a long service need.
- 【FOR VIOLINIST】Violin bridges is important part of violin, perfect for professional violinist or violin lovers.
- 【GUARANTEE】If you are not satisfied with our product you received, you can send emails to us at any time. We will reply you instantly and help you solve your problem.
- GOOD MATERIAL: The violin bridge part is made of natural maple wood material, solid and durable to use.
- PERFECT TONE FOR VIOLIN: more beneficial to carrying the sound, ensure the perfect sound quality for the performance of the violin.
- GET ENOUGH REPLACEMENT: Small size and light weight, included 5pcs that enough for a long service need.
- EXQUISITE WORKMANSHIP:With a fine workmanship and smooth surface,is very suitable for 4/4 violin.
- GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with our product received, you can apply for unconditional return and refund. In terms of any problem of this product, you can send emails to us at any time.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Made of natural maple wood material, the violin bridge is solid and durable to use.
- 5 PCS TOGETHER: Small size and light weight, included 5pcs that enough for a long service need.
- HIGH QUALITY: Violin bridges is more beneficial to carrying the sound, which can ensure the perfect sound quality for the performance of the violin.
- Fits for 4/4 violin. It is important part of violin, perfect for professional violinist or violin lovers.
- GUARANTEE: Our product have 180 days warranty, if you have any question about this product, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to help you solve your problem.
- Hidersine Teller 2 Star easel, 1/2 size 
- Shaped and cut bridge to medium height
- 4/4 Size
- String Notches require being cut
- High Quality Maple Wood
- Unvarnished Bridge
- Starter Violin Kit: The fingerboard is inlaid with Muscovite fingerboard point and convenient to find the handle position quickly, which make EVA-3 violin is ideal for violin beginner or student easy to...
- Material: Made of spruce wood panel, maple back board and side plate with inlaid in antique varnish. Maple wood neck, pear-wood finger board, date wood chin rest and tail nail, aluminum alloy strain plate...
- Handmade: Made entirely by hand, the black line is embedded, with matte surface, the vertical line with the high-grade violin is provided, and the hand feeling is good.
- Detail: The tuning knob is made of high-quality wood ,having sufficient friction force,not easy to out of tune.
- Package include: EVA-3 violin x1, violin string x1, violin bow x1, violin rosin x1, violin bridge x1, violin tuner x1, pack bag x1, violin shoulder x1.
Last update on 2021-06-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Violin Bridges Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Violin Bridges? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Violin Bridges, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Violin Bridges on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Violin Bridges. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Violin Bridges?
- What will Violin Bridges do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Violin Bridges?
- What’s the difference between good Violin Bridges and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Violin Bridges?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Violin Bridges. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Violin Bridges available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Violin Bridges is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Violin Bridges buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Violin Bridges.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Violin Bridges has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Violin Bridges?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Violin Bridges?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Violin Bridges?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Violin Bridges in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Violin Bridges are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Violin Bridges might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.