- Total care toothpaste for the entire family; safe and natural
- BIOMED Super White with natural coconut oil and papain for gentle whitening of sensitive tooth enamel
- Papain and bromelain remove dental plaque and gently polish the enamel
- The combination of coconut oil, cinnamon extract and thyme essential oil provide antibacterial protection and distinct spicy taste
- Fluoride-free, vegan-friendly; recommended for children six years and older
- Help Fight Damaging Sugar Acids While Natural Peppermint Oil Powerfully Freshens Your Breath
- No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Sweeteners, No Saccharin, No Propylene Glycol.
- Gives you healthier teeth and gums
- Controls tar tar while giving you fresh breath
- 170g Tube
- NATURAL FLUORIDE FREE TOOTHPASTE: Neem and Pomegranate cleans teeth and give this formulation its ability to remove plaque and surface stains. They work to keep the mouth clean and give you a natural...
- ANTI-OXIDANT: Pomegranate, which is an astringent fruit extract, helps support healthy-looking gums by tightening the tissues. This toothpaste helps reduce and prevent bleeding gums, gum inflammations, and...
- NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS: NO Fluoride, NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), NO Carrageenan. NO harsh abrasives. The bracing taste of fresh peppermint gives your breath long-lasting freshness.
- THE HIMALAYA GUARANTEE - This fluoride-free natural toothpaste was never put through harsh extraction process that damages the integrity or potency of our product. You are guaranteed that our toothpaste...
- Whiter teeth
- Fresh breath
- Helps remove plaque
- Fluoride Free
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) free
- Brighten up your smile with activated charcoal to gently remove surface stains
- Free from foaming agents, SLS, fluoride, triclosan, glycerine & palm oil
- Bold flavours for long-lasting fresh feeling
- Prevents plaque and decay-causing bacteria, whilst supporting gum health with antibacterial & anti-inflammatory oil blend
- 27% xylitol to fight plaque & support a healthy pH balance
- Complete care fluoride-free: fivefold protection toothpaste
- Effective fluoride-free formula which, thanks to an exclusive active ingredient composition, promotes the demineralization of tooth enamel
- lavera stands for 100% certified natural cosmetics - with high-quality organic plant ingredients from our own production
- Skin compatibility of all lavera products dermatologically proven. Skin care free of genetically modified ingredients (GMO)
- Vegan, Organic, Nature - 100% silicone free, paraffin free, mineral oil free - lavera cosmetics developed, manufactured and produced in Germany
- Hero Ingredient: Our baking soda toothpaste uses this completely natural cleaning ingredient to effectively remove plaque and hard-to reach stains whilst still being gentle on tooth enamel
- Effective Daily Protection: Our gum toothpaste protects against plaque, bacteria and acids caused by everyday food and drink that can attack enamel, causing cavities and bad breath
- Superior Whitenening Results: Our baking soda toothpaste gives whiter teeth in 3 days with twice brushing, clinically proven and designed to deliver superior stain removal vs non-baking soda toothpastes
- Provides Lasting Freshness: Neutralisies acids caused by everyday food and drink and remineralises tooth enamel. It helps to return oral pH to neutral levels and remineralise and strengthen enamel
- Ecologically Minded: Our vegan toothpaste is made to be 100% recyclable (Carton, Tube and Cap), it has no preservatives and no artificial colours
- COMPLETE ORAL PROTECTION: Formulated to gently and naturally clean and whiten teeth while removes plaque and freshens breath.
- PREVENTS INFLAMMATION: Contains Ginger that has strong anti-microbial properties and prevents inflammation by reducing biofilm formation for various types of bacteria that can cause cavities.
- PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE TEETH: The 100% natural ginger oil protects the tooth enamel and gums while improving the blood circulation and soothing the sensitive teeth discomfort.
- PREVENTS BLEEDING GUMS: The green lime brings balance and prevents gum bleeding and tooth decay
- FLUORIDE FREE: The ClearDOT DENT Ginger and Lime Toothpaste helps to maintain a naturally alkaline pH and is free of any elements that can harm your microbial or oral health and; Free from fluoride, Mint,...
- Zendium toothpaste is inspired by the way the mouth naturally protects itself and contains natural antibacterial enzymes and proteins, such as lactoferrin, to strengthen the mouth's natural defences.
- Gives you healthy gums**, strong teeth, less plaque, and up to 12h hours fresher breath*** naturally and helps to fight the causes of irritated and swollen gums, sensitivity, cavities and bad breath.
- Mild taste, foams gently without use of harsh chemicals**** making it suitable for people with the most sensitive mouths. Does not alter your sense of taste after brushing.
- SLS free, Triclosan free, Gluten free and suitable for vegetarians.
- Zendium has a prebiotic benefit, it is clinically proven to boost good bacteria* that protect the mouth naturally and reduce bad bacteria responsible for dental problems, working like a prebiotic.
- Toning toothpaste BIOMED Propoline with essential oils and propolis for gum care and prevention of gum bleeding
- Propolis extract provides anti‑bacterial and anti‑inflammatory effects and in combination with plantain and birch leaves extracts prevent gum disease and tooth decay
- Manuka and thyme natural essential oils prevent gum inflammation; lemon oil helps to keep your gums healthy
- Recommended for children six years and older and people with sensitive teeth
- Fluoride free and 98 Percent+ natural
Last update on 2021-09-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Natural Toothpastes Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Natural Toothpastes? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Natural Toothpastes, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Natural Toothpastes on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Natural Toothpastes. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Natural Toothpastes?
- What will Natural Toothpastes do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Natural Toothpastes?
- What’s the difference between good Natural Toothpastes and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Natural Toothpastes?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Natural Toothpastes. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Natural Toothpastes available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Natural Toothpastes is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Natural Toothpastes buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Natural Toothpastes.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Natural Toothpastes has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Natural Toothpastes?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Natural Toothpastes?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Natural Toothpastes?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Natural Toothpastes in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Natural Toothpastes are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Natural Toothpastes might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.