- The carbon monoxide detector NM-CO-10X-INT has a state-of-the-art electrochemical sensor that warns you of dangerous CO concentrations in the air. Loud 85 dB alarm sensor
- Built-in lithium battery. Thanks to the battery life of 10 years, maintenance required is kept to a minimum
- Can be used as a stand-alone CO detector or retrofitted to a wireless alarm with the separately available W2 radio module B07BK6KKH8. Triggers a networked CO detector, then alerts the whole network
- Large test/mute button for regular checking of functionality. High operational safety thanks to continuous self-tests on the sensor and the electronics
- Portable device, can be taken on holiday or installed at home
- CO detector with EN certified sensor for monitoring gas boilers, gas stove heaters, gas boilers, stoves, rooms with combustion equipment such as fireplace, fireplace and other fireplaces in the living area
- Also ideal for use in motorhomes, caravans (including parked caravans) and boats
- Reliable alarm in the event of CO risk, alarm acoustically (penetrating, extra loud alarm signal > 90 dB) and optical (coloured LED), alarm and event memory in the event of absence, optional pre-alarm
- 7 year warranty, 7 year sensor power through long-term sensor, 7 year voltage supply by 3V lithium battery, this is permanently installed and sealed tamper-proof. The device is maintenance-free, protection...
- Can be connected with other Honeywell X series CO and smoke detectors via optional XW100 plug-in module
- Battery-powered combination alarm that offers protection from the dual dangers of smoke and carbon monoxide in a single unit for added convenience - The voice alarm feature audibly announces which Danger...
- Designed to be wall- or ceiling-mounted, this battery-powered unit is perfect for when space is limited but protection is paramount. It can be used in most locations throughout the home but check in...
- The voice warnings given by this alarm are: "fire! Fire!" "Warning! Carbon monoxide" "Caution, carbon monoxide previously detected" "Hush mode activated" "Hush mode cancelled" "Low battery"
- Model 10Sco | Power supply 9V battery supplied as standard | temperature range 0˚C to 40˚c | humidity range up to 90% relative humidity (RH) non-condensing | Alarm dimensions 145 x 145 x 45mm | Alarm...
- Warranty 10 years | approvals: BSI certified to EN14604: 2005 (smoke) | BSI certified to EN50291-1: 2010 (carbon monoxide) | CE tested and certified
- Power supply of 3 x AA batteries; continual monitoring
- Multi-feature green and red LEDs
- 10 years sensor life and warrenty
- End-of-life warning
- Test/Reset button
- Replaces older Life Saver model
- Continuous monitoring for CO with a loud alarm on detection
- Can be wall mounted or free standing - ideal for taking on holiday or when travelling
- Battery operated (3 replaceable AA batteries supplied)
- 7 year warranty, 10 year alarm life, Kitemarked and CE Marked
- Automatic self diagnostic check
- 7 years sealed for life lithium battery
- Loud 85 dB alarm at 1 m
- Large test and silence button
- Large multi-function digital screen and room thermometer
- Intelligent multi-technologies alarm- for combined protection and fewer nuisance alarms
- Fewer nuisance alarms
- Sealed in 10-year Lithium battery
- Alarm memory
- End of life warning
- Warns you early of carbon monoxide poisoning*, caused by incomplete combustion (chimney / gas boil)
- Includes 3 x AA batteries, dowels and screws = easy, wireless and quick installation
- Easy to reach the test button for function test on the front/alarm sound approx. 85 dB
- Acoustic display + optical warning in low battery / Co detector can be operated with standard (3 x AA) batteries
- Note: Always ensure fresh air supply when operating a fireplace, or when burning coal (shisha, water pipe). Never put glowing charcoal in the house
- Wide detection range - The maximal detection range of metal parts 3-inch AC wire 2-inch stud parts 1 5-Inch Easy to find the stud centre and Edges accurately Locates metal pipes live wire stud wooden...
- Centre finding - AC wire warning flags will show on the LCD whenever live Wires was monitoring in three detecting modes Show column will elevating as wood stud finder approach item's centre and the highest...
- Calibration - Before detection please keep the scan button pressed for 1-2 sec and it will get calibrated Beep sound will remind you when job done You may need to recalibrate your device if the button was...
- Excellent backlit screen - Features with LCD backlight providing a clear look even in low light conditions which indicates detection mode centre pointing low battery indication Audio indication with beep...
- Duracell Plus AA batteries have +50% extra life*
- Duracell Plus batteries are multi-purpose alkaline batteries suited for everyday devices
- Superior Nylon top closure helps preventing our batteries from leakage
- Duralock technology keeps unused Duracell batteries fresh and powered for up to 10 years in ambient storage
- Available in AA, AAA, C, D and 9V sizes
Last update on 2021-05-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors?
- What will Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors?
- What’s the difference between good Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Tools Supply Carbon Monoxide Detectors might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.