- Designed with 5/8” (16mm) OD PETG tube adapter fittings, give users better mounting, easier fitting, and ideal flow.
- Made in Taiwan, the V-Tubler PETG Tube is constructed from superior PETG material which is reliable, non-toxic, and substance free.
- Working temperature ranges from -4℉ (-20℃) to 143.6℉ (62℃). - Outer Diameter: 16mm (5/8") - Inner Diameter: 12mm - Length: 500mm*4
- This is a notebook water-cooled suit, the product is novel and easy to install.
- Compared with the air-cooling heat dissipation, the cooling effect of the water-cooled package is more significant.
- Small size, no space, can be placed on the desktop.
- Customliquid cooling can give you much better cooling performance compared to all inone cooling systems and traditional air coolers as you can make specific tweaks to your system to have it perform better.
- The kit contains all the bits you need to customise your water cooling set up and have it match the rest of your system.
- Thermaltake Pacific drain valve comes with user-friendly operation which allows users to easily open/close the valve by turning it clockwise/anticlockwise
- Made of high quality ceramics, the Pacific drain valve comes with dust-free and leak-free design, which allows proper connection to G1/4” thread
- Thermaltake offers a full line of Pacific Series components for enthusiasts to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis
- Ultra-Large, pure copper CPU block, this liquid cooler provides effective coverage and heat dissipation for CPUs of any size.
- 2 x 120mm RGB PWM low noise case fans provide a flowing lighting effect and efficient cooling power.
- The ceramic and stainless steel core silent moto provides a long use time.
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling.
- Performance AIO liquid CPU cooler; Compatibility : Intel LGA 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 775 AMD sockets FM1, FM2, FM2+, AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4
- 240mm High-Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 240mm high-density radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance, Noise level: 37 dBA
- Powerful PWM Cooling: Two CORSAIR SP Series 120mm PWM fans that run from 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
- LED-Illuminated Pump Head: White LED-lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Powerful PWM cooling
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling.
- Easy to Install: Modular tool-free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto Intel 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066, AMD AM4, AM3, AM2
- 2 x 120mm ARGB Adjustable PWM fans deliver rich color and improved airflow make this liquid cooler extreme CPU cooling performance
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Addressable RGB variable lighting liquid cooling system can be controlled by motherboard with 5V 3-pin ADD RGB header.
- Ultra-large, pure copper CPU block provides effective coverage and heat dissipation for CPUs of any size. The ceramic and stainless steel core silent moto provides a long use time.
- It supports mainstream Intel and AMD socket mounting, Compatibility : Intel LGA 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011,2066,775 AMD sockets FM1, FM2, FM2+, AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4
- 【Professional Water Cooling Kit】All included:240mm heat sink+CPU/GPU cooling Block+2pcs LED fans+water pump with shock pad+Cylindrical Water Reservoir+Transparent Hose+A Set of Water Pipe Connectors.
- 【Super Water Circulation Cooling System】18 Pipe Aluminum Heat Exchanger Radiator,9W 600L / H Waterproof G1/4 Thread size High quiet water Pump,160mm High capacity Cylindrical Water Reservoir make the...
- 【Universal Water Cooling Block】The CPU water cooling block made of copper and transparent plexiglass suitable for INTEL / AMD Dual Platform,the 0.8MM parallel waterway G1/4 universal thread GPU water...
- 【Complete Accessories】A Set of Water pipe joints & hose clamp & plug and a Inner diameter 8mm/Outer diameter 12mmTransparent hose,So you don't have to worry about installation at all.
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】 If you have questions about the product or are not satisfied with it, please contact us at any time, we will provide you with a best solution. Your satisfaction is our...
- Comes equipped with one 12cm addressable RGB fan that can be controlled using addressable RGB motherboard or LED control button
- Stylise and personalise your lighting experience with 16.8 million colours. This liquid cooler is fully compatible with addressable RGB motherboards (ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Gigabyte RGB...
- Water block is built with pure copper for a superior heat conductivity. The Block’s micro channel design allows for faster heat dissipation, keeping your CPU at the ideal temperature under standard and...
- The pump is placed together with the radiator instead of the water block to reduce vibrations to the CPU. This lessens stress on the CPU, helping to extend its lifetime
- Thermal; Cooling; CPU Cooler;Pulse;120;ARGB;Liquid;Water;Hydraulic
- ARGB INFINITY MIRROR - Spectacular ARGB lighting with infinity-mirror effects can be assigned either directly via motherboard software (Mystic Light, Aura Sync, Fusion 2.0, Polychrome) or via wired...
- 3RD GEN. DUAL-CHAMBER PUMP - A copper-plate heat exchanger anchors Cooler Master’s latest 3rd Gen. dual-chamber pump, which features greater water volume capacity, improved flow rate between chambers,...
- 25% MORE SURFACE AREA - The radiator’s internal aluminium channels and fins have been significantly deepened within its sleek 280mm frame, resulting in improved heat dissipation and cooling performance
- DUAL 140MM SICKLEFLOW V2 FANS - Ultra quiet rifle-bearing, 7-blade, Air Balance 2.0 fans deliver superior air pressure (2.25 mmH2O) and volume (67 CFM), while the reinforced frames improve overall...
- UNIVERSAL SOCKET COMPATIBILITY - Fully compatible with Intel LGA (2066, 2011-v3, 2011, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156,1200) and AMD (AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1) CPU cooler sockets - includes thermal...
- Scope of application --- The antifreeze coolant tester is professionally manufactured and designed to be suitable for testing hot or cold batteries on 6-volt and 12-volt systems
- Convenient and practical --- The antifreeze coolant tester measures quickly and accurately, and the scale and pointer are easy to read. The tester is accurately calibrated and has an easy-to-read...
- Applicable models --- The antifreeze coolant tester is calibrated in units of ℃ and ℉, protects the freezing point in winter, and protects the boiling point in summer to meet your needs
- High-quality material --- The antifreeze coolant tester is designed and made of durable materials, which is durable and a high-quality product
- Service Guarantee --- We are very professional sellers. If you have any questions during the use, please feel free to email us. We will try our best to help you solve the problem. Please feel free to...
Last update on 2021-07-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Liquid Cooling Systems Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Liquid Cooling Systems? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Liquid Cooling Systems, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Liquid Cooling Systems on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Liquid Cooling Systems. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Liquid Cooling Systems?
- What will Liquid Cooling Systems do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Liquid Cooling Systems?
- What’s the difference between good Liquid Cooling Systems and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Liquid Cooling Systems?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Liquid Cooling Systems. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Liquid Cooling Systems available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Liquid Cooling Systems is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Liquid Cooling Systems buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Liquid Cooling Systems.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Liquid Cooling Systems has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Liquid Cooling Systems?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Liquid Cooling Systems?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Liquid Cooling Systems?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Liquid Cooling Systems in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Liquid Cooling Systems are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Liquid Cooling Systems might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.