- Amarula is the original African Marula cream liquor made with real Marula fruit
- Perfectly sun-ripened Marula fruit brings out the distinctive Amarula taste of vanilla and caramel with a smooth, rich texture
- The hand harvested Marula fruits are made into a wine, then double-distilled and left to mature in oak barrels for two years
- Perfect chilled over ice, or in a espresso martini
- Made from ethically sourced, uniquely African ingredients; Contains milk, soya and 17% abv alcohol
- Tasting Notes: The essential ingredient for a Passoa Star Martini With the delicious flav of passion fruit.
- Serving suggestions: Passoa Star Martini - 40ml Passoa, 40ml vanilla vodka, 15ml lime juice. Shake and fine strain into a martini glass. Garnish with passion fruit and prosecco shot optional.
- The essential ingredient for a Passoa Star Martini with the delicious flav of passion fruit
- Italian Origin
- Hazelnut Liqueur
- A clear pale gold colour liqueur
- Unit count: 700.0
- Luxurious, creamy aromas and flavours of milk chocolate, custard and butterscotch with touches of cinnamon spice
- Gourmet chocolate cream liqueur made from the finest ingredients, a blend of Cocoa from West Africa, Bourbon Vanilla from Madagascar, gourmet Belgian Chocolate and a unique blend of cream and cocoa butter.
- Delicious served neat, slightly chilled as a treat. Also a great base for choctails or to refine desserts.
- Makes a fantasitc gift for others, or just a great treat for yourself
- Received a Gold-Outstanding award at the 2017 IWSC.
- Palm Beach is a range of smooth, mellow rum liqueurs crafted using carefully selected rum and unique flavour combinations inspired by the flavours and easy-going nature of the Caribbean
- Palm Beach Banana & Butterscotch has flavours of sun-drenched tropical banana and creamy-soft butterscotch in a golden rum liqueur
- These complementary flavours are added to classic rum notes such as rich spices, caramel or honeyed sweetness
- Pair with either cola or lemonade or mix into cocktails for a seriously laid-back drink
- Palm Beach Banana & Butterscotch is award-winning after scooping Gold at the 2020 Liqueur Masters, Silver at the 2021 World Liqueur Awards & Bronze at the 2021 International Wine & Spirits Competition
- dooley's original toffee & vodka is a delicious vodka based cream liqueur infused with real toffee caramel and with hints of praline and milk chocolate.
- natural ingredients give dooley's an unbelievably smooth taste and texture using a secret blending process giving it a unique flavour.
- enjoy on the rocks, neat or in a myriad of cocktails.
- 17% abv
- ; Alcohol content: 17.0 percent_by_volume; Country string: Germany; Item display volume: 700.0 milliliters; Number of items: 1; Specialty: Suitable for Vegetarians
- Sadler's Peaky Blinder Raspberry Liqueur
- The finest spirit which has been blended with a smooth, rich cream and delicious raspberry for a delicious tasting liqueur
- Best served over ice or as part of a cocktail
- 70cl; 17% ABV
- sadler's peaky blinder raspberry liqueur
- Volare is a bar level liqueur, with the bottle designed with flair in mind. Volare works ideal in cocktails, with mixers and soft drinks
- Volare Banana Liqueur is ideal in cocktails and other mixed drinks
- Light, elegant cream liqueur with the flair of white chocolate. Aromatic vanilla, delicious caramel, fresh cream, warm overtones of white chocolate.
- Made from the finest ingredients, a unique blend of cocoa butter and cream from the Netherlands, Bourbon Vanilla from Madagascar, and caramel.
- Delicious served neat, slightly chilled as a treat, preferably with seasonal fruits
- 60% less fat and significantly less alcohol than Irish creams
- Received a Gold medal at the 2018 World Spirits Awards
Last update on 2021-09-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Liqueurs Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Liqueurs? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Liqueurs, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Liqueurs on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Liqueurs. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Liqueurs?
- What will Liqueurs do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Liqueurs?
- What’s the difference between good Liqueurs and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Liqueurs?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Liqueurs. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Liqueurs available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Liqueurs is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Liqueurs buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Liqueurs.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Liqueurs has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Liqueurs?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Liqueurs?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Liqueurs?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Liqueurs in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Liqueurs are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Liqueurs might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.