- 『Compatibility』ONLY compatible with Corsair PSUs including Corsair RM / RMX / RMi / HX / HXi / CX / CX-M/ CS / SF / TX / AXi / AX series(NOTE: Do not work with AX1200, AX750 and AX850.);
- 『Note』This cable was only designed for the types of Corsair PSUs listed in the 1st point, not compatible with other brand PSUs or types. If you use other incompatible PSUs, it will definitely burn or...
- 『6P - 15P SATA』6 pin port to plug into Corsair PSU, 15 Pin SATA port to plug into hard drive, riser card or other devices with SATA port;
- 『Connector』Connector A: 1x 6 pin male (only for some types of CORSAIR PSU as listed), Connector B: 3x 15 pin SATA female;
- 『Parameter』Gauge: 1007-18AWG(standard tin-coating copper wire), Length(including connectors): main 20inches(50cm)+secondary 6inches(15cm)+thridary 6inches(15cm) ,Between 2 SATA: 6 inches(15cm),...
- POWER SPLITTER SATA CABLE powers up to four Serial ATA HDD, SSD, optical drives, DVD burners, and PCI-E cards from a single connection to computer power supplies; Snug-fitting drive SATA power cable clicks...
- UPGRADE COST SAVER SATA power splitter cable spares the expense of upgrading an existing power supply to connect new SATA drives; Cost-effective 2-Pack provides a spare power cable for new installations or...
- DIY OR PRO INSTALLERS both appreciate the convenience of sharing a PSU connection when installing new internal components like a DVD burner; 18 inch cable harness has 4 SATA drive receptacles spaced at 4.5...
- HDD POWER CABLES have 4-SATA 15 pin female receptacles and 1-SATA 15 pin male plug at one end; Constructed with flexible 18 AWG conductors for reliable performance when connecting four SATA hard drives to...
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY with computer power supplies with SATA connectors and popular SATA equipped devices such as: Apricorn Velocity Solo x2 Extreme Performance SSD Upgrade Kit, Asus 24x DVD-RW...
- FLEXIBLE SATA POWER CABLE connects the latest Serial ATA hard drives or optical drives to a power supply with legacy Molex LP4 ports; Male to Female Molex to SATA cable with straight connectors is the...
- COST-EFFECTIVE 3-PACK of hard drive power cables provides a spare or replacement SATA to Molex cable when upgrading your computer
- IDEAL SOLUTION for the DIY computer builder or IT tech repair when installing new or replacement SATA hard drives or DVD drives to a power supply that only has Molex power ports
- RECYCLE LEGACY EQUIPMENT to connect new SATA HDDs and optical drives to older power supplies with 4 pin Molex ports
- COMPATIBLE with 5V SATA devices connecting to 12V ATX power supplies; Sample compatibility list includes Antec VP-450W Power Supply, ASUS 24x DVD-RS serial-ATA internal optical drive, ASUS DVD SATA...
- Y-SPLITTER SATA CABLE powers two Serial ATA HDD, SSD, optical drives, DVD burners, and PCI cards to a single connection on a computer power supply; Snug-fitting drive SATA connector and channel guides on...
- UPGRADE COST SAVER SATA power cable spares the expense of upgrading an existing power supply to connect a new SATA drive; Cost-effective 2-Pack provides spare SATA extension power cables for new...
- DIY or IT installers both appreciate the convenience of sharing a PSU connection when installing new internal components like a DVD burner; 15cm cable harness (not including connectors) provides sufficient...
- HEAVY DUTY SPLITTER with 2 SATA 15 pin female connectors and 1 SATA 15 pin male is constructed with flexible 18 AWG conductors for reliable performance when connecting two SATA hard drives to a power...
- COMPATIBLE with popular SATA equipped devices such as: Apricorn Velocity Solo x2 Extreme Performance SSD Upgrade Kit, Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal OEM Optical Drive, Crucial MX100 256GB SATA...
- Add three extra SATA power outlets to your Power Supply
- Usage: 15 pin SATA power extension cable is used to lengthen the connection between host power connector and the 15 Pin SATA hard drives.
- Package: The kit includes 2pcs 15pin SATA power extension cable, overall is 30cm/11.8" each length.
- High quality: Designed with PVC flexible jacket, 18 AWG oxygen-free copper and prolongs the life span of your cable.
- Safe connection: 18-AWG oxygen-free copper cable ensures between power supply and SATA devices.
- Application: Widely applied to all solid state drive, hard drives, optical drives with 15-pin SATA connector.
- Serial ATA power cable for converting 4 pin molex connector into 2 x 15 pin SATA power connector.
- This is used for powering SATA Hard Disk Drives including Solid State Drives(SSD).
- 4 Pin Molex to Serial ATA Power Supply
- 4 Pin male molex power
- 15pin female SATA power
- Serial ATA 3.0 cable supports data transfer speed at up to 6 Gbps and it are backwards compatible with SATA I and SATA II.
- 4 Pin connection power splitter cord for two SSD/SATA hard Disk drives using.
- To spare port ready for connecting SATA internal hard drives, optical drives, and DVD drives to power supplies.
- SATA Cable Length: 1.66 Feet / 50cm, 10pcs mounting Screws for HDD or SSD.
- This item is a handy addition to your toolbox when building, upgrading or repairing computers.
- USAGE: The SATA to 6 pin PCIe power cable is a perfect solution for the lackness or shortness of PCI-E power connectors on your exist PSU, when you need to add a new graphics video card to your computer. A...
- REASONABLE CABLE LENGTH: Built with 20cm and straight connectors, this SATA PCIe power adapter lead is perfect for internal cable management for your computer host.
- STRESS RELIEF: Connecting the new video card to a SATA power extension cable on the PSU via this SATA to PCIe power cord not only can saves the expense of upgrading a computer power supply, but also...
- EASY TO USE: Just plug the 15-pin SATA connector to a spare SATA power supply cable on your PSU, and then plug the 6-pin PCIe connector your graphics card. Plug & plug, no need for a driver installation.
- SUPPORTED GRAPHICS CARDS: The SATA power lead is fully compatible with graphics video cards equipped with 6-pin PCI Epress power connectors, such as Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 / GTX 1080 Ti / GTX 480, MSI...
- This extension cable Power SATA 15 pin connector is used to extend the SATA power supply, connects a computer power supply with Serial ATA HDD, SSD, optical drives, DVDB burners and PCI cards. With this 3...
- 18 AWG SATA extender cable provides multi-voltage compatibility with 5V and 12V voltages between SATA drives and power connectors without sacrificing performance.
- Flexible SATA extension cable eliminates the need to bend or strain the SATA cable to compensate for lack of space. It simplifies installation of the drive by overcoming typical connection restrictions and...
- Simple plug and play installation with fixed and secure connections. Hot swap is not supported (when replacing the power cord, the power must be off).
- 18 Month Warranty - Exclusive BENFEI Unconditional 18-month Warranty ensures long-time satisfaction of your purchase; Friendly and easy-to-reach customer service to solve your problems timely
Last update on 2021-07-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Sata Power Cables Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Sata Power Cables? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Sata Power Cables, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Sata Power Cables on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Sata Power Cables. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Sata Power Cables?
- What will Sata Power Cables do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Sata Power Cables?
- What’s the difference between good Sata Power Cables and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Sata Power Cables?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Sata Power Cables. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Sata Power Cables available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Sata Power Cables is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Sata Power Cables buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Sata Power Cables.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Sata Power Cables has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Sata Power Cables?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Sata Power Cables?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Sata Power Cables?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Sata Power Cables in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Sata Power Cables are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Sata Power Cables might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.