- The MTX TrunkBag uses a unique material process to provide our largest, stiffest, and most weather resistant MTX series bag
- In addition to the expandable top section and rear water bottle holder, the side panels expand to full panniers maximizing capacity. Total 22.6 Litre Capacity
- Compatible with all MTX QuickTrack racks with attachable side frames. MTX Dual Side Frames are required when using panniers on MTX BeamRacks.
- Features include : Water bottle holder, Shoulder strap, Carrying handle, 3M reflective strip, Safety light clip, Elastic top bungees
- Only compatible with Topeak MTX Rack
- The bag is easy to load from the top thanks to the practical roll-top closure.
- The volume can be compressed according to the contents and the water has no chance of penetration.
- Can be removed and fitted to the roof rack with one hand in seconds.
- Several adapters are supplied for different pipe diameters.
- If the bag is not attached to the bike, you can carry it using the shoulder strap or the sturdy handle.
- Roll-top closure, reflective printing, automatic lock slidable hooks for exact positioning, press & pull for quick release, carrying handle
- Molded panels are protective and water repellent; Top mounted bungees secure extra items
- Full length 3M reflective strip adds safety at night; Optional Rain Cover
- Built-in carrying handles for off bike convenience; Compatible with all rear racks
- Water Bottle Holder; Safety Light Clip; Insulation molded EVA Foam
- Wt. 1400 g / 3.09 lbs,(closure)
- Capacity 25 L / 1525 ci
- Material 420 Denier and 840 Denier Nylon waterproof fabric, sonic welded seams
- Bag Attachment Hook and Lock System. Fits racks ø 8/10/12 mm
- One Main Compartment
- The biggest trunk bag in the Topeak range. Includes expanding top, large roll-out panniers and rear bottle holder
- 600 Denier Polyester Dupont Teflon Coating for superb weather resistance. Expandable, divided main compartment with two side panniers
- Rear water bottle holder. Insulated main compartment. Padded foam walls protect load. Elastic top bungees. 3M reflective strip for safety
- Built-in carrying handle, plus detachable shoulder strap. Mounting: QuickTrack mount for MTX racks. Safety light clip
- 36cm x 25cm x 21.5-29cm. 22.6L. 1,160g
- Outstanding value, lightweight 3-strutalloy rear rack with integral fendertop.
- 6061 T6 aluminium with stainlesssteel hardware
- One size fits all 26'/700C bikes
- Wider strut shape stabilisespanniers
- Secure 4-point fixing
- 600 Denier Polyester Dupont Teflon Coating for superb weather resistance
- 36 x 25 x 21.5cm, 16.6L, 1195g
- Insulated main compartment
- Integrated bottle holder. Elastic top bungees. 3M reflective strip for safety
- Built-in carrying handle. Detachable shoulder strap. QuickTrack mount for MTX racks
- Capacity: 7.3 L / 445 ci; Max. Load: Limited to Rack Maximum Load Rating; Insulation: Rigid Foam
- Compartments: One Main, Two Side Zippered Expanding Panniers, Multi-Expanding Top
- Shoulder Strap, Carry Handle, 3M Reflective Strip, Safety Light Clip
- Elastic Top Bungees, Optional Rain Cover
- Bag Attachment: RX Quick Track with Attached Side Panels
- With rear light attachment and a waterproof inner bag
- The material is lightweight, robust and extra repellent against water and dirt
- The saddle bag has a volume of 10 litres
- The BackLoader is a large-volume saddle bag for all those bike packers looking for a mobile and sleek alternative to luggage carriers
- Thanks to the ingenious fastening system and the compression straps, the pendulum effect is reduced and the comfort is increased in a trace
Last update on 2021-07-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Topeak Panniers Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Topeak Panniers? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Topeak Panniers, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Topeak Panniers on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Topeak Panniers. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Topeak Panniers?
- What will Topeak Panniers do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Topeak Panniers?
- What’s the difference between good Topeak Panniers and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Topeak Panniers?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Topeak Panniers. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Topeak Panniers available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Topeak Panniers is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Topeak Panniers buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Topeak Panniers.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Topeak Panniers has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Topeak Panniers?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Topeak Panniers?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Topeak Panniers?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Topeak Panniers in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Topeak Panniers are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Topeak Panniers might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.