- kirkland signature 100% pure grade a amber maple syrup, a delicious maple syrup extracted by canadian farmers from snow-covered maple trees, and processed using time honoured methods, handed down for more...
- try on pancakes, waffles, french toast, ice cream or fruit.
- 100% pure grade a amber maple syrup
- 1 litre
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Grade A Amber Maple Syrup.Allergy Information: Free from chemicals and preservatives with no added sugar.Country of Origin: Canada; Item display volume: 1000.0 milliliters; Item...
- Morrisons The Best
- Grade 2
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegans
- Wheat free
- 100% PURE MAPLE SYRUP — Maple Shack’s Grade A Dark is a 100% pure maple syrup that is dark colour and robust in flavour!
- GREAT FOR COOKING, BAKING OR AS A TOPPING! — Grade A Dark maple syrup is typically stronger in taste than Grade A Amber making it the ideal choice for cooking, baking or use as a topping!
- A HEALTHIER ALTERNATIVE — maple syrup is totally natural with nothing artificial inside! It’s a great replacement to refined sugar, honey and other sweeteners — and is packed with nutrient-rich...
- PROUDLY MADE IN CANADA — our ‘liquid gold’ is proudly and sustainably made from sap harvested from the leading maple tree farms in Quebec, Canada — the world's premier region for maple syrup...
- SWEETEN IT UP — from flavourings, sauces and glazes, to drizzling on pancakes or ice cream, Grade A Dark maple syrup is perfect for adding a delightful taste at breakfast, lunch and dinner!
- 100% pure natural grade A maple syrup
- Free from chemicals and preservatives
- 100% Pure maple syrup. Healthier alternative to artificial sweeteners. 100% natural and free from gluten, added sugars, GMOs, preservatives, allergens and flavorings.
- Unblended maple syrup dark color with good clarity.Lovely caramel notes on the nose.Light and silky texture.Best with yogurt, fresh fruit and pancake.
- ORGANIC CERTIFIED by by BioAgricert, EcoCert Canada and Canadian Agriculture agency. No chemicals or pesticides are used on the trees or in the general area. Each tree is controlled and documented in a...
- Healthier alternative to artificial sweeteners. No artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes. Gluten free.
- Produced and bottled in Canada. Traditional Canadian jug. Anti drip cap included. Gluten free. Vegan. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 6 months.
- Processed into sweet and delicious pure maple syrup using time-honoured methods handed down for more than 200 years.
- 100% Pure and Natural
- Kirkland Signature Maple Syrup Grade A, Robust Taste 1L
- Try Kirkland Signature Maple Syrup on pancakes, waffles, French toast, ice cream or fruit.
- Product of Canada
- ORGANIC AMBER MAPLE SYRUP — 100% pure and deliciously tasty Canadian maple syrup suitable for gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan diets! Ideal as a topping, perfect for baking and adds a delicious flavour...
- RICH TASTE — harvested early in maple season for a beautifully amber colour and rich flavour — its award winning*, irresistible caramel tone makes St Lawrence Gold’s maple syrup an indulgent natural...
- NUTRITION-PACKED — a healthier alternative to honey, refined sugar and other sweeteners, our maple syrup is all-natural with nothing artificial inside! Packed with nutrient-rich calcium, potassium, zinc,...
- AUTHENTIC CANADIAN QUALITY — tapped and bottled in Canada, our ‘liquid gold’ is proudly and sustainably made from sap harvested from the leading maple tree farms in Bas-Saint-Laurent, Quebec, the...
- SWEETEN IT UP — why not use our Grade A Amber maple syrup for dreamy recipes? From baking cakes, granola and cookies, to roasting veggies and drizzling on pancakes or ice cream, the possibilities are...
- Maple syrup blended with carob fruit syrup and natural flavouring
- 25% less calories gram per gram than sugar
- Great as a cooking and backing ingredient
- Used for strawberries, ice cream, porridge and salmon
- A good source of zinc to aid the immune system and has as fewer calories weight than sugar and honey
Last update on 2021-06-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Maple Syrups Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Maple Syrups? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Maple Syrups, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Maple Syrups on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Maple Syrups. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Maple Syrups?
- What will Maple Syrups do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Maple Syrups?
- What’s the difference between good Maple Syrups and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Maple Syrups?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Maple Syrups. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Maple Syrups available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Maple Syrups is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Maple Syrups buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Maple Syrups.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Maple Syrups has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Maple Syrups?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Maple Syrups?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Maple Syrups?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Maple Syrups in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Maple Syrups are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Maple Syrups might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.