- Spacious five-person dome tent: With tunnel extension for separate living and sleeping; sleeping cabin can be divided for more privacy
- Well-designed family tent with functional extras: Easy to pitch; four highly flexible and lightweight fiberglass poles withstand even strong winds; two large entrances for maximum air circulation
- 100 percent waterproof tent: 3000 mm water column in combination with taped seams and fully sewn-in ground sheet provide maximum protection
- Practical vestibule: Large enough for table and chairs or for storing equipment; large PVC windows with darkening option, ventilation flap and integrated cable slot
- Details: 4.90 x 2.65 x 1.65 m (LxWxH); sleeping cabin: 5.6 m² and living area: 7.8 m² = 13.4 m²; packing size: 26 x 71 cm; weight: 13.5 kg; including carrying bag, guy ropes and sufficient tent pegs
- OUR BEST 4-MAN TENT FOR GROUP & FAMILY CAMPING: Great for groups camping trips with friends and family, the Trail Hartland Tunnel Tent features 2 x 2-berth bedrooms and a living area. The tent has a new...
- 3 SEASON TENT DELIVERS SUPERIOR RAIN PROTECTION: Forget about the weather putting a dampener on your trip because the Hartland features durable taped seams and a Hydrostatic Head of 3000mm for superior...
- 2 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS WITH PRIVACY DOORS & POCKETS: Each bedroom is big enough to accommodate a double airbed and features a sewn-in groundsheet, zipped privacy doors with mesh panels, and slip pockets to...
- LIVING AREA WITH ENTRANCE & SUNSHADE: The Hartland's living area is perfect for dining with your fellow campers and sheltering from the rain. Unlike the bedrooms, it DOESN’T have sewn-in groundsheet....
- EASY TO PITCH, STORE & CARRY ON CAMPING TRIPS: The tent features 4 colour-coded fibreglass poles to easily identify which sleeves they slide into. This allows you to easily pitch the tent. Steel pegs with...
- FAMILY CAMPING - A large 3+1 room camping tent suitable for 6-8 people, perfect for taking the kids away to a campsite in the summer holidays. Privacy for everyone with separate rooms
- MATERIAL - The tent is made from a strong, durable and breathable 210T polyester. High density 3000mm hydrostatic head makes this water-resistant and waterproof if it rains when camping, keeping you warm...
- EASY PITCH - Everything you need to pitch your tent easily and efficiently. 16mm steel tube, 9/10/12mm fibreglass poles, 18 x guy-lines, 52 x pegs and a carry bag for storage and transportation
- FEATURES - The tent had some great features including air vents, nets, porch, large living area, lantern hooks, organiser pockets, 3 roll up doors
- SIZES - 2 x Big rooms L: 200 x D: 200 x H: 170cm, 1 x Small room L: 200 x D: 100 x H: 135cm and 1 x Main room L: 440cm x D: 380cm x H: 190cm. 12 square metres of living area
- Very large tent for up to 6 persons
- Roofed entry area
- 4 windows for ventilation
- Mosquito nets at the windows
- Overall dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 480 x 350 x 195 cm, Weight: ca. 7,5 kg
- Protex 70 denier waterproof fire retardant flysheet (4,000 HH) with fully taped seams; durable and reliable fabric that will keep you warm and comfortable
- Fully sewn-in groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment
- The Vango patented TBS II tension band system to ensure stability in windy conditions
- Large diamond clear PVC windows with toggled privacy curtains
- Lights out inner tent - darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Three large darkened sleeping cabins: Up to 99 percent of daylight is blocked, this makes sure you get a more restful sleep, in addition, it is up to 5°C cooler inside during the day
- Large, robust six-person tunnel tent: Easy to pitch; flexible fiberglass poles for the ultimate balance of stability and a ideal response to even strong winds
- Practical vestibule: Large enough to store equipment and shoes; PVC windows with blackout option provide a ideal balance between light and privacy
- 100 percent waterproof tent: 4500 mm water column in combination with taped seams and fully sewn-in ground sheet, absolutely waterproof; UV Guard 50+ offers high protection of sunlight
- Pack size: 72 x 33 x 33 cm; weight: 27.2 kg; water column: 4.500 mm; floor: PE, welded, fully integrated; inclding carrying bag, guy ropes and sufficient tent pegs
- ONE BIG BLACK OUT BEDROOM: with 99% of daylight being blocked out from the bedroom you will be sure to get a great night's sleep and not wake with the first light; up to 5°C cooler during the day
- LIGHTWEIGHT, STURDY AND EASY TO PITCH FAMILY SIZE DOME TENT: fits 4 person; highly flexible and lightweight fiberglass poles guarantee a good response to wind
- LARGE STORAGE AREA: spacious enough for storing gear or muddy boots; features PVC windows with covers, offering the ultimate balance of light and privacy; door for easy access
- 100% WATERPROOF & UV GUARD: 4500mm HH combined with taped seams and fully sewn-in groundsheet will keep you dry, whatever the weather; providing high SPF 50 protection from the sun's rays
- PITCH INNER FIRST: set up size: 3.4 x 2.8 x 1.3 m (LxWxH); 1 bedroom: 5.5m² + storage area: 2.4m² = 7.9 m² total; pack size: 58 x 20 x 19 cm (6.6 kg); tent pegs included
- SPECIFICATION:Diameter 300cm, side high of 60cm, door high of 150cm, roof high of 200cm.
- MATERIAL:285gsm100% natural cotton canvas fabric with 3000mm waterproof PU coating on the surface and Dia38mm galvanized steel tube.
- GROUNDSHEET: Heavy duty of 540gsm waterproof PVC zipped in groundseet.
It has net on the 4 side windows and 1 big door, both can be rolled up.
3m bell tent comes without Chimney hole due to the limited space.
- Easy to Set-Up & Fold-Down: The Creative Hydraulic Mechanism makes opening HEWOLF automatic pop-up tent as easy as opening an umbrella. Simply lift up the top of pop up tent, and tent will be set up...
- Windproof & Premium Quality: The outer tent material is made of high-density 190T polyester fabric, and equiped with four tent ropes, the high-grade fiberglass poles with tent pegs could keep the pop up...
- Anti-mosquito & Excellent Ventilation: HEWOLF pop up camping tent has two large special D-shape zipper doors with mesh yarn, an easy access to the tent and good for ventilation. The mesh yarn at the doors...
- Versatile Double-layer Tent: The detachable double layer design makes HEWOLF pop up camping tent has multiple uses. The whole tent is a perfect family tent for outdoor camping and picnic. Outer layer tent...
- Lightweight & Easy To Carry: HEWOLF pop up tent is packed in a compact and lightweight storage bag, and the folding size is 74x16x16cm (29.1x6.3x6.3 inch), that's very easy to carry and storage, great idea...
Last update on 2021-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Tents For Families Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Tents For Families? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Tents For Families, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Tents For Families on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Tents For Families. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Tents For Families?
- What will Tents For Families do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Tents For Families?
- What’s the difference between good Tents For Families and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Tents For Families?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Tents For Families. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Tents For Families available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Tents For Families is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Tents For Families buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Tents For Families.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Tents For Families has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Tents For Families?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Tents For Families?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Tents For Families?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Tents For Families in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Tents For Families are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Tents For Families might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.