- This Hultafors OKR GH Rescue Knife is supplied loose
- Product weight: 0.121kg
- Outdoor Knives
- The indispensable tool for any emergency Key features: replaceable disc saw for shatterproof glass and window breaker
- Swiss made pocket knife with 13 functions: large blade with wavy edge, seatbelt cutter, reamer, punch, disc saw for shatterproof glass, bottle opener, screwdriver 5 mm lockable, wire stripper, Phillips...
- Lifetime assurance: Victorinox assures all knives and tools to be of first-class stainless steel and also assures a lifetime against any defects in material and workmanship (save for electronic components...
- Dimensions: height 21,5 mm, length 111 mm, weight 167 g Scale material: Polyamide Item number: 08623MWN Item name: Rescue Tool
- Safety Cutter in Plastic Sheath
- Cut Belts, Rope, Harness, Net, Line etc
- Quick and safe to use
- Stainless steel blade - W 1.4028
- Textured handle with softgrip means you should be able to keep hold of this, even with wet hands.
- Thumb hole for one handed opening
- lanyard hole
- Serrated edge with blunt tip
- Made in the USA
- Total Length: 5.75 " / Blade Length: 2.25 " / Weight: 4.6 oz
- Smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener
- Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue
- Co Pilot has both super sharp smooth and serrated sections
- Versatile fixed blade outdoor knife of hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel
- Patterned, high-friction grip makes the knife comfortable to hold and easy to handle
- Blade length: 4.1 inches (104 mm); Blade Thickness: 0.1 inch (2.5 mm); overall length: 8.6 inches (218 mm); Weight w/ sheath: 4.1 oz. (116 g)
- Colour-matching plastic sheath with belt clip
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Titanium coated 420 stainless steel for even greater corrosion resistance.
- Total Length 127mm. Low profile tool that easily slips inside trouser or buoyancy aid pockets.
- Shackle key fits most small to medium sized shackles.
- G10 Composite handle for wet and dry grip. Serrated blade edge for emergency use.
- Webbing cutter. Supplied with a nylon sheath.
- Knife with stainless steel blade featuring a built-in line cutter
- The blunt tip prevents accidental damage to the jacket bag and makes it possible to use the knife as a screwdriver
- Universal kit for Attachment
- Double-edge, smooth and serrated, and line cutter notch.
- It is possible to use the knife as a screwdriver
- Ideal for water sports
- Corrosion-resistant blade
- Hard plastic sheath
- Stainless Steel Blade : Made of 7CR13 steel, anti-rusting, matte stonewashed non-reflective surface , toughness, and corrosion resistance
- Multi-Functional: This can work as cord cutter, box cutter, wood cutter and branch cutter. Suitable for outdoor adventure
- Self-Defense Gadgets: For girls who go out to travel or live alone this is a good self-defense tool, easy to hide and protect the safety
- Equipped with a Necklace: You can carry it around, do not have to worry about him easily lost, you can hang around the neck or put in the bag
- Good Gift: A great gift forspecial occasions such as birthdays, Christmas, Hanukkah, anniversaries and more.
Last update on 2022-03-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Rescue Knives Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Rescue Knives? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Rescue Knives, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Rescue Knives on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Rescue Knives. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Rescue Knives?
- What will Rescue Knives do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Rescue Knives?
- What’s the difference between good Rescue Knives and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Rescue Knives?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Rescue Knives. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Rescue Knives available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Rescue Knives is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Rescue Knives buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Rescue Knives.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Rescue Knives has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Rescue Knives?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Rescue Knives?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Rescue Knives?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Rescue Knives in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Rescue Knives are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Rescue Knives might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.