- OUR BEST 4-MAN TENT FOR GROUP & FAMILY CAMPING: Great for groups camping trips with friends and family, the Trail Hartland Tunnel Tent features 2 x 2-berth bedrooms and a living area. The tent has a new...
- 3 SEASON TENT DELIVERS SUPERIOR RAIN PROTECTION: Forget about the weather putting a dampener on your trip because the Hartland features durable taped seams and a Hydrostatic Head of 3000mm for superior...
- 2 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS WITH PRIVACY DOORS & POCKETS: Each bedroom is big enough to accommodate a double airbed and features a sewn-in groundsheet, zipped privacy doors with mesh panels, and slip pockets to...
- LIVING AREA WITH ENTRANCE & SUNSHADE: The Hartland's living area is perfect for dining with your fellow campers and sheltering from the rain. Unlike the bedrooms, it DOESN’T have sewn-in groundsheet....
- EASY TO PITCH, STORE & CARRY ON CAMPING TRIPS: The tent features 4 colour-coded fibreglass poles to easily identify which sleeves they slide into. This allows you to easily pitch the tent. Steel pegs with...
- Instant Pop-up Tent for Easy Operation- The Automatic Hydraulic System enables the tent to pop up within 1min. The newest instant dome tent features a more revolutionary design than an ordinary tent....
- Durable&Waterproof&Insect-resistant- Sturdy fiberglass poles, combined with the wind-resistant structure and ventilated rainproof removable rainfly, can make sure the tent maintains stability in any...
- Spacious for 2-3 Persons – External & Internal tent size- 83*71*41 in; 79*67*37 in(L x W x H). Its large space is enough to accommodate 3 adults or 4 kids, giving you a sense of living in your own room...
- 2 in 1 Tent for Multifunction- This double-layered pop-up tent includes detachable external and internal tents and can be used for multiple purposes. It as a whole can serve as a windproof and rainproof...
- Unique Ventilated Double Doors and Perfect Detail Design for Comfortable Camping- The unique double-door design integrates ventilation and wind-resistance features, and protects your privacy, offering an...
- 360 Degree view plus enhanced ventilation: Six large windows and mesh roof for maximum air circulation; two hinged doors open like a real door for easy access; full head height throughout the large eight...
- Sturdy and easy to pitch family size octagon tent: Colour-coded steel poles for easy set up and a good response to wind, flysheet can be removed and tent transforms into a bug-proof screen room
- Single extra large room: With a removable partition curtain to segregate it into two areas; can be dressed as luxury glamping bedroom, playroom for kids or a perfect tent for festival gatherings
- 100 Percent waterproof: Thanks to Coleman's Weather Tec system with 2000 mm HH combined with taped seams and fully sewn-in groundsheet will keep you dry, whatever the weather
- Enhanced size: 3.96 x 3.96 x 2.15 m (L x W x H); 1 bedroom: 15.7 sq m total; pack size: 85 x 30 x 30 cm (20.7 kg); tent pegs and sturdy wheeled carry bag included; colour: Orange
- 3000 mm HH flysheet first or all in one pitching to ensure your sleeping pod always stays dry if it is raining
- Crystal clear PVC windows allow maximum light and visibility
- Inner tent pockets are conveniently positioned and ideal for storing small items
- Linked in groundsheet in the porch area ideal for storing outdoor footwear, rucsas or for sitting under cover
- Oversized carry bag means tent can be easily and quickly put away
- Inflatable AirBeam structure - allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes (double action pump included)
- Protex 70 denier waterproof fire retardant flysheet (4,000 HH) with fully taped seams; durable and reliable fabric that will keep you warm and comfortable
- The Vango patented TBS II tension band system to ensure stability in windy conditions
- Front and side entry - full mesh door on front and full stand-up height throughout; linked-in PE groundsheet in living area
- Lights out inner tent - darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- ONE BIG BLACK OUT BEDROOM: with 99% of daylight being blocked out from the bedroom you will be sure to get a great night's sleep and not wake with the first light; up to 5°C cooler during the day
- LIGHTWEIGHT, STURDY AND EASY TO PITCH FAMILY SIZE DOME TENT: fits 4 person; highly flexible and lightweight fiberglass poles guarantee a good response to wind
- LARGE STORAGE AREA: spacious enough for storing gear or muddy boots; features PVC windows with covers, offering the ultimate balance of light and privacy; door for easy access
- 100% WATERPROOF & UV GUARD: 4500mm HH combined with taped seams and fully sewn-in groundsheet will keep you dry, whatever the weather; providing high SPF 50 protection from the sun's rays
- PITCH INNER FIRST: set up size: 3.4 x 2.8 x 1.3 m (LxWxH); 1 bedroom: 5.5m² + storage area: 2.4m² = 7.9 m² total; pack size: 58 x 20 x 19 cm (6.6 kg); tent pegs included
- Dome-style, free-standing tent accommodates up to 4 people; works well for 3-season camping
- Durable and water resistant with coated-polyester fabric and welded 1000D-polyethylene tub-style floor with inverted seams
- Removable rainfly; back window and cool-air port for fresh airflow; interior mesh storage pocket
- Shock-corded poles and snag-free continuous pole sleeves for smooth setup; storage bag for tent, poles, and stakes
- Measures 2,7 by 2 m (LxW) with 122 cm center height for room to move around
- 【Upgraded Materials】- 210T PU material and 210D Oxford Ground Sheet provide 3000mm water resistance and excellent UV resistance. The doors with dual zippers can be closed tightly, which provide...
- 【Enough Space for 3-4 Person】- With the unfolding size of 210*210*135cm (81*77*52in), the tent is spacious for 3-4 person. Weigh only 3.15kg , it can be stored in to the 76*16cm carry bag. Super easy...
- 【Breathable & Stable】- Double doors allowing either side to be completely open or closed, rear mesh window ensure well ventilated, also provides better insect prevention.Equipped with 8 lightweight...
- 【Easy to Setup】- Instant Pop up Mechanism makes you set up the tent within 1 minute.No assembly required.Simply lift top of the tent, pop the top mechanism down and then click the bottom joints into...
- 【Customer Service】- If you have any questions about our product during use, please do not hesitate to contact us. And we will try our best to solve your problem.
- 360 degree view plus enhanced ventilation: Seven large windows and mesh roof for maximum air circulation; hinged door opens like a real door for easy access
- Sturdy and easy to pitch family size octagon tent: Colour-coded steel poles for easy set up and good response to wind, flysheet can be removed and tent transforms into a bug-proof screen room
- Fully-integrated groundsheet: Keeps the bedroom clean, dry and bug-free; camping tent can be used as a playroom for kids or as a great tent for festival gatherings
- 100 Percent waterproof: Thanks to Coleman's weather tec system with 2000 mm HH combined with taped seams and fully sewn-in groundsheet, this tent will keep you dry, whatever the weather
- Enhanced size: 2.7 x 2.7 x 1.47 m (LxWxH); 1 bedroom: 7.5 sq m; pack size: 65 x 20 x 20 cm (11.6 kg); sufficient tent pegs and sturdy; carry bag included
Last update on 2021-07-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Tents Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Tents? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Tents, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Tents on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Tents. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Tents?
- What will Tents do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Tents?
- What’s the difference between good Tents and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Tents?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Tents. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Tents available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Tents is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Tents buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Tents.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Tents has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Tents?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Tents?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Tents?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Tents in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Tents are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Tents might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.