- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- LUSH GREEN FOLIAGE – The colour on the plant’s foliage is a lush green, akin to that of a rainforest colour. The hue of green is fantastic and a feature that makes the plant so pleasing on the eye.
- FITS WELL IN MANY INDOOR ENVIRONMENTS – The Swiss Cheese Plant loves humid environments and partial shade. This fits in well with indoors as you have the option of a bathroom or conservatory, whilst also...
- EASY PLANT TO CARE FOR – Caring for the plant is simple. The low maintenance houseplant takes a misting once or twice a week, whilst also needing a water when the top of the soil is dry to touch.
- SOUTH AMERICAN BACKGROUND – Originating from South America, this plant is used to warm and humid surroundings. It will bring all of those qualities into your indoor environment and be the focal point of...
- Images are for illustrative purposes only. Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. Plant height is approximate and is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
- Be a Gardener: Grow these 3 distinctive Bonsai trees in one box
- Comes with Silver Birch, Red Maple & Mountain Pine seeds and starting equipment
- Also includes 6 Growing Pots, 6 Peat Blocks, 6 Plant Markers & 6 Sealable Propagator Bags
- Tips to sow and grow your bonzai trees are also provided
- Makes a great gift for women, dads, kids and gardeners
- Pot Size: 9cm (Image for Illustration purposes - supplied in growers pot)
- Height Supplied (Inc. Pot): 20-30cm
- Characteristics: Stunning white lily flowers known as 'spathe' will begin the bloom with little hinds of yellow towards the centre - which will last for a couple months. Studies show the 'Peace Lily' plant...
- Growth & Spread: Predict optimum growth of between 50-60cm and 20-30cm spread over time.
- Suitable For: Office Plant, Indoor Plant, House Plant, Conservatory Plant, Windowsill Plant; Birthday Gift, Anniversary Gift, Retirement Gift, Living Gift, Wedding Gift, Wedding Favor.
- [ FOR BEGINNERS AND PROS ] - This convenient kit includes 3 rustic plant pots in 1 wooden planter box with a drip tray. Complete with seeds and a growing medium, you’ve got all you need to get gardening...
- [ LABEL AND PERSONALISE ] - It’s easy to lose sight of what you’re growing. Equipped with blackboard sides and chalk, you'll never forget. Why not leave a personalised message too?
- [ GREAT FOR COOKING ] - Fancy some fresh ingredients? This handy planter allows for all kinds of repotting, whether it’s fresh veg or herbs - store it on your windowsill to keep within reach when cooking
- [ THE PERFECT GIFT ] - Put a smile on your loved one’s faces with this home gardening kit. Who doesn’t love fresh herbs? The timeless design complements the decor of any kitchen, so you can’t go...
- [ CATCH ANY OVERSPILL ] - The 3 plant pots have drainage holes and the wooden box is equipped with a discreet plastic tray, so you don’t need to worry about the cleanup
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- The number one selling plant food, trusted by gardeners nationwide that grows plants twice as big as unfed plants
- Grows plants twice as big as unfed plants
- For better displays feed every two weeks from March to September
- Simply dissolve in water and apply using a watering can or use a Miracle-Gro hose-end feeder
- Breathe new life into your living room, bedroom, kitchen and office space with this collection of live indoor green house plants inspired by the attractive and minimalist scandi lifestyle - Supplied with...
- The lucky dip mix of this inside plant collection provides you with the exciting chance of obtaining a random collection of 3 plants, each with their own unique yet equally stunning aesthetics. Exotic and...
- Plants will be selected at random and may include the following varieties: Dracaena Fragrans (Corn Plant), Small Aloe Vera, Dracaena marginata (Madagascan Dragon Tree), Chamaedorea palm (Parlour Palm),...
- Indoor house plants; supplied as a random assortment of 3 x house plants in the Scandi house plant collection in 12cm nursery pots (Approx 20 - 40cm Tall)
- Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you...
- ✔️ NATURAL AIR PURIFIERS: These house plants improve the air quality around you, and indoor house plants are best for removing toxins from the air around us and transforming them into clean oxygen,...
- ✔️ IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS: Our live plants for bedroom are easy-to-grow and low-maintenance plants, and this collection is a great way to join the houseplant revolution and transform any living space into...
- ✔️ ENJOY SCANDI LIFESTYLE: Enjoy clean air in your home, bedroom, living room, bathroom. Kitchen or in your office with our beautiful house plant collection inspired by the attractive and minimalist...
- ✔️ PERFECT GIFT IDEA: Our house plants are great as housewarming gifts for your loved ones, but they are also great as a birthday gift, father’s day gift, anniversary gift, retirement gift, wedding...
- ✔️ IMPORTANT NOTE: This lemon tree comes in a 22cm pot at a starting height of 65cm tall with flowering lemons provided.
Last update on 2021-06-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Plants Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Plants? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Plants, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Plants on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Plants. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Plants?
- What will Plants do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Plants?
- What’s the difference between good Plants and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Plants?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Plants. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Plants available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Plants is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Plants buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Plants.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Plants has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Plants?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Plants?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Plants?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Plants in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Plants are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Plants might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.