- Intel Core i5 2400 3.10 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 16GB DDR3 Memory
- 120GB SSD + 1000GB HDD + Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Displayport + VGA (Dual Screen Support)
- Windows 10 Pro License attached for Microsoft license compliance verification - MAR Physical License
- Four tempered glass panels on the front, top and sides of the case
- Three included SP120 RGB LED fans and integrated RGB controller
- Room for up to six case fans and compatible with 360 mm, 280 mm, 240 mm and 120 mm radiators
- Removable fan trays in the front and top of the chassis;Maximum GPU Length: 370 mm Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm; Maximum PSU Length: 225mm; Motherboard: ATX (Up to 272mm), MicroATX, Mini ITX
- Cable routing channels with included velcro cable straps for clean cable management
- Synergize the MPG GUNGNIR 110R with a MSI motherboard through the USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port
- Mid-Tower gaming PC case that supports ATX / M-ATX / Mini ITX
- Comes with 4 ARGB fans and has room for up to 6 fans. Fans are Mystic Light compatible
- Premium 4mm thick tempered glass design that ensures the durability of the window and excellent viewability
- Insta-Light Loop function that allows users to quickly cycle through ARGB lighting effects and colour profiles
- Full ATX Case: Mid Tower Size, But Fully Support E-ATX , ATX , M-ATX , ITX Motherboard.
- Quality& Practical: 4mm Windows Tempered Glass PC tower (Side & Front Panel), Swing Door Windows Side Panel Design.
- Excellent Cooling: Maximum Support 9 Fan Space or 240mm Top +120mm Rear Water Cooling System, Pre-installed 3 Colorful LED Fans.
- High Compatibility: Support VGA＜370mm, CPU Air cooler ＜160mm . Support 2* HDD+2*SSD or 4*SSD.
- I/O Port: 1* Power, 1* Reset, 1* USB 3.0, 2*USB 2.0, 1*Audo, 1* Mic.
- Processor: Intel i7-4770 @ 3.40GHz
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM, Hard Drive: 512GB Solid State Drive
- Operating System: Genuine Windows 10 Pro
- Warranty: 12 Months Hardware RTB
- Delivery: Free UK & Ireland
- Elegant, modern design: with flush-mounted side panel window
- Dual USB 3.0 front panel ports
- SSD support: all four hard drive trays provide solid state drive support
- Tool-free 3.5 inch and 5.25 inch drive installation
- Cable routing channels and holes
- 4 mm tinted tempered glass side panel, making it ideal for showcasing your build with (RGB) lighting
- Packed with an addressable 120 mm RGB fan which supports MSI Mystic Light for unlimited customization options
- The case of magnetic dust filter on top side is designed to give users the best experience in un-installing and cleaning
- Room for up to Six system cooling fans, or a 240 mm radiator in the top, and a 360 mm radiator in the front
- MAG VAMPIRIC 010 chassis can support ATX, mATX and Mini-ITX motherboard
- Stylish RGB LED design with acrylic in the front panel
- Access 13 preset lighting modes via conveniently located LED control button
- Full tempered glass side panel to showcase the inside of your rig
- Air vents on the front panel provide superior air flow and circulation
- Dual chamber design for improved ventilation
- Full tower case with massive expansion and cooling space
- Supports dual 360 mm radiators. Latched side panels for easy access
- Front panel three mode fan controller
- Dual 140 mm LED intake fans and a 140 mm exhaust fan included
- Maximum GPU Length 355mm. Maximum PSU Length 260mm. Maximum CPU Cooler Height 200mm
- Mid tower computer case wide space structure, support ATX/M-ATX/ITX Motherboard
- Side through desgin, tempered glass (front panel) & acrylic (side panel) combine, elegant and contracted style
- Maximum support total 2 x SSD/HDD + 2 x SSD or 4 x SSD
- Maximum support 240MM/120MM water cooling radiator, 360MM length graphic card, 158MM height CPU air cooler, 6 x 120mm case cooling fans (3 red halo LED case fans included))
- I/O Ports - 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 , 1x HD Audio. 1x Microphone, 1x Power Switch, 1x Reset
Last update on 2021-10-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Tower Computers Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Tower Computers? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Tower Computers, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Tower Computers on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Tower Computers. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Tower Computers?
- What will Tower Computers do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Tower Computers?
- What’s the difference between good Tower Computers and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Tower Computers?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Tower Computers. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Tower Computers available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Tower Computers is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Tower Computers buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Tower Computers.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Tower Computers has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Tower Computers?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Tower Computers?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Tower Computers?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Tower Computers in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Tower Computers are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Tower Computers might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.