- Hardcover Book
- Unnamed (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 10/01/2002 (Publication Date) - Orion Research Corp (Publisher)
- Hardcover Book
- Rohrs, Roger (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 10/01/2006 (Publication Date) - Orion Research Corp (Publisher)
- Universal;Scope Phone Mount Adapter is suitable for eyepieces with 25mm-48mm/0.98-1.8in outer diameter;Fit binocular monocular telescope microscope spotting scope
- Widely Used;Cell Phone Adapter Mount is fit for55mm-100mm/2.2in-3.9in width phone;such as compatible with Iphone Xiaomi Huawei Sony
- Durable and Stable;Main part made of aluminum; fully metal housing; a 1/4 brass camera tripod connection holes that can connect tripod and increase the stability
- User-friendly Design;phone clamp with rubber sleeve and the connection between phone eyepiece and cell phone adapter are covered with EVA material;keeps your equipment from scratches or damage and makes it...
- Instruction;Mount the adapter on the scope;the phone insert the adapter;Align the center of the phone camera and the centre of the scope;adjust the focus wheel of scope and get a clear image
- Superior optics: The Celestron 70mm Travel Scope features high-quality, fully-coated glass optics, a potent 70mm objective lens, a lightweight frame, and a custom backpack to carry it all. Its quality is...
- Powerful eyepieces for up-close viewing: Our telescope for astronomy beginners is equipped with two high-quality eyepieces (20mm and 10mm) that provide low- and high-power views of celestial objects at...
- Large 70mm objective lens: Our refractor telescope is equipped with a large 70mm aperture objective lens that provides enhanced, brighter views compared to the 50mm model while adding very little...
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Consolmagno, Guy (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 256 Pages - 09/22/2011 (Publication Date) - Cambridge University Press (Publisher)
- Universal: This Cell Phone Adapter Compliable with microscope, telescope, binoculars, monocular and spotting scope. Fit eyepiece diameter 25mm-48mm(0.98"-1.89"). This adapter is fit for nearly most...
- Adjustable clamping force: The phone clamping part features adjustable locking mechanism with a steel bolt (not a spring). This unit can be mounted separately on any standard tripod (1/4-20). Smartphone is...
- Safe & Comfortable Design: Fully metal housing and the main part was made of aluminum, phone clamp is made of high strength PA Plastic, keeping the phone free from scratch and damage. Strong structure to...
- Easy to install: Install your mobile phone on the holder and then adjustment the angle, make the image in the middle, then attach the adapter to a microscope, telescope or binoculars. Then you can get...
- Get Your Mobile Phone Into Video Camera and Image Capturer in Distant, Tiny World . Explore the nature of the world easily through your screen.
- The whole family will enjoy the StarBlast II 4.5 EQ thanks to its great optics, convenient portability, and easy-to-use operation
- Views of everything from the Moon and planets to distant objects like star clusters and galaxies appear bright and clear through this petite telescope
- A fantastic wide-field astronomy telescope with reflecting optics large enough to keep you and your family busy viewing for years to come
- The included EQ-1 mount makes it easy to keep moving objects centered in the eyepiece with its handy slow-motion controls
- Included 25mm and 10mm Sirius Plossl eyepieces provide 18-power and 45-power views right out of the box! Also includes a MoonMap 260, EZ Finder II reflex sight, adjustable-height tripod and more
- Provides sturdy and portable support for instrument loads up to 13.2 lbs.
- Tripod height reaches a generous 68" when fully extended
- Features 3-section extendable aluminum alloy tripod legs with flip-lock clamps and metal spreader brace for extra stability
- Extra-long slotted 1/4"-20 captive quick-release shoe allows super-secure attachment of cameras, spotting scopes and L-adapter equipped binoculars with a non-slip grip
- Weighs just 4.8 lbs., and collapses to 27.25" long for easy portability. Includes zippered carry case.
- ☆LIGHTWEIGHT FOR TRAVEL – Compactness when stored and weighs only 3.3 pounds/1.5 KG, easy to move around with a strapped carrying bag; Flip leg lock for SUPER FAST SETUP. Great for live streaming from...
- ☆UPGRADED SOLID CONSTRUCTION – Made of aluminum alloy, THICKER leg tube than the ordinary tripod, sturdy adequate for long exposure work and keep the camera steady. Using it in the field and yard for...
- ☆TRIPOD AND MONOPOD COMBINED UNIT – Takes about 5 seconds to go from the tripod into the monopod and reduces the weight of travel. Pay one, get two functions. Perfect for amateur photographers and...
- ☆VERSATILITY OF FUNCTIONALIT – Height from 21.6''-72'' can use it with binoculars for star viewing, family and home movies; 4-section column legs are able to stretch out to be tall enough to find the...
- ☆SMOOTH 3-WAY SWIVEL HEAD - 360 degree panning and titling with horizontally and vertically, easy to change directions at different angles. A EXTRA UNIVERSAL ARCA SWISS MOUNTING PLATE AS A GIFT to easily...
- Double the power of any 1.25" telescope eyepiece with the Orion Shorty Barlow Lens
- A great way to essentially double the number of telescope eyepieces in your collection, without having to buy twice as many eyepieces!
- Very compact - just 3 inch long (half the length of a standard Barlow lens) - easy to stash in your accessory case
- Doublet lens system is multi-coated for excellent transmission and the internal housing is baffled to eliminate unwanted reflections and increase contrast
- Threaded for use with 1.25 inch Orion telescope eyepiece filters
Last update on 2021-10-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Orion Scopes Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Orion Scopes? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Orion Scopes, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Orion Scopes on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Orion Scopes. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Orion Scopes?
- What will Orion Scopes do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Orion Scopes?
- What’s the difference between good Orion Scopes and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Orion Scopes?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Orion Scopes. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Orion Scopes available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Orion Scopes is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Orion Scopes buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Orion Scopes.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Orion Scopes has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Orion Scopes?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Orion Scopes?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Orion Scopes?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Orion Scopes in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Orion Scopes are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Orion Scopes might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.