- Cleansing Action - Light and refreshing face cleanser toner and cleanses the skin deeply and removes residues for clean and healthy-looking skin
- Refreshing Formula - Skin cleanser leaves skin feeling invigorated due to its mild and refreshing formula that contains Vitamin E to invigorate the skin
- Gently Caring - Make up remover gently moisturises the skin to keep its natural moisture balance leaving you with wonderfully purified skin
- Method of Application - After using NIVEA face and eye make up remover use the toner with cotton wool to remove the remaining residue and cleanse skin
- Balanced Skin - Facial cleanser formulated with Hydra IQ technology to enhance your skin's natural moisturisation. Designed for normal and combination skin
- A replumping & anti-ageing toner to rehydrate, smooth and refresh skin after cleansing
- With pure Hyaluronic Acid, known for its plumping and anti-ageing properties
- Immediately, skin is re hydrated and refreshed post-cleanse
- Over time, skin is smoothed and re plumped with moisture
- From the designer house of Elemis
- Effectively tones the skin and helps rebalance the pH level
- Excludes the use of alcohol or harsh detergents which can strip the skin's natural oils
- Extracts of lavender, quillaja wood and sweet betty flower help to balance and soften the skin, leaving a fresh and clear complexion
- Volume: 200 ml bottle
- REFINE ENLARGED PORES: Restore the balance of your skin with this lightly hydrating toner. It restores moisture balance and it fights breakouts and blackheads.
- WITH NIACINAMIDE/VITAMIN B3: Very effective skin-restoring ingredient that can visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines and dullness.
- HOW TO USE: After cleansing, apply a little bit of toner on a cotton pad to your face and neck. Do not rinse off. Follow with an exfoliant, antioxidant serum and/or a day or night cream suitable for your...
- SUITABLE FOR COMBINATION TO OILY SKIN: This toner is suitable for normal, combination to oily skin types and it's ideal if you want to fight enlarged pores, breakouts and blackheads.
- 100% FRAGRANCE FREE : Our skin care products are fragrance-free, from synthetic aswell as natural fragrances. Plus, our products are never animal tested!
- From the designer house of Elemis
- Effectively tones the skin, rebalances the pH level and preserves natural oils, without the use of alcohol or harsh detergents
- Extracts of korean ginseng, quillaja wood and sweet betty flower help to revitalise and moisturise the skin
- Leaves a radiant and hydrated complexion
- Comes with 200 ml bottle
- Gentle Exfoliating Toner: Formulated with AHA, BHA, and Purifying Botanical Ingredients, our toner improves skin texture, skin vitality, and control pores.
- Soothes, Refreshes & Softens Skin: 0.1% of AHA Gloylic Acid and BHA Betain Salicylate helps remove dullness and dead skin cells.
- Made with Natural Ingredients: 10% of Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water and Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, our mist type toner is gentle enough for daily use on all skin types.
- Use as a Toner Mask: Saturate a cotton pad with the toner as a toner mask for immediate hydration on skin.
- Clean Beauty: Vegan, cruelty free, parabens free, hypoallergenic, COSRX consider environmental health, using nontoxic element.
- Jplex hair Perfecto delivers a unique active ingredient
- Improve the hair condition
- Helps to reinforce and strengthen the bonds
- Improve the integrity of the hair
- Hair is left looking and feeling healthier
- Highly effective re-texturizing toner with 5% Glycolic acid, Brightening B3 and soothing and toning liquorice.
- A glow-giving, skin soothing toner that exfoliates pores, accelerates cell renewal and evens skin tone for a naturally brighter, more radiant complexion.
- Gentle enough for everyday use after cleansing to leave skin feeling firmer and intensely conditioned for renewed luminosity.
Last update on 2021-07-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Toners Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Toners? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Toners, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Toners on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Toners. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Toners?
- What will Toners do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Toners?
- What’s the difference between good Toners and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Toners?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Toners. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Toners available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Toners is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Toners buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Toners.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Toners has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Toners?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Toners?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Toners?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Toners in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Toners are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Toners might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.