- Heavy-duty hi-hat pedal
- Innovative two-legged design conserves floor space
- Dual chain drive
- Double-braced construction
- Compatible with Roland V-Hi-Hats
- Low-noise operation for late-night practice (50% less noise in your practice space and 15% less to rooms below, compared to standard hi-hat pedal)
- Link mechanism allows ultra-quiet operation and authentic hi-hat control
- Compact design, easy setup and small footprint for home practice
- Use alongside other noise-reducing Roland products, including NE-10 Noise Eater Isolation Boards and NE-1 Isolation Feet, for quietest-ever performance
- Light-weight cymbal, perfect for foot splash techniques and quick pedal control
- Replicates the natural swinging motion of an authentic hi-hat cymbal
- Differentiate between strikes on the bow and edge
- Striking surface uses rubber for silencing
- Can be mounted on a traditional acoustic hi-hat stand
- Uses acoustic hi hat stand
- Great full-motion, acoustic hi hat feel
- “Floating” design uses less components for a quieter performance
- Dual-trigger capability
- E-Drum Hi-Hat 12 Inches
- Suitable for TD-50 sound modules such as TD-50KV/TD-50K/TD-30.
- Authentic hi-hat feeling with top and bottom cymbal pad.
- Special trigger technology and motion sensor allow all hi-hat playing techniques
- + Keepdrum drumsticks 1 pair.
- The MEINL X-Hat Auxiliary Hihat Arm keeps a pair of hihat or stack cymbals in a stationary position anywhere on a drum set up
- The clamp and boom arm make it easy to attach and position at any height or angle
- The tension adjustment makes it possible to finely adjust the degree of opening of the top and bottom cymbal
- Colour Chrome
- Highly effective sound isolation for V-Drums V-Kick pads and hi-hat stands.
- Reduces playing noise and vibration transfer through the floor to rooms below by approximately 75 percent
- Practice and play V-Drums more, without disturbing family members and neighbours
- For maximum effectiveness, use with companion NE-10 Noise Eater units (sold separately)
- Premium official Roland product
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland's renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- Free online piano lessons with Skoove included ***
- 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Powerful amplifier and stereo speakers deliver impressive sound. Volume Level: 102 dB
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action allow you to enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Designed for adjusting Roland V-Drums rack systems
- Magnetized key head for a secure fit
- Works with all Roland V-Drums pads and traditional drum lugs
- Crafted with a compact, non-flanged shape to easily fit Roland drum racks for quick and easy adjustments.
- Sturdy metal construction
Last update on 2021-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Roland Hi-hats Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Roland Hi-hats? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Roland Hi-hats, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Roland Hi-hats on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Roland Hi-hats. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Roland Hi-hats?
- What will Roland Hi-hats do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Roland Hi-hats?
- What’s the difference between good Roland Hi-hats and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Roland Hi-hats?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Roland Hi-hats. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Roland Hi-hats available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Roland Hi-hats is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Roland Hi-hats buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Roland Hi-hats.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Roland Hi-hats has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Roland Hi-hats?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Roland Hi-hats?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Roland Hi-hats?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Roland Hi-hats in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Roland Hi-hats are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Roland Hi-hats might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.