- 6-24x50 AO IR Air Rifle Rimfire Scope with Mounts
- Fully Coated Optics
- Illuminated Recticle
- Adjustable Objective
- Ultra low profile turrets
- Integrated illuminated reticle unit
- Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof & nitrogen purged
- PCP - Rimfire - Centrefire
- Small, light and compact - the perfect hunting scope
- The BKL 302SS Double Strap offset mount ring pair is designed to increase eye relief adjustment on receivers that have very little dovetail or where bolt is too far forward.
- Two Piece set comprising 1x standard BKL301 and 1x BKL 302 offset ring – 30mm Tube – 3/8"-11mm Dovetail
- Saddle Height - 0.979" - 24.9mm base to bottom of ring allowing for maximum scope outer objective case diameter of 79mm.
- Auto centering prevents canting with clamping legs that move equally as the clamping screws are tightened to keep the sight centred on the rail.
- Manufactured from aircraft grade aluminium on state of the art CNC machinery in Texas, USA
- Vortex Optics Crossfire II 2-7x32 Scout Scope; 1-Inch Tube
- BSA "Sweet 22" Hunting/ Rifle Scope with 3-9x40 magnification;40mm diameter objective lens; Side Parallax setting 7.5 to infinity. Water proof, shock proof and fogproof
- Has multi grain turrets with zero reset, positive click 1/4 MOA reticle adjustment and 4" eye relief
- Specifically designed for .22lr in .36, .38 and .40 gr
- Adjustable Objective for parallax correction. 4" eye relief
- Walther FT 8-32x56 Riflescope Scope With SideWheel PX with 11mm Mounts 2.1525
- Superb sidewheel PX target scope from Walther, the large finger adjustable turrets can be zero reset.
- Tube Size: 30mm - Weight: 1140grams - Length: 430mm
- Caution: Due to the length of this model it won't suit most brake barrel air rifles, on underlever models the scope may cover the loading port.
- Mounts: Supplied with 11mm mounts to fit most modern air rifles / .22 rimfires with 11mm (3/8") dovertails. Reticle: Mil Dot Reticle.
- Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 6x40 RIFLESCOPE + 11mm MOUNTS Rifle Scope
- Tube Size: 1" - Weight: 370grams
- Mounts: Supplied with mounts to fit 11mm dovetails (most MODERN airguns and .22 rimfires)
- Reticle: Half Mil Dot
- Minimum Focus (On Full Magnification): approx. 20 metres
Last update on 2021-10-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Rimfire Scopes Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Rimfire Scopes? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Rimfire Scopes, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Rimfire Scopes on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Rimfire Scopes. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Rimfire Scopes?
- What will Rimfire Scopes do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Rimfire Scopes?
- What’s the difference between good Rimfire Scopes and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Rimfire Scopes?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Rimfire Scopes. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Rimfire Scopes available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Rimfire Scopes is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Rimfire Scopes buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Rimfire Scopes.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Rimfire Scopes has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Rimfire Scopes?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Rimfire Scopes?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Rimfire Scopes?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Rimfire Scopes in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Rimfire Scopes are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Rimfire Scopes might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.