- The eye-catching looks of this VOX practice amp faithfully reproduces the legendary look of the famous British VOX amps favoured by many of the worlds greatest guitarists
- The all-analog, solid-state design is responsive and chimey, just like a VOX should be.
- The amp features a VOX Bulldog 6.5'' Speaker delivering a powerful 10W (rms) of sound
- Bass, treble and Gain rotor controls plus a punch in Clean/Overdrive button gives you full control over your sound
- Includes headphone/line out socket for private practice
- All Analogue Signal Path
- Cabinet Simulation
- Classic Orange Styling
- Custom Designed Speaker
- 12 Watt
- 2X Class-Leading Mic Preamps (130. 5dB EIN / 62dB of Gain)
- Pro-Studio Quality Neutrik Connectors and Alps pots
- 2X High Current Headphone Amp with independent monitor mix
- 24-bit / 192 kHz AKM Converters
- Legacy 4K Analogue Enhancement - Inspired by SSL4000 series console
- 1 watt Personal Mini Practice Amp
- Use with or without headphones
- Battery or mains powered
- Ideal travel companion
- Output Power/ Output: 25 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Back Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Tempo/Tuner Button
- Effects: 20 Amp Models, 25 Effects, 50 Presets (30 Pre-Loaded, 20 Easily Accessible)
- Amp Type: Digital
- Unique Features: Wooden cabinet, simple user interface with 1.8" color display, stereo headphone output for silent practice
- 3 band eq
- cabsim-loaded phones output
- instrument input
- controls: dirty gain, dirty volume, overdrive, bass, middle, treble, clean volume, channel selector switch
- aux in
- Marshall speaker is the ultimate in portable battery operated micro amps
- With a switchable Clean and Overdrive channels - plug in guitar and start rocking
- Plug in your phone or MP3 player and use as your own portable speaker
- Perfect for practicing - with 3.5mm Headphone jack for private practice
- One Watt speaker with Volume and tone controls
- Analog guitar modeling preamp/stompbox with di recording output
- Provides a truckload of great amps in a single stomp box—simply choose your favourite sounds with a flick of a switch
- Precise level and drive control plus musical 2-band eq for ultimate sound
- Output available on ¼' ts or balanced, gold-plated xlr connectors
- Runs on nine v battery or the behringer psu-sb dc power supply (not included)
- Officially licensed Fender key holder
- Made with real amplifier components
- Stores up to 4 sets of keys
- Includes 4 Fender guitar plug keychains and 1 wall mounting kit
- Easily mounts to your wall in under 5 minutes
- Headphone output and 8-ohm speaker output: Use this amplifier to manage external speakers! / Built in chromatic tuner
- Type: Solid State Practice Combo / Controls: Input, Gain, Shape, Volume, Tuner
- Connectivity: Guitar in, Headphone output, Speaker output (8 ohm jack cable)
- Power supply: 9 v internal battery (included), 9 V DC negative power supply unit (not supplied) / Dimensions: 15 x 14.5 x 8.3 cm / Weight: 904 g
Last update on 2021-07-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Solid State Guitar Amps Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Solid State Guitar Amps? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Solid State Guitar Amps, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Solid State Guitar Amps on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Solid State Guitar Amps. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Solid State Guitar Amps?
- What will Solid State Guitar Amps do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Solid State Guitar Amps?
- What’s the difference between good Solid State Guitar Amps and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Solid State Guitar Amps?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Solid State Guitar Amps. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Solid State Guitar Amps available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Solid State Guitar Amps is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Solid State Guitar Amps buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Solid State Guitar Amps.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Solid State Guitar Amps has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Solid State Guitar Amps?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Solid State Guitar Amps?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Solid State Guitar Amps?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Solid State Guitar Amps in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Solid State Guitar Amps are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Solid State Guitar Amps might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.