- ★ JINTU 420-800mm Super MF Telephoto lens,with Japan design, manual focus, digitally-optimized telephoto zoom lens
- ★ JINTU factory supply 2 years warranty for any lens. Great choice for small or distant subjects when large heavy primes are impractical, ranging from birds and wildlife, through sports, to aircraft and...
- ★ Great for the wildlife or nature photographer who wants to be hidden while taking photos of the subject. Advances in ultra high-index / low-dispersion optical glasses, new barrel materials, and exotic...
- ★ Compatible with the following cameras - Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T7, T6i, T6s, T7i, SL1, SL2, EOS60D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 50D, 40D, 30D, EOS 5D, EOS1D, EOS5D III, EOS 5D...
- ★ Use Tip: Request use with a tripod to make image stable. 1 After installed camera, pls setting camera on M mode and setting camera menu " shutter release without lens“” or “”Aperture priority...
- Made of aluminum magnesium alloy material, the lens is solid and durable, having long life time.
- Professional optical glass with anti-reflection film increases light transmittance and ensures high quality imaging effect.
- 0.35X wide angle lens dramatically increases your wide angle range.
- Suitable for camera with 52mm lens thread. Easy to install and remove.
- Waterproof, scratch-proof, oil-proof. Exquisite design, lightweight and portable. Suitable for Canon/ for Nikon/ for Sony/ for Minolta/ for Pansonic/ for Olympus/for Pentax SLR and digital cameras.
- Davies, Emma (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 192 Pages - 10/18/2016 (Publication Date) - Emma Davies (Publisher)
- NOTE: This conversion lens is compatible with 52MM lenses only. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size is marked with a "Φ" (diameter) symbol. Camera...
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Nikon D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D7000, D7100, DF, D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D40, D40x, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D600,...
- 2-IN-1 DESIGN LENS: 0.43X HD wide angle lens can provide maximum light and image transmission with maximize day and night shots and add the power of your camera's zoom. Macro lens gives you the ability to...
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: Made of HD optical glass for high definition optical resolution, can minimize reflections and lens flare
- WIDELY USE: Ideal for shooting larger scenes and subtle objects, such as architecture, landscape, flowers, insects, etc.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL NIKON DSLR INCLUDING: Nikon SLR D300s, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D4, D40, D5, D500, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D600, D610, D700, D7000, D7100, Coolpix D800,...
- INTERIOR DIMENSIONS of the case are 170/90 x 100 x 170 mm. Designed to carry your SLR Camera as well as accessories such as batteries, SD cards and cables.
- THIS BAG IS SHOCK AND SPLASH RESISTANT, it also includes a hook and loop belt strap to offer another way to carry your bag.
- THE INNER LINING of this case is super soft. All compartments are secured using zips. The case also has a padded carry handle for easy transportation.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY. As with all Case4Life cases and bags this item is sold with a 3 year warranty.
- External size(LxWxH): 26 x17.5x17cm / 10.2 x 6.8 x 6.9in, Internal size(LxWxH): 21 x17 x16cm / 8.2 x 6.6 x 6.2in
- High Capacity: Features a main compartment which can hold the DSLR camera body and 2-3 extra lenses. With 1 front pocket and 2 side mesh pouch could hold some other photography accessories.
- The shoulder strap and sweat-absorbent padded handle will provides different carry options for you while travelling.
- 2 * Detachable Velcro dividers, allow you to customize the space for different size of camera equipments, also protect your lens and camera body from bumps, shock and scratches.
- Comes with a extra waterproof rain cover, for the unexpected weather.
- Kit includes:(1)58MM Filter Kit (Ultraviolet UV, Circular Polarizer CPL, Fluorescent FLD) + (1)58MM Macro Close Up Set (+1, +2, +4, +10) + (1)58MM Photo ND Neutral Density Set (ND2, ND4, ND8) + (3)Carry...
- Compatible with the CANON Rebel (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1), CANON EOS (700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 1100D 1000D 100D 60D) with 58MM Lens wich include: EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS...
- NOTE: This kit is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed...
- 50mm f1.8 portrait fixed focal lens.
- Z mount, suitable for Z6 Z7 Z50 mirrorless camera.
- MC multilayer coating. 12pcs aperture blades
- Lens structure 6 elements in 4 groups.
- Electroplated chrome-plated mount, smoother, wear-resistant, and longer service life.
- Three ways focus. Auto focus: The camera focuses automatically. Operating sounds may also be recorded during movie recording
- F1.8 maximum aperture for low-light shots. 7 blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- 75mm (35mm equivalent) focal length with APS-C sensor. Aspherical lens
- Compact, lightweight, easy to carry, Lens front cap, Lens rear cap
- Hood (ALC-SH146), lens front cap (ALC-F49S), lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM)
- Seals out stray light for improved viewfinder optics
- Soft TPU rubber allows for eye comfort, especially for eyeglass users
- Ergonomic oval shape is designed to fit your eyes better
- Rotates 360 degree for horizontal or vertical view
- For Nikon D7500, D7100, D7200, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5100, D5000, D3500, D3400, D3300, D3300, D3200, D750, D610, D600, D300S, D300, D90, D80, D70s, D60, D50, FM10 etc.
Last update on 2021-09-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Nikon Portrait Lens Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Nikon Portrait Lens? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Nikon Portrait Lens, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Nikon Portrait Lens on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Nikon Portrait Lens. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Nikon Portrait Lens?
- What will Nikon Portrait Lens do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Nikon Portrait Lens?
- What’s the difference between good Nikon Portrait Lens and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Nikon Portrait Lens?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Nikon Portrait Lens. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Nikon Portrait Lens available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Nikon Portrait Lens is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Nikon Portrait Lens buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Nikon Portrait Lens.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Nikon Portrait Lens has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Nikon Portrait Lens?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Nikon Portrait Lens?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Nikon Portrait Lens?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Nikon Portrait Lens in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Nikon Portrait Lens are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Nikon Portrait Lens might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.