- Made of high quality metal and optical glass material, sturdy, durable and long service life.
- Optical structure 5 groups of 6pcs, maximum aperture F1.2, more light intake.
- Five types for you to choose, to meet different needs and requirements.
- High definition multilayer coatings increase light transmittance, reduce internal reflective anti‑glare.
- A variety of mount designed, general for most of the market mirrorless camera.
- Nikkor Z: designed around the wide Nikon Z mount, This lens can capture more light across the entire frame.
- S-line: next-dimension optical design. Anti-reflective Nano crystal coat. Smooth, silent multi-focusing system.
- Tough build: every movable part of the lens barrel is Sealed to protect from dust and water droplets
- Sharp detail: exceptional edge-to-edge performance. Minimum focus distance of just 0.80 m
- Customisable control ring: can be used for manual focusing (default), aperture control, or exposure compensation.
- Compact top tele-zoom lens with macro 1:2 function
- Minimum Object Distance : 0.95m
- Specifically designed for NIKKOR lenses and compatible with all models
- Hard plastic rear lens cap
- Provides protection for the rear element against dust, smudges and scratches when not in use
- 3-way Head. The 360 degree rotatable recording supports your creative photo ideas. Panoramic shots are a breeze, and shooting from slightly different angles is easy. Follow moving objects easily and always...
- Lightweight and Stability. The legs of camera tripod are made of high quality aluminum alloy and combine lightness with maximum stability. With the central load hook on the center column, you can add extra...
- Versatile. With free 1/4 inch quick release plate and universal phone clip , the tripod for camera and smartphone is the ideal partner. No matter which device, it can always be moved 360 degrees...
- Super mobile. The tripod weighs only 1.35 kg despite the high quality aluminum alloy. The small pack size makes transport super easy. And yet it is a big hit: from 63 cm to 170 cm, the tripod offers its...
- Good Service. We provide 180-day money back and product replacement. We would like to provide a second quick release plate within 30 days. Any problems or questions, please feel free to contact us, we will...
- NOTE: This conversion lens is compatible with 52MM lenses only. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size is marked with a "Φ" (diameter) symbol. Camera...
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Nikon D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D7000, D7100, DF, D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D40, D40x, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D600,...
- 2-IN-1 DESIGN LENS: 0.43X HD wide angle lens can provide maximum light and image transmission with maximize day and night shots and add the power of your camera's zoom. Macro lens gives you the ability to...
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: Made of HD optical glass for high definition optical resolution, can minimize reflections and lens flare
- WIDELY USE: Ideal for shooting larger scenes and subtle objects, such as architecture, landscape, flowers, insects, etc.
- Compatible with Nikon D5300/D5500 perfectly. Edge to edge. Easy to install with a simple swipe.
- The exclusive HD technology makes perfect visual feast. Made from high light transmission materials, with the light transmittance above 90%, color camouflage further making the screen display sharp to...
- Scratch, Dust, Water, Oil, Fingerprints and Shock resist. Kids Proof Camera LCD Protector.
- It is rigid and made of optical glass material, which achieves more than 99% of transmittance (higher than plastic LCD screen protectors), thus making the LCD screen clear.
- Only 0.3mm thick with 6 layers of coatings and UV Protection. And the protector is reusable.
- Lightweight and compact zoom in 4.3x DX format
- Nikon's new AF Motor ensures fast, smooth and discreet lens focus, perfect for shooting movies
- Specifically designed to take full advantage of the high pixel count and advanced image sensor of Nikon DSLR cameras
- AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300MM F/4.5-6.3G ED, 58mm LC-58 Snap Front Lens Cap, Rear Lens Cap
- Close focussing macro lens
- Opticaly Stabilised
- 1:1 Macro Reproduction
- Full Frame and APSC Compatible
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL NIKON DSLR INCLUDING: Nikon SLR D300s, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D4, D40, D5, D500, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D600, D610, D700, D7000, D7100, Coolpix D800,...
- INTERIOR DIMENSIONS of the case are 170/90 x 100 x 170 mm. Designed to carry your SLR Camera as well as accessories such as batteries, SD cards and cables.
- THIS BAG IS SHOCK AND SPLASH RESISTANT, it also includes a hook and loop belt strap to offer another way to carry your bag.
- The inner lining of this case is super soft. All compartments are secured using zips. The case also has a padded carry handle for easy transportation.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. As with all Case4Life cases and bags this item is sold with a lifetime warranty.
Last update on 2021-07-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Nikon Portrait Lens Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Nikon Portrait Lens? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Nikon Portrait Lens, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Nikon Portrait Lens on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Nikon Portrait Lens. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Nikon Portrait Lens?
- What will Nikon Portrait Lens do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Nikon Portrait Lens?
- What’s the difference between good Nikon Portrait Lens and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Nikon Portrait Lens?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Nikon Portrait Lens. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Nikon Portrait Lens available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Nikon Portrait Lens is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Nikon Portrait Lens buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Nikon Portrait Lens.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Nikon Portrait Lens has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Nikon Portrait Lens?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Nikon Portrait Lens?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Nikon Portrait Lens?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Nikon Portrait Lens in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Nikon Portrait Lens are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Nikon Portrait Lens might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.