- Exclusive Lightweight Alloy Sports Frame - Straight Blade Forks - 24 Speed Shimano ST-TX800 Tourney EZ-Fire Shifters (3 x 8)
- Shimano Tourney TX Brake Levers - Front & Rear V-Brakes - Ergonomic Comfort Handlebar Grips, Black - Adjustable A-Head Handlebar Stem, Black
- 590mm Wide Flat Bar Handlebars, Black - Shimano Tourney TX Front Derailleur - Shimano TY501 Triple Chainset, 175mm Cranks - Shimano Altus RD-M310 Rear Derailleur - Shimano HG200-8 Cassette
- Sealed Bottom Bracket - KMC Chain - Sports Saddle - Quick Release Seatpost Clamp - Wheels: 700c Q/R Double Wall Rims
- Tyres: Mitas 700 x 40c Trekking Reflective - Frame Size: 21" - Colour: Black/Red - Weight: 13.4kgs - This bike will require assembly, a good knowledge of bikes and your own tools to do so.
- Frame: 17" Steel Trekking Trapeze
- Fork: Steel Rigid 700c
- Gearing: Shimano Tourney TZ 6 Speed x Microshift 6 Speed
- Wheels: 700c Alloy Trekking - Brushed
- Tyres: 700x35c Hybrid
- Hi-Tensile Steel Frame - Hi-Tensile Front Forks
- Front & Rear V-Brakes - 6 Speed Right Hand Sun Run Twist Grip Shifter
- Sun Run Rear Derailleur - Sun Run 14-28T 6 Speed Freewheel
- Lightweight Alloy Wheel Rims - Single Ring Chainset W/Double Guard
- Quick Release Seatpost Clam - Comfort Hybrid Saddle - Adjustable Quill Handlebar Stem - 590mm Wide Handlebars - Tyres: 700 x 38c City Tyres
- Hi-Tensile Steel Frame - Hi-Tensile Steel Forks
- V-Type Brakes - Shimano Revoshift 6 Speed Gears
- Shimano Tourney Rear Derailleur - 14-28T Freewheel
- Full Length Mudguards - KMC Chain - Sprung Saddle
- Tyre Size: 700 x 35c - Wheel Size: 700c - Frame Size: 22"
- Premium quality, made in Germany, high-quality stickers
- Weather and weather resistant, UV resistant - can be removed without leaving any residue
- Permanent adhesive, abrasion and scratch resistant, size: 4 cm x 5 cm
- Note on GPS fuse for bicycles
- Laminated and coated, permanent with laminate ORAGARD 215
- Practical bike frame bag for trekking bikes, racing bikes, mountain bikes – not suitable for city bikes
- Tool-free assembly: The bike frame bag is simply attached using Velcro straps
- Has enough space for personal items such as tools, a phone or a wallet – incl. clip light holder
- Key ring made of Velcro: one in each of the two zip pockets
- Material: Polyester / water repellent / dimensions approx. 15 x 12 x 12 cm / Weight: approx. 70 g / Colour: light blue
- Bike Mirror fit for MTB, Road bikes, E-bikes, Trekking bikes, Flat bars and Drop bars.
- Rear View Mirror Give you more confidence riding in traffic with a clear view behind. Convex mirror for excellent visibility
- Fits inside handlebar within 17mm ~ 21mm (please measure it before purchasing)
- Applicable for both right and left side, 360° adjustable for mutilple viewing angles
- Please make sure the end of your grips can be unplugged to install mirrors
- 【Two side locking】There are two screws on both sides of the handlebar. Two side locking design is durable and stable, not fall off easily. (Two Allen keys included)
- 【Ergonomic and horn design】 The ergonomic wing handle increases the contact area of your hand. The pressure is distributed over a larger area. These ergonomic Horn bike grips avoid hand and wrist...
- 【Easy to install】 Just 4 steps, loosen the screws, put the handles on the handlebar, insert the lid at the end of the handlebar and tighten the screws.
- 【Safety and comfort】 Made of soft TPR rubber and aluminum alloy; With anti-slip function, the Horner steering handles guarantee your safety and comfort.
- 【Universally applicable】 Bicycle handles are suitable for all standard handlebars (diameter: 22 .2mm). Perfect for bicycles / mountain bikes / racing bikes / folding bikes / electric vehicles / city...
- Specifically designed for trekking, Valentine's bicycles
- With gel
- With anatomically cut out full hole)
- Anatomic design with 5 step design
- With a built-in Ave Dämpfung
- Very low price for these sort after very wide 680mm trekking style black steel handlebar with a small rise to improve riding position. Can be used with various types of bikes, ATB,S, Hybrid and trekking,...
- Width: 680mm long. 25.4 Mm centre. 10 degree sweep back to rider to further improve riding position
- Standard 22.2Mm (7/8") diameter grip ends. Very long 225mm grip length area (so you can fit shifters, brake levers, grips etc)
- Hi-tensile steel construction.
- Weight 430grams (approx). Yl-811 (680)
Last update on 2021-07-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Trekking Bikes Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Trekking Bikes? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Trekking Bikes, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Trekking Bikes on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Trekking Bikes. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Trekking Bikes?
- What will Trekking Bikes do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Trekking Bikes?
- What’s the difference between good Trekking Bikes and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Trekking Bikes?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Trekking Bikes. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Trekking Bikes available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Trekking Bikes is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Trekking Bikes buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Trekking Bikes.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Trekking Bikes has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Trekking Bikes?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Trekking Bikes?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Trekking Bikes?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Trekking Bikes in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Trekking Bikes are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Trekking Bikes might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.