- Speed NONE
- Screen Size NONE
- Motion Detection (GPS/Accelerometer) NONE
- Logging Capability NONE
- Laps Yes
- Adjustable 20mm perforated sport silicone strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference; lightweight black metal 43mm rectangular case
- Color, touchscreen display with customizable watch faces; easy-to-use iConnect by Timex 2 app compatible with Android 5.0 and above and iOS 9.0 and above
- Receive notifications for Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, email, text; local weather updates; music controller, phone finder
- Optical heart rate monitor; sleep and activity tracker (steps, calories and distance); sports and relaxation mode
- Recharge battery with up to 5 day battery life; IP68 water-resistant to a depth of 1.5m for up to 30 minutes
- This Heart Rate Monitor offers you the ability to track, store and analyze key indicators of your personal fitness level.-The watch has a calendar function: Day-Date-Month, Heart rate monitor, Stopwatch,...
- High quality 19 cm length and 16 mm width Black Plastic strap with a Buckle
- Case diameter: 39 mm,Case thickness: 13 mm, Case colour: Multicolour and Dial colour: LCD
- Water resistant: 10 bars-Weight: 50 g
- The watch is delivered in an elegant gift box and has a warranty of 2 years
- Adjustable 20 mm resin strap fits up to 8- Inch wrist circumference; lightweight resin 37 mm square case
- Color display with customizable watch face; easy-to-use app available for iOS and Android
- Receive notifications for Facebook, WhatsApp, email, text; local weather updates; music controller, phone finder
- Optical heart rate monitor; sleep and activity tracker (steps, calories and distance); sports mode
- Recharge battery with 10-day battery life; micro-USB cable; water-resistant to a depth of 1.5m for up to 30 minutes
- Includes alarm and countdown
- Protective scratch-resistant hard mineral crystal lens
- Round high-performance and durable resin case with digital display
- Durable and strong resin 12mm wide strap with buckle
- Water resistant to 30 metres
- Comes with GPS
- Reliable quartz crystal movement technology for precise and accurate time keeping
- Small and easy-to-use - Clips on or slips into your pocket
- Records multiple workouts - 2 year battery life
- Timex Trainer software and USB cable included- Requires the use of Timex GPS 3D sensor to capture navigational data
- Navigational data includes altitude, elevation, latitude, longitude, and ascent and descent data
- Automatically uploads and logs workout data, generates graphs and calculates summaries
- Strap Closure: Barb
- Strap Color: Light Blue
- Case Size: Less Than 19mm
- Clock Shape: Rectangular
- Indexes: Led
- iConnect’s sporty square 40 mm black case and silicone strap.
- Color touch diplay with customizable watch face; Connect to your phone using the iConnect app available for iOS and Android.
- Make and receive calls, get texts and enable notifications on the touchscreen color display
- Optical heart rate monitor; sleep and activity tracker (steps, calories and distance); sports mode; sleep tracking
- micro-USB cable; no water resistant
Last update on 2021-09-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Timex Heart Monitors Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Timex Heart Monitors? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Timex Heart Monitors, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Timex Heart Monitors on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Timex Heart Monitors. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Timex Heart Monitors?
- What will Timex Heart Monitors do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Timex Heart Monitors?
- What’s the difference between good Timex Heart Monitors and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Timex Heart Monitors?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Timex Heart Monitors. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Timex Heart Monitors available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Timex Heart Monitors is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Timex Heart Monitors buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Timex Heart Monitors.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Timex Heart Monitors has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Timex Heart Monitors?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Timex Heart Monitors?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Timex Heart Monitors?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Timex Heart Monitors in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Timex Heart Monitors are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Timex Heart Monitors might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.