- Full HD 1080p resolution
- Two-way talk
- Digital tilt and zoom
- Works with compatible smartphone or tablet
- True colour filter for colour correction in low light
- Full HD 1080p resolution with remote pan and digital tilt/zoom
- Works with compatible smartphone or tablet and Wi-Fi connectivity for on-the-go viewing
- Two-way talk, night vision, 90-degree angle review and true colour filter for colour correction in low light
- Secure and private connection with local & cloud storage options
- Box contents include Wi-Fi indoor camera, power adapter and quick start guide
- Live stream in HD 720p; see and hear your loved ones or check that your home is safe at anytime whether you're home or away, via the Hubble for Motorola monitors app on your smartphone or tablet
- See more of what's going on day or night, thanks to remote pan, tilt and zoom to get a 300 degrees view of the room and infrared night vision
- Two way communication to speak and listen to your family and friends; use the battery powered rechargeable camera to move from room to room
- The rear temperature probe lets you monitor live room temperature and receive notifications when temperature changes outside of your set parameters via Hubble for Motorola monitors app
- Use the 7 days free trial with Hubble for Motorola monitors app; playback motion detected events, cloud video storage and receive daily summary video's; when your trial ends, you can subscribe in the app...
- LOCAL & CLOUD STORAGE - Using Wi-Fi, the Peekaboo transmits the captured images in real time to the secure "Hubble" cloud, through which, using the Hubble app, the encrypted transmitted images can then be...
- WLAN CAMERA - Peekaboo works perfectly with the Hubble for Baby app, which can be easily downloaded. Browse a variety of useful articles and videos that include important tips specific to your child's age....
- VIEW THE WHOLE SPACE - The Peekaboo lets you remotely pan 360 degrees and digitally tilt and zoom. View every corner of the room clearly on your smart device, and with the 90-degree wide-angle view, no...
- SLEEP SONGS - Peekaboo features relaxing lullabies, soothing sounds and bedtime stories to make bedtime more enjoyable for your little ones. You can even record your own voice and play it through the...
- PRIVACY GUARANTEED - To stop recording, simply tap the bar via the app towards the crossed out eye symbol. The camera will pan 180 degrees to enter privacy mode.
- SPLIT SCREEN ✔ The two cameras allow you to keep an eye on two or more children in different rooms. The split view shows the two different images side by side on the 5.0" screen.
- 5.0 INCH COLOUR DISPLAY ✔ With a 5.0 inch HD colour display, you can monitor your baby anywhere in the house. The volume control allows you to control the sound of the baby monitor very easily.
- DISPLAY TEMPERATURE ✔ This baby monitor includes a temperature sensor that allows you to detect the temperature of the baby's room. So you will always have peace of mind.
- ZOOM AND INFRARED ✔ Remote control with zoom and infrared night vision for a complete view of the entire room. Even in the dark, you can see your child clearly.
- LULLABIES ✔ With the integrated lullabies, soothing sounds or audiobook, you can calm your baby and let them fall asleep easily.
- CONNECTED BABYPHONE - Monitor at home on the 5" parent unit, or stream live in full HD using the Hubble Connected app when you're out and about.
- OVER THE CRIB - The cot holder gives you an overhead view of your baby. The robustness of the design allows for secure mounting, with the included cable management tube keeping cables safely away from...
- PAN AND TILT - Monitor the entire room with digital pan and tilt and take a close-up view with digital zoom.
- MAGNETIC MOUNT - When your baby is not in his cot, simply remove the camera to use elsewhere in your home with the flexible magnetic mounts.
- BABYPHONE WITH MICROPHONE AND MORE - Talk and listen to your little one in both directions and soothe them to sleep with a lullaby, audio, audiobook or personal recording that calms them to sleep.
- MONITOR YOUR BABY - See and hear how your little one is doing with the Motorola MBP50A video baby monitor with secure private connection
- REMOTE CONTROLLED CAMERA - The camera streams real-time video to a wide 5" LCD colour screen with a crystal clear picture. You can tilt, pan and zoom the camera remotely. The room temperature display...
- NIGHT VISION - Thanks to the infrared night vision, you can also see well in low light conditions, such as at night
- TWO-WAY TALK - The high-sensitivity microphone picks up every sound. What's more, you can talk back thanks to the 2-way talk-back function, for example to reassure your child from a distance. The baby...
- EXTRA FUNCTIONS - Room temperature monitoring and lullabies allows you to create the perfect sleeping environment
- 2-Inch LCD display
- Infrared night vision
- Out of range alert. Up to 300m range. If the unit beeps follow the steps - (i) The parent unit may have lost connection with the baby unit. Reduce the distance between the parent unit and the baby unit,...
- LED sound level indicator
- Built-in Rechargable Battery
- 48 MP sensor with OIS and Night Vision. Capture crisp, bright photos even in the dark, while reducing unwanted motion blur thanks to Optical Image Stabilization
- High-res optical zoom + ultra-wide angle. Zoom in without losing image quality, and fit 4x more of the scene
- 25 MP front camera. Never let poor lighting ruin a great Selfie. With Quad Pixel technology, get 4x better low light sensitivity
- Up to 2 days of battery. Go up to two days on a single charge thanks to a 4000 mAh battery
- 6.4 Inch OLED display with fingerprint sensor: Bring photos and movies to life on a vivid display and unlock instantly with a fingerprint reader that only appears when you need it
- SENT TODAY (2PM CUT OFF)
- SENT TODAY (2PM CUT OFF)
Last update on 2021-10-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Motorola Cameras Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Motorola Cameras? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Motorola Cameras, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Motorola Cameras on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Motorola Cameras. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Motorola Cameras?
- What will Motorola Cameras do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Motorola Cameras?
- What’s the difference between good Motorola Cameras and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Motorola Cameras?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Motorola Cameras. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Motorola Cameras available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Motorola Cameras is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Motorola Cameras buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Motorola Cameras.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Motorola Cameras has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Motorola Cameras?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Motorola Cameras?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Motorola Cameras?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Motorola Cameras in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Motorola Cameras are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Motorola Cameras might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.