- Dunk, marinate, drizzle and dress
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Morrisons since 1899
- A distinctly rich taste with fresh and fragrant notes of olive
- Made from cold pressing the finest olives
- Unique rich fruity flavour
- Adds flavour to your home cooked meals
- Ideal for dressings, marinades, seasoning, drizzling and dipping
- Dress, sizzle, roast and marinate
- Morrisons since 1899
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil produced in Kalamata, Greece. Cold extracted under 27 °C.
- Produced with handpicked Koroneiki variety and extracted in our Olive Mill under the strictest conditions. Olives handpicked during the day and olive oil is produced only a few hours after harvest.
- Very low acidity. High in Polyphenols, Antioxidants, Vitamins and Monounsaturated fats.
- Harvest November - December 2020
- Fully Protected Tin. We package every Olive Oil tin in a polystyrene case so you receive the product fully protected!
- ✅ WELCOME TO LYRAKIS FAMILY! Extra virgin PREMIUM olive oil from Crete - Greece. FIRST Cold Pressed under 27C. Koroneiki Variety by hand picked olives. 100% NATURAL obtained directly and solely from...
- ✅ YOU PROBABLY HAVE TRIED MANY OLIVE OILS, but there are only a few like this. We take care of our olive groves with the UTMOST care to produce olives as PURE as possible. After the harvest and olive...
- ✅ DUE TO THIS PRODUCTION PROCESS, our olive oil is RICH in ANTIOXIDANTS, POLYPHENOLS, VITAMINS and MONOSATURATED FATS. Αfter all, its characteristic taste is a confirmation of all this, as its high...
- ✅ Our olive oil, because of its EXCELLENT QUALITY, has a very high content of NUTRITIENTS, which are very BENEFICIAL for human body. TRY it with green or Greek salad, and fry or cook all your meals using...
- ✅ THE FACILITIES, plant and olive groves are in LASITHI at CRETE. Our family's goal is to produce an olive oil of EXCELLENT QUALITY, so that you can ENJOY it fully and which can stand out from all the...
- High in monounsaturated fat Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil PGI Chania Kritis. Superior Category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
- Produced with Koroneiki olives from groves in the Chania region on the island of Crete, this area borders the Aegean Sea and offers an ideal climate to nurture olive growth.
- The Olives are harvested with care and the oil is cold extracted within hours to ensure the natural flavour and nutritional values remain.
- A medium strength olive oil with notes of grass and a pleasant peppery finish which makes it perfect for marinades, drizzling & dressings.
- Intensely herbaceous, with aromas of leaves, stalks, flowers, citrus & nuts.
- A healthy substitute for cooking oils
- Made for perfect frying and baking
- With a high smoke point
- Light bouquet allows the natural flavour of food to come through
- Ideal for stir fries, frying, pancakes and toasted sandwiches
- Filippo Berio Mild & Light Olive Oil is a healthy substitute for other cooking oils
- With its high smoke point it is the ideal choice for frying, stir-frying and baking
- Olive Oil composed of refined olive oils and virgin olive oils
- The light bouquet allows the natural flavour of food to come through
- Ingredients: Produced with olive from Italy, Spain and Tunisia; Item display volume: 5000.0 milliliters; Unit count: 5000.0; Unit count type: millilitre; Country string: United Kingdom; Directions: See The...
- Cretan Culture Extra Virgin Olive Oil is 100% family made and comes from our very own orchards in Heraklion, Crete in Greece
- Non-blended, first cold pressed for full olive flavour and a hint of pepper
- Contains our olives and nothing else
- Made with just one olive variety, the famous Cretan Koroneiki
Last update on 2021-10-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Olive Oils Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Olive Oils? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Olive Oils, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Olive Oils on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Olive Oils. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Olive Oils?
- What will Olive Oils do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Olive Oils?
- What’s the difference between good Olive Oils and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Olive Oils?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Olive Oils. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Olive Oils available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Olive Oils is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Olive Oils buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Olive Oils.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Olive Oils has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Olive Oils?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Olive Oils?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Olive Oils?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Olive Oils in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Olive Oils are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Olive Oils might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.