- Built with Agile Array firmware for RAID optimisation and 24x7 use
- Rotational Vibration sensors on higher capacity drives to mitigate vibration in multi-bay applications
- Iron Wolf Health Management is built into compatible NAS operating systems that monitors drive health
- 180 TB/year workload rate for busy multi-user environments allowing users to push more data through the hard drive and NAS
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours) is 1,00,000
- Average 15% performance boost to photo indexing and other computing-intensive operations, as well as database response time
- Access, share, and sync your data easily across different operating systems and device
- Back up critical data and reduce your Recovery Time Objective (RTO) with Snapshot Replication
- Organise and stream your music, video, and photo collections across all your devices
- Freely access files on the go and back up mobile photos with iOS and Android apps
- A Simple-to-Use Private Cloud for Everyone: 24/7 file server for your household to store share and backup personal data
- Easy-to-use: Award-winning DiskStation Manager (DSM) brings intuitive operation flow and reduces learning curve
- Seamless File Sharing: Access and share data with any Windows macOS and Linux computers or mobile devices
- On-the-Fly Streaming: Integrated media server to support multimedia content streaming
- Pre-installed with Seagate IronWolf drives delivering tough, ready and scalable 24x7 performance in multibay, multi-user environments - IronWolf Health Management and Rescue Data Recovery Services included
- 3.5" SATA Hard Drive
- 7200 rpm, 256 MB buffer, 24/7 operation
- Optimal for 1-to-8 bay NAS
- High reliability and enhanced real-time performance
- Toshiba Dynamic Cache Technology and Toshiba Stable Platter Technology
- 2-bay NAS with optimal multimedia solution for home users
- 4K video transcoding on the fly with 10 bit H.265 codec support
- Up to 112 MB/s and 112 MB/s sequential reading and writing
- Installed with 2 x 2TB Seagate IronWolf Drives
- Fully tested NAS solution configured using certified hard drives and the latest firmware updates
- Quad core Cortex A15 1.4 GHz processor with 2 GB of RAM and up to 200 MB/s read and 160 MB/s write speeds - 2.5 or 3.5 inch SATA/SSD drives supported (maximum storage of 16 TB)
- Full HD 1080p wire speed streaming and transcoding and near-0 loss throughput anti-virus built-in
- Dual gigabit Ethernet NAS Drive - up to 2x throughput in link aggregation mode and advanced BTRFS file system that delivers five levels of complete data protection
- Ready CLOUD portal-based user interface and app make building a private cloud easy and secure
- Play Plex on ReadNAS - ReadyNAS-Plex-Setup for setup instructions
- 【Your personal cloud storage with 4TB large capacity】：This NAS built-in 3.5inch 4TB storage, as long as it is powered and connected to the internet, you will be able to remote access and manage the...
- 【Two working mode with LED Indicator】: Two working mode meets all of your needs. NAS(Network-attachment Storage) Mode and DAS(Direct-attached storage) Mode. With 1000M Ethernet port for NAS mode, true...
- 【Centralize all your data】: Support IOS, Android, Windows, MAC, all have proprietary client software, centralize all your photos, videos, music and files in one secure place and access easily. With...
- 【One-click back up & Auto sleep】: One-click backup of photos and videos, designated folders real-time synchronous update and backup on the Windows computer, you can save everything and access anywhere....
- 【Smart management】: Smart App/Software, multi-people sharing at the same time; Support Samba&Dlna Protocol, all smart devices interconnection in the LAN, smart TVs, laptops and mobile phones can share...
- ULTIMATE ENDURANCE The ideal solution for multi-user NAS environments craving powerhouse SSD endurance and performance
- TOUGH Enjoy long-term reliability with 1 8M hours MTBF in a M 2 form factor
- EFFICIENT Increased file-sharing performance and lower power consumption for NAS
- SPACIOUS Capacity of 960 GB offers next-level NAS server storage for small and medium-sized businesses and creative professionals
- Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included two-year limited warranty and two-yr Rescue Data Recovery Services
- Centralised network storage: Organise your entire media collection, photos and files in one central, network location. Input frequency is 50 to 60 Hz.The system supports WD TV, WD TV Live, Xbox 360,...
- Access from anywhere: Save, access and stream your content anywhere you have an Internet connection with the My Cloud mobile app
- Robust data protection: Multiple RAID and backup options to help protect all your valuable media, photos and important files
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, or Lion
- The socket is interchangeable and there are two types of socket in the box, 3 pin and 2 pin
- An easy-to-use 1-bay personal cloud storage for NAS starters
- Sequential throughput at over 112 MB/s reading and 106 MB/s writing
- Cross-device file sharing and syncing Platform
- Reliable computer backup companion for Windows/mac OS and photos from mobile devices
- Freely access your files on the go with iOS and Android mobile apps
Last update on 2021-10-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Nas Drives Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Nas Drives? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Nas Drives, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Nas Drives on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Nas Drives. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Nas Drives?
- What will Nas Drives do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Nas Drives?
- What’s the difference between good Nas Drives and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Nas Drives?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Nas Drives. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Nas Drives available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Nas Drives is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Nas Drives buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Nas Drives.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Nas Drives has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Nas Drives?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Nas Drives?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Nas Drives?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Nas Drives in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Nas Drives are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Nas Drives might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.