- Colour - Snow White
- Capacity (Gross) - 394 litres
- All-Around Cooling
- Adjustable Door Bin
- Door Alarm
- Samsung RB31FDRNDSA. Design: Free-standing.
- Product colour: Graphite.
- Door hinge: Right. Total net capacity: 308 litres.
- Total gross capacity: 329 litres.
- Maximise your storage space: Samsung’s Easy Slide shelf is built on rolling hinges and pulls out so you can efficiently organise and easily access items
- The Full Open Box goes full out for convenience: with a larger opening than conventional freezer drawers, the Full Open Box makes it easier to organise and remove items – even bulky foods
- Energy savings, less noise: unlike conventional compressors, Samsung’s Digital Inverter Compressor helps maintain a more consistent temperature, reduces wear and tear and keeps noise to a minimum
- Deep door shelves: convenient for the thirsty household, deeper shelves allow you to store big containers in the door, along with two rows of cans and bottles
- 5-year parts and labour warranty*: Samsung Fridge Freezers are as durable as they are innovative. But just in case, we give you a 5-year parts and labour warranty too for that extra peace of mind *On...
- Delivery to mainland uk only
- uk mainland delivery only
- annual energy: 146 kwh
- bottle rack: y
- capacity gross: 390
- capacity net: 375
- UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Annual energy: 146 kWh
- Bottle Rack: Y
- Capacity Gross: 390
- Capacity Net: 375
- Total No Frost
- Clean Back
- Seamless and Sleek Design
- All Around Cooling
- Colour - Black
- Gross Capacity (Litres) - Fridge 359/Freezer 192
- Fridge Shelves - 5EA
- Freezer Drawers - 2EA
- No Frost Eliminates Ice, maintains a constant temperature
- Colour: Premium Steel
- Dimensions: 595 x 1710 x 590
- Energy Rating: D
- Freeze shelve/Drawer: 0/3
- Freezer Capacity: 110L
Last update on 2021-06-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Samsung Refrigerators Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Samsung Refrigerators? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Samsung Refrigerators, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Samsung Refrigerators on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Samsung Refrigerators. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Samsung Refrigerators?
- What will Samsung Refrigerators do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Samsung Refrigerators?
- What’s the difference between good Samsung Refrigerators and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Samsung Refrigerators?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Samsung Refrigerators. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Samsung Refrigerators available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Samsung Refrigerators is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Samsung Refrigerators buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Samsung Refrigerators.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Samsung Refrigerators has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Samsung Refrigerators?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Samsung Refrigerators?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Samsung Refrigerators?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Samsung Refrigerators in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Samsung Refrigerators are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Samsung Refrigerators might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.