- 80 PLUS Gold Certified: High efficiency operation for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures
- Tuned for Low Noise Operation: A 135 mm rifle bearing fan with a specially calculated fan curve ensures that fan noise is kept to a minimum, even at full load
- 105 degree Celsius-Rated Capacitors: Industrial-grade capacitors deliver solid electrical performance and reliability
- Microsoft Modern Standby Compatible: Extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation
- 80 plus bronze certified: Provides up to 88 Percent operational efficiency, generating less heat and lowering energy costs
- 120 mm RGB fan: Control eight individually addressable RGB LEDs at the push of a button with ten preset lighting modes
- iCUE and motherboard RGB compatible: Connect to a Corsair iCUE RGB Lighting Controller (sold separately) or motherboard via the included 5 V ARGB adapter for advanced RGB lighting control
- Optimised for low noise: A dedicated fan curve is ideally calculated to keep noise levels down
- 105° C rated Japanese primary capacitors: For consistent, reliable power and electrical performance
- 80 PLUS Gold certified
- Fully modular design
- 120mm Smart Hydraulic Bearing (HYB) Fan
- Main Japanese capacitors
- Powerful single +12V rail
- EVGA 650 BQ - "Great Quality, Great Value"
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size/ Bearing: 140mm Teflon Nano-Steel Bearing
- 5 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
- Semi-modular PSU - Semi-modular PSU use only the cables you need aiding in cable management
- Mesh sleeving cables - All direct DC cables have mesh sleeving and the flat modular cables help reduce interference to airflow
- INTEL ATX12V Ver 2 4 - Compliant with latest INTEL ATX12V Ver 2 4 design guide
- Support HASWELL CPU - Supports the latest INTEL 4th generation "HASWELL" CPU with C6/C7 power saving mode
- 80Plus Bronze - Up to 85% efficiency with official 80Plus Bronze certification
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified: High efficiency operation for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures.
- Tuned for Low Noise Operation: A specially set fan curve ensures that, even at full load, fan noise is kept to a minimum.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
- 100% All Japanese 105°C Capacitors: Premium internal components ensure unwavering power delivery and long-term reliability.
- Fully Modular Cables: Only connect the cables your system needs, making clean and tidy builds easier.
- Semi-Modular - The 750W Rampage is the only power supply of the series with a Semi-Modular cable management design ensuring building or upgrading is made more efficiently and guaranteeing a clean looking...
- 80 Plus Bronze Certification - The Rampage Range are 80 Plus Bronze 230V certified achieving an efficiency of up to 88% at a load of 50%.
- Japanese TK Main Capacitor - With a Japanese TK main capacitor included in the Rampage delivers a reliable life expectancy and quality assurance.
- Power - The Rampage Range offers some Real Gaming Power, with a single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output. The 80 Plus 230V EU Bronze efficiency enables your high end...
- 14cm Cooling Fan - An ultra silent 14cm cooling fan ensures the Rampage delivers not only silent cooling but cooling that is effective guaranteeing a PSU that will run safely, smoothly and will last the...
- 80 PLUS GOLD - 90% efficiency (under typical loading) makes 80 PLUS Gold ideal for PC gaming systems with high energy demands - saving on utility costs and improving overall performance by reducing heat...
- V-SERIES ADVANTAGE - The Cooler Master V-Series Gold V2 line places a premium on quality components (100% Japanese capacitors) and ultra-stable voltage outputs via its half-bridge LLC resonant converter...
- FDB FAN WITH SEMI-FANLESS MODE - Features a high-performance 135mm FDB fan (1545 RPM, 15-32 dBA) with fanless mode activating below 40% loading for total silence - can be deactivated via an analogue hybrid...
- FULLY MODULAR FLAT BLACK CABLING - Complete cable management enables sophisticated case build aesthetics and improves internal ventilation by eliminating unnecessary cabling that wastes space and restricts...
- FLEXIBILE & DURABLE - The V850 Gold - V2 employs 16AWG PCI-e cabling for superior efficiency and heat resistance; includes modular cables - ATX 24 Pin x 1, EPS 4+4 Pin x 1, EPS 8-Pin x 1, SATA x 12,...
- Semi-modular cable management by user’s system configuration
- Elegant Black PSU casing with Fully Black Mesh cables
- INTEGRATOR MX 600W 80 PLUS SILVER 230V EU
- Fully compatible with the latest generation Intel Core series processors starting from the 4th Generation CPU Intel ‘Haswell’ platform’s C6/C7 power saving mode
- Up to 88%+ efficiency with official 80Plus 230V EU Silver certificate
- This modular mining power supply can be a perfect tool for your Eth Coin rig.Rated power is 1600w,the peak can up to 1800w.Full modular power supply a professional power supply to support your gaming...
- The power supply rated output power 1600w,with two 8-centimeter double ball fan convection design and durable.With up to 87% conversion efficiency,high efficiency and energy saving.Widely used in variety...
- 90 PLUS Bronze Certified PSU with Silent 150mm Fan and Auto Fan Speed Control.150mm large fan design for optimal system cooling and maximizing performance
- Using a new large-capacity large magnetic ring material, the performance is very stable.Efficiency, very quiet, stable performance
- ATX 12V version 2.31 EPS12V, support all latest processors from Intel and AMD.The power is 1600w conversion efficiency of 90 +, is 12V multi-channel. 12V rated power 1500W, 1600w conversion efficiency...
Last update on 2021-06-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Modular Power Supplies Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Modular Power Supplies? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Modular Power Supplies, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Modular Power Supplies on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Modular Power Supplies. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Modular Power Supplies?
- What will Modular Power Supplies do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Modular Power Supplies?
- What’s the difference between good Modular Power Supplies and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Modular Power Supplies?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Modular Power Supplies. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Modular Power Supplies available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Modular Power Supplies is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Modular Power Supplies buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Modular Power Supplies.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Modular Power Supplies has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Modular Power Supplies?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Modular Power Supplies?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Modular Power Supplies?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Modular Power Supplies in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Modular Power Supplies are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Modular Power Supplies might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.