- Tile & Grout Revival Pen White - Quick Drying & Permanent
- Ready to use
- Easy to apply – Thanks to the innovative pen shape, grout whitening is made simple with easy and precise application on existing grout lines to restore joints
- Easy restoration – The white grout reviver pen is ideal for easily restoring and refreshing old grout in the bathroom that has become faded and discoloured
- Mould resistant – The durable grout tile whitening pen refreshes discoloured grout joints and offers triple protection mould resistance to repel, kill and prevent mould
- Waterproof formula – The grout cleaner pen is ideal for use in the bathroom or kitchen and dries within 60 minutes, meaning showers can be used shortly after application
- Package Contents – Unibond Grout Reviver Pen, kitchen & bathroom grout cleaner to refresh discoloured/faded grout joints, easy to apply, triple mould protection, covers up to 60m*, Ice White, 1x7 ml
- Convenient: designed for easily removing old, worn-out putty, caulking and tile grout
- Versatile: can also be used to open cracks in plaster or concrete for prepping
- Soft-grip handle: offers added comfort and control
- Durable construction: consists of 60% carbon steel, 35% polypropylene and 5% TPR
- A premium grade fungal resistant brilliant white waterproof ceramic tile adhesive and grout
- conforming to EN 12004:2007 Type D, Class 2
- Designed to permanently fix and grout ceramic wall tiles
- kitchens, bathrooms, toilets,Wet Rooms and showers.
- Restores Tile Grout and leaves them looking clean and protected
- Change Colour of your Tile Grout Lines
- Covers up to 60 meters of 2mm width grout lines
- Anti-bacterial agents help prevent mould from re-appearing
- Ideal for floors & walls in Kitchens and Bathrooms
- With stiff nylon bristles this brush makes cleaning tiles and grout easy
- Reaches into difficult areas and leaves tiles looking like new with minimal effort
- Easily removes grime and mildew leaving tiles and grout shining. Comfortable soft-grip handle
- Can be used to clean around taps - leaves them sparkling and free from smears and marks
- HG Grout cleaner removes stubborn dirt from grout in floors and walls in, for example, the bathroom, toilet or kitchen
- Buffered and synthetic cleaning product
- Extremely concentrated
- Restores the colour of the grout
- Dilute in lukewarm water at a 1:4 ratio. Apply the floor grout cleaner to the grout with a brush/sponge. Let it work for a bit, scrub with a brush and wipe away the loosened dirt and rinse with water
- Ideal for cleaning most tiled surfaces whether wall, floors in the bathroom or Kitchen
- long stiff bristle fill it will allow you to clean even those deep hard to reach areas
- Features the new design Comfigrip Soft grip handle
- Comes with an Addis 2 year guarantee
- Part of the new Addis ComfiGrip Cleaning Range
- Refresh & restore – The grout whitening applicator refreshes old wall tile grout in bathrooms and kitchens, leaving a highly water-resistant, ice white finish.
- Anti-Mould – The ready-to-use grout cleaner features an anti-mould and waterproof formula, making it ideal for use in humid areas such as showers, bathrooms and kitchens.
- Easy Application – Ensure a perfect finish by using the built-in sponge applicator. The wall grout is only suitable for fully glazed ceramic and porcelain tiles.
- Quick-Drying – The kitchen and bathroom grout reviver dries in only 60 minutes and brings instant refreshment to faded or broken grout and tired looking tiles.
- Package Contents – UniBond Grout Reviver Sponge Pack, waterproof grout for fully glazed ceramic & porcelain tiles in bathrooms & kitchens, incl. built-in sponge applicator, dry in 60 mins, 1x125ml
Last update on 2022-02-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Unknown Grouts Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Unknown Grouts? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Unknown Grouts, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Unknown Grouts on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Unknown Grouts. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Unknown Grouts?
- What will Unknown Grouts do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Unknown Grouts?
- What’s the difference between good Unknown Grouts and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Unknown Grouts?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Unknown Grouts. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Unknown Grouts available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Unknown Grouts is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Unknown Grouts buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Unknown Grouts.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Unknown Grouts has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Unknown Grouts?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Unknown Grouts?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Unknown Grouts?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Unknown Grouts in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Unknown Grouts are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Unknown Grouts might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.