- Easy cable management.
- Supports Micro ATX and Mini ITX Motherboards.
- 120/240/280mm radiator support.
- CPU Cooler up to 155mm.
- GPU length up to 350mm (with no front fan).
- Supports CPU cooler with maximum height 180mm, A dual VGA expansion slot of up to 320mm in length and a power supply with length of up to 160mm (with 3.5” HDD Drive installed)
- The tempered-glass hinge door is designed with a smart lock security system which secures the inner components of your case
- Two 3.0 USB ports on top of the front panel grants direct access when needed
- Comes with a full-length PSU cover with a ventilated design to enhance the airflow and hide those unsightly cables
- With an unique RGB light bar, the front panel of H200 TG RGB presents a smooth and elegant style
- Equipped with 3x 120mm 12V RGB Fans and one exhaust fan, so you can customize the cooling system as you need
- Tempered glass panel showcases your build with crisp clarity
- Built-in RGB switch board, V200 TG RGB is able to deliver the ultimate RGB lighting customization through the I/O port RGB button or the synchronization with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic...
- Tool-Free Installation: It's interchangeable between above and below the power supply cover, as well as behind the motherboard tray for a total of seven expansion slots
- Built-in PSU Cover: Keep power supply cool while also hiding away all those cables.
- Supports M ATX and Mini ITX Form Factor Motherboards. Motherboards 6.7" x 6.7" (Mini ITX) , 9.6" x 9.6" (Micro ATX)
- Designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard
- Chamber concept design with optimized cable management space for small form factor builds
- Stackable and flexible thermal solution. Remarkable expansion. Advance ventilation
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Fan Support - Front: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm or 1 x 200mm , Rear: 2 x 80mm, Radiator Support - Front: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm
- Built for Gamers - Designed for gamers, perforated top panel build for easy heat dissipation and rapid air intake for maximum ventilation. The heighten foot-stands at the bottom help to enhance airflow.
- Tool-free Installation - Innovative 5.25" & 3.5" tool-free drive bay design minimized the hassles of installing/removing. Dual drive bay concept "1 + 2", a perfect ratio for accessory and storage devices.
- Stress-free Cable Management - The cable routing gap provides easy cable management, hiding cables behind motherboard tray to ensure smoothness for building the chassis. Additionally, with cable routing...
- Optimized Ventilation - Standard equipped with one 120mm rear turbo fans along with optional 2 x 120mm intake fans as well as 2 x 120mm exhaust fans optimizes system ventilation.
- High-end Complete System on the Go - Users are capable of building up a high-end solution including a 240mm radiator liquid cooling system with long graphic card. Versa H15 protects user's hardware and...
- Altaic Languages (Subtitle)
- 2x pre-installed 120mm fan on the front, 1x pre-installed 120mm fan on the back
- 2 tempered glass panels on both sides, tool-free installation, cable management, LCS compatible, removable dust filter
- I/ O connections 2x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0, 1x HD audio and 1x Type-C
- CPU cooler max. Height: 160mm, PSU max. Length: 220mm, VGA max. Length: 295mm (HDD cage), 420mm (without), motherboards: Mini ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX
- LCS Ready, Modular Ready, drive bays: 4x 3.5 "or 2.5" (HDD cage), 2x 2.5 "or 3.5" (HDD cage), expansion slots 8 + 2
- Tempered glass panels on the front, top and both sides. The left and right are hinged doors.
- Preinstalled with two 200mm ARGB LED front fans, 9 addressable LEDs and 16.8 million-color illumination to guarantee a custom system designs.
- Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and AsRock Polychrome.
- Patented rotational PCI-E system allows you to stack multiple GPUs either vertically or horizontally.
- The top-right panel features two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 data transfer ports, along with one USB 3.1 Type-C port.
- Product for demanding players
- Irreproachable manufacturing quality
- Exceptional immersion
Last update on 2021-07-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases?
- What will Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases?
- What’s the difference between good Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Thermaltake Pc Gaming Cases might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.