- USB 3.0 enabled (USB 2.0 compatible) - up to 10x faster than standard USB 2.0
- Transfer a full-length movie in less than 40 seconds
- Password-protects and encrypts private files with SanDisk SecureAccess software
- Available in 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB capacities
- Operating temperature 0 degree to 45 degree in Celsius. Storage temperature minus 10 degree to 70 degree in Celsius
- Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and MIL cameras
- This product has been certified to meet Google's compatibility standards. Chromebook and the Works With Chromebook badge are trademarks of Google LLC
- Up to 1TB to store even more hours of Full HD video
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback
- Up to 120MB/s transfer speeds let you move up to 1000 photos in a minute
- Stands up to 10,000 hours of Full HD video recording (64 GB)
- Up to 5,000 hours of Full HD video recording (32 GB)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions. Temperature proof, shock proof, water proof
- Ideal for dashboard cameras and home video monitoring
- Class 10 for Full HD video (1080p) recording and playback. 2 year warranty
- Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and action cameras, and drones
- Up to 160MB/s read and 60MB/s write speeds for fast shooting and transfers
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in-app performance. Operating temperature -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- 4K UHD-ready with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30). Compatibility: Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature-proof, water-proof, shock-proof and x-ray proof
- Nintendo-licensed memory card for the Nintendo Switch system
- Instantly add up to 128GB of additional space
- Transfer rates up to 100MB/s to load games fast
- Store digital games and additional content in one place to play anywhere
- Compatibility: microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices
- USB 3.0 performance and high speeds of up to 150MB/s
- Transfer a full-length movie in less than 30 seconds
- Transfer to drive up to 15 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives
- Easy-to-use password protection for your private files
- Sleek, durable metal casing
- Ideal choice for compact to mid-range point and shoot cameras
- From 16 GB to 128 GB to store tons of pictures and quick transfer speeds up to 80 MB/s. Operating temperature : -25ºC to 85ºC
- Exceptional video recording performance with UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) and Class 10 rating for Full HD video (1080 p)
- Storage temperature : -40 Degree Fahrenheit to 185 Degree Fahrenheit (-40 Degree Celsius to 85 Degree Celsius )
- Operating temperature: -25ºC to 85ºC
- Keep your content with you
- The built-in keyring loop Lets You take your content everywhere
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Cap less design means no pieces to lose
- Capacities of 16GB to 128GB
- SD UHS-I memory card yet with shot speeds up to 90 MB/s; transfer speeds up to 95 MB/s.Compatibility For SDHC (32GB) and SDXC (64GB-512GB) cards: Compatible with SDXC and SDXC UHS-I enabled host devic
- Engineered to capture 4K UHD video and sequential burst mode photography
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature proof; water proof; shock proof and x-ray proof
- Lifetime warranty
- Works with UHS-II, UHS-I and non-UHS SD and microSD cards, and CompactFlash cards up to UDMA 7
- Super-fast transfer speeds
- Compatible with USB 3.0, backwards-compatible with USB 2.0
- Works with Windows and Mac computers
Last update on 2021-07-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Sandisk Mades Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Sandisk Mades? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Sandisk Mades, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Sandisk Mades on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Sandisk Mades. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Sandisk Mades?
- What will Sandisk Mades do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Sandisk Mades?
- What’s the difference between good Sandisk Mades and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Sandisk Mades?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Sandisk Mades. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Sandisk Mades available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Sandisk Mades is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Sandisk Mades buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Sandisk Mades.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Sandisk Mades has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Sandisk Mades?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Sandisk Mades?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Sandisk Mades?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Sandisk Mades in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Sandisk Mades are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Sandisk Mades might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.