- With its wind and water-resistant material, this lightweight and packable mountain bike shell offers core protection from the elements.
- MTB Barrier fabric sets the benchmark in wind and water protection with abrasion resistance
- Full-length internal draft flap with zipper garage seals in warmth
- Hood that fits over a trail bike helmet
- Elbow pad compatible fit
- Fall/Winter 2012
- Body: 85% nylon 15% spandex/ UPF 50+Liner: 80% polyester 20% Lycra
- When you need the comfort and performance of our MTB 3D Chamois technology and want off-road style, this is your short.
- Technology: Select transfer fabric sets the benchmark for moisture transport.
- Silicone leg ends
- W's Tour 3D Chamois
- Material composition: 88% nylon, 12% elastane UPF 50+.
- Spring/Summer 2010
- Detachable liner with Versa Chamois
- Two thigh pockets and two front pockets for convenient storage
- Snap-front closure with zippered fly, Velcro back waist adjustment
- 10-1/2 inseam, Content: Main: 96% nylon/4% spandex, Liner: 80% polester/20% Lycra
- DESIGN: Cycling bib shorts for men with 9.5" inseam and 6-panel anatomic design. Bib upper keeps the shorts in place so there is no need to readjust the waist band once you've started riding
- PERFORMANCE: Mens cycling bib shorts with SELECT Transfer Dry fabric sets the benchmark for compression and moisture transfer
- COMFORT: Bike bib shorts with blended thickness SELECT Escape 1:1 Chamois is smooth on skin for chafe-free comfort
- BREATHABILITY: Bicycle shorts with quick-drying, highly breathable blend of materials helps you perform your best for longer
- SAFETY: Excellent road cycling short with BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Transfer fabric provides superior moisture transfer
- W's MTB 3D Chamois® powered by Minerale provides optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odor absorption
- 8" inseam [size medium]
- 92% polyester 8% elastane
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
Last update on 2021-09-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts?
- What will Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts?
- What’s the difference between good Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Pearl Izumi Bike Shorts might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.