- MAXIMUM VALUE FOR MONEY: Reduce running costs with low cost per page prints. With our optional 3,000 page high yield toners, you can easily reduce the cost of each print job
- PRINTER, SCANNER, COPIER: Together with copy and scan functionalities, the DCP-L2510D is an all in one compact and desktop friendly device.
- PRINT SPEEDS UP TO 30 PAGES PER MINUTE: Increase efficiency around the home or small office with print speeds up to 30ppm. Print high quality documents in no time at all
- USB CONNECTIVITY: Designed to be set-up and ready to use in minutes, the DCP-L2510D can be connected via the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface
- FASTER, HIGH-QUALITY PRINTS: Built with a 250-sheet paper capacity that helps improve efficiency due to less time spent refilling trays. It also handles both letter and legal-sized paper
- PRINTER, SCANNER, COPIER: This 3-in-1 multi-function compact devices features a range of document handling functions.
- PRINT SPEEDS OF UP TO 18PPM: With fast print speeds, you can print your documents in no time without comprimising on quality.
- WIFI CONNECTIVITY: Print wirelessly from your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Wireless connectivity allows the printer to be shared by multiple users around the home or office.
- DESKTOP FRIENDLY: With it's stylish design, this compact printer is a perfect fit as a home printer or in a small office. It can easily fit in small spaces around the office or even on your desktop.
- UP TO 1,000 PAGE IN-BOX TONERS: Reduce running costs with low cost per page prints. With your starter in-box toners you can print up to 1,000 pages and easily reduce the cost of each print job
- Fun, easy to use, just add your imagination!
- High quality product.
- Compatible with most laser printers & copiers (not HP CLJ 25xx series)
- Transfer images, photos or text onto white or light coloured T Shirts or fabrics
- Heat press required for transfer - full instructions included!
- Ref - 903857
- Brand - 5 Star
- Product - Multifunction white labels 105x42. 100 sheets package
- 100 sheets of high-quality 135 gsm photo paper, size A4 ( 21 x 29,7 cm) - for double-sided printouts
- For perfect solution for high-quality prints of photos, graphics and text
- Special coating for outstanding colour and image reproduction
- Ultra-smooth surface and brilliant whiteness
- Suitable for all standard colour laser printers and copiers
- Compatible with all laser copier and inkjet mach
- Label size: 105x71mm
- 8 Labels per Sheet 100 Sheets per Box
- Labels Per Box: 800 labels per box
- Weight: 0.97 kg
- EXCELLENT PREMIUM QUALITY A4 PRINTER PAPERS
- A4 PAPER REAMS -- CONDITION: NEW -- A4 PAPER REAM / 500 SHEETS REAM WRAPPED PAPER
- PERFECT A4 WHITE PHOTOCOPIER PAPER
- PERFECT A4 WHITE PRINTING COPIER PRINTER PAPER - A4 WHITE PAPER
- PERFECT WHITE PHOTOCOPY PAPER - A4 WHITE PAPER
- Colour: White
- Dimensions: 210 X 297 mm
- Contents: 100
- Transparent film for professional over head projections
- A selection of OHP film to suit all requirements
- Can be used with your laser printer
- Can be printed in colour or black and white
- Pack of 50
- BUILT-IN PRODUCTIVITY: Black and white laser printer, scanner and copier all-in-one with the option to fax and email documents with ease
- HIGH CAPACTIY: Print and copy up to 33ppm A4 with a 250-sheet main tray paper capacity and 50-sheet ADF
- PRINTING FEATURES: Including duplex printing, booklet printing, earth smart driver, scaling and colour scan to PC and email
- HIGH-QUALITY PRINTS: Printing resolution of 600 x 600 dpi (1200 x 1200 enhanced) and copy resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi
- VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY: Print wirelessly from your laptop, tablet or smartphone with easy Wi-Fi setup, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print | 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Cable | High-Speed USB 2.0
Last update on 2021-07-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Laser Copiers Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Laser Copiers? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Laser Copiers, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Laser Copiers on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Laser Copiers. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Laser Copiers?
- What will Laser Copiers do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Laser Copiers?
- What’s the difference between good Laser Copiers and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Laser Copiers?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Laser Copiers. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Laser Copiers available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Laser Copiers is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Laser Copiers buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Laser Copiers.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Laser Copiers has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Laser Copiers?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Laser Copiers?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Laser Copiers?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Laser Copiers in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Laser Copiers are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Laser Copiers might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.