- Immersive sound: 5 speakers produce powerful bass, dynamic midrange and crisp highs. Dolby Atmos technology adds space, clarity and depth.
- Ready to help: ask Alexa to play music, read the news and answer questions.
- Voice control your music: stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer and more. With Amazon Music HD, play 50 million songs in HD plus a growing library of music mastered in 3D.
- Adapts to any room: automatically senses the acoustics of your space, fine-tuning playback for optimal sound.
- Built-in smart home hub: ask Alexa to control Zigbee-compatible devices.
- Includes Studio One Prime software (record, produce, and mix music and audio easily, all from a single, intuitive application) and Studio Magic Plug-In Suite ($1000+ value worth of additional software...
- The only true studio monitor for multimedia, gaming, watching movies, or producing your next hit.
- 3.5-inch woven composite drivers produce a more powerful bass response with a more accurate overall sound.
- 1" ultra-low-mass silk-dome tweeters eliminate harshness and provide balanced high-frequency sound.
- The only monitors in their class with acoustic tuning. This enables you to get pristine sound quality in any room. Crossover frequency: 2.8 kHz.
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH - 100% wooden enclosures to minimize acoustic resonance, Magnetically shielded speakers
- CABLES INCLUDED - RCA and 3.5mm cables and speaker wire included. Universal 110V-240V power supply.
- 2 X AUX INPUT - Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in UK.
- Sound you can trust - Professional class A/B bi-amplified design with 100 W of power for studio-grade accurate sound and ultra-wide range 52-35 kHz frequency response
- Hear every detail - 5 Inch low-frequency drivers with Kevlar cones for rich, defined lows and 1 Inch high-frequency drivers with silk domes and computer optimised waveguides for smooth, clear highs
- Connectivity covered - XLR balanced and 1/4 Inch balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting mixers, amplifiers, instruments, DJ gear and more
- Customise your sound - Acoustic Space Control adjusts the sound output to the listening environment for sonically-true, accurate sound reproduction
- Feel the bass - Extended low-frequency response down to 52 Hz courtesy of optimized rear ports that minimize air turbulence and acoustic distortion
- 2 x AUX INPUT - Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed.
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY - Natural sound reproduction from 13mm silk dome tweeter and 4 inch full range unit
- REMOTE CONTROL - Adjust volume at your figure tips. Bass and treble control located on the side of main speaker.
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH - High quality MDF wood build finished with wood effect vinyl serves as a great compliment to any home decor.
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- Wide, deep and dynamic listening sweet-spot with incredible imaging
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix plus optimized high frequency wave guide
- Woofer: 5.25" Kevlar Aramid Fibre & Tweeter: 1" Kevlar Aramid Fibre
- Comes with studio isolation pads and 3m XLR / RCA cable
- Stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth to enjoy room-filling sound. Connect up to 2 smart devices at the same time and take turns playing music.
- The rechargeable battery supports up to 8 hours of playtime
- Amplify your listening experience by wirelessly connecting more than 100 HK Connect+ enabled speakers
- Built-in Microphone Conferencing System
- Access Siri or Google Now from the speaker with a simple button press. This can be easily configured via the HK Connect App.
- Superior sound - Separate high-and low-frequency drivers with crossover; 10 W per channel output power; 20 W total
- Clarity and precision - 3-Inch low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass; 1-Inch silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- Professional design - High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances; carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Hear every detail - Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Feel the bass - Dedicated subwoofer output for use with virtually any powered subwoofer
- BLUETOOTH 5.0 - Pair the speaker with your smartphone, tablet, Mac, or laptop to play music wirelessly, no need to deal with messy wires.
- SUB OUT AND OPT/COAX INPUTS - Sub-out output works with external subwoofer. Optical and coaxial inputs to ensure a lossless connection to TVs and computers.
- DISTORTION-FREE SOUND - Fill your room with beautiful sound with its 42W continuous undistorted power, 13mm silk dome tweeter unit, and 4-inch sub-woofer unit.
- REMOTE CONTROL - Wireless remote for easy control of volume, mute/unmute, switch OPT/COAX mode, switch line-in, and Bluetooth mode. Bass, treble, and volume control buttons located on the side panel.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - R1280DBs is proudly designed and manufactured by Edifier. The entire system is back with a 2 year warranty.
Last update on 2021-10-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Studio Speakers Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Studio Speakers? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Studio Speakers, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Studio Speakers on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Studio Speakers. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Studio Speakers?
- What will Studio Speakers do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Studio Speakers?
- What’s the difference between good Studio Speakers and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Studio Speakers?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Studio Speakers. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Studio Speakers available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Studio Speakers is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Studio Speakers buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Studio Speakers.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Studio Speakers has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Studio Speakers?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Studio Speakers?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Studio Speakers?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Studio Speakers in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Studio Speakers are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Studio Speakers might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.