- Included components: Headphones - 3.5mm audio cable - Quick Start Guide
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Country of origin:- Hong Kong
- Package Dimensions : 8.6L x 20.4W x 23.4H (centimeters)
- Connect the HK110 to any compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone on the planet quickly with EasyPair technology
- Connect two devices at once-switch between your business and personal phones without reconnecting
- Light and comfortable with cushioned TrueComfort technology
- Up to 9 hours talktime
- Up to 8 days standby time
- Included components: Wireless Headset; Ear Gel; Wall Charger; User's Guide
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Country of origin:- Hong Kong
- Package Dimensions : 420.0L x 195.0W x 125.0H (millimeters)
- Completely unobtrusive. Elegant design: not only looks good but is also extremely comfortable to wear
- Do not lift a finger, but have everything under control. Handsfree function for every device
- Couple, put on, ready to go. Simply couple, put them in your ears and go
- Compatible with every Bluetooth-ready device.
- Box contents: Motorola Moto Hint Bluetooth-In-Ear-Headset, charging box, charging cable, gel ear inserts, handbook (may not be in English)
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology and headphones are IP54 water and dust resistant
- Speaker base docks and charges the headphones and includes 2 x 8W speakers with bass porting
- Speaker and headphones each have a built in mic for hands free calling
- Integrated multipoint technology to connect two devices at once
- Headphones are lightweight and foldable for traveling with up to a 40 foot range
- Frequency: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Speaker diameter: 6 mm
- Communication distance: Up to 10m
- Microphone: Built
- Battery life: Up to 6 hours
- Bluetooth technology for wireless connectivity. Play music, make and receive phone calls or make voice commands with Siri, Google Now or Alexa.
- IP57 Water and Sweat proof construction gives you the freedom to wear whenever wherever. Thanks to this, it is perfect for commuters, gym-goers and sportsmen/women.
- Neckband strap makes it perfect for sport enthusiast and commuters as the fitting can be adjusted to suit your comfort level around the neck.
- Ear hook design makes it convenient the headphones to wrap around the contours of your ears for extra support and durability during intensive activities.
- Multi-point Connection lets you connect up to 2 devices at the same time. Manage phone calls between your personal and work mobiles, or play music on one device while answering calls on the second.
- HD Sound
- 8 Hours Total Playtime with Charger Case
- Alexa built-in devices let you instantly connect to Alexa to play music, control your smart home, get information, news, weather, and more using just your voice.
- Aesthetically designed powerful over-the-ear headphones with Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- 23 hours music playtime and 24 hours talk time and microphone for handsfree calling
- Lightweight and foldable ideal for travel and 40mm Driver for powerful sound
- Great value for outstanding design and voice command available compatible with Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant
- Box contents include wireless headphones, 3.5mm Cable, charging cable and quick Start guide
- Bluetooth 5.0 and mono or dual headset
- Stylish and elegant earphones for a perfect fit and comfort all day
- Deep rich and improved sound quality with IP54 Waterproof Rich stereo sound
- Up to 12 hours of play time with charging case
- Voice assistant compatible (works with Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant)
Last update on 2021-05-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Motorola Bluetooth Headsets Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Motorola Bluetooth Headsets? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Motorola Bluetooth Headsets, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Motorola Bluetooth Headsets on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Motorola Bluetooth Headsets. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Motorola Bluetooth Headsets?
- What will Motorola Bluetooth Headsets do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Motorola Bluetooth Headsets?
- What’s the difference between good Motorola Bluetooth Headsets and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Motorola Bluetooth Headsets?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Motorola Bluetooth Headsets. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Motorola Bluetooth Headsets available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Motorola Bluetooth Headsets is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Motorola Bluetooth Headsets buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Motorola Bluetooth Headsets.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Motorola Bluetooth Headsets has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Motorola Bluetooth Headsets?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Motorola Bluetooth Headsets?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Motorola Bluetooth Headsets?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Motorola Bluetooth Headsets in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Motorola Bluetooth Headsets are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Motorola Bluetooth Headsets might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.