- ULTRA-WIDE VIEW TO CAPTURE ALL THE DETAIL - RF 16MM F2.8 STM’s full-frame focal length is ultra-wide, offering optimum vlogging potential and great creative opportunities for content creators shooting...
- SUPERB IMAGE QUALITY - The RF 16MM F2.8 STM features nine lens elements in seven groups with a single PMo aspheric lens for excellent colour rendition and crisp, contrasty images
- SMOOTH AND QUIET STM MOTOR - The STM lens motor offers refined, quiet focusing and great smoothness. It is fast for photo, and provides that stunning cinematic look for video, too
- REACH NEW LEVELS - Increase your telephoto power with Canon RF extenders, which connect seamlessly with metering and Auto Focus to give you even greater precise reach for those faraway subjects
- Get closer and fill the frame with your subject
- High-performance focusing for photos and movies
- Stay informed, with a built-in lens information display
- Superb image quality from an advanced optical design. Diagonal angle of view 34° - 8° 15'
- EF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 IS II USM, Instructions
- NOTE: This conversion lens is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size is marked with a (diameter) symbol. Camera lens...
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Canon Rebel (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1), Canon EOS (700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 1100D 1000D 100D 60D) with 58MM Lens: EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS...
- 2-IN-1 DESIGN LENS: 0.43X HD wide angle lens can provide maximum light and image transmission with maximize day and night shots and add the power of your camera's zoom. Macro lens gives you the ability to...
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: Made of HD optical glass for high definition optical resolution, can minimize reflections and lens flare
- WIDELY USE: Ideal for shooting larger scenes and subtle objects, such as architecture, landscape, flowers, insects, etc.
- 50mm focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and night-time photography
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- Drive System is Stepping Motor gear drive
- Versatile shooting
- Light, collapsible, stylish design
- Record smooth and steady movies
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Canon Lens
- Capture dramatic landscapes and architectural shots with this EF-S ultra-wide angle zoom
- Enjoy steady shots even in low light and shoot sharp movies handheld
- High image quality thanks to spectra coating. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture : 10 - 22mm; 1:3.5-4.5
- Get closer and still enjoy an ultra-wide field of view with 0.22 m minimum focusing distance
- Maximum magnification is 0.17 (at 22mm)
- The world's first ultra-telephoto, all-in-one zoom lens with a 22.2x range
- State of the art VC Image Stabilization for sharp and shake-free images
- New HLD (High/Low torque-modulated Drive) AF system for even more stable and precise focusing
- Firmware and settings customisable via optional TAMRON TAP-in Console (available separately).1 x Lens, Lens Hood, Body cap, Lens cap, Instructions
- Compatible Mounts:Canon, Nikon
- Part of Sigma’s Art line of lenses,Maximum Magnifications 1:4.3
- The convenience of a zoom lens with a fast aperture of a fixed focal length
- Perfect for landscapes, portraits, still life and close-up photography
- Internal focusing and zooming allows for easier handling.Sigma has developed special software (SIGMA Optimization Pro) that can update the lens firmware and adjust parameters such as focus.
- Designed specifically for APS-C sized sensors.Corresponding Mounts:Canon-HSM,DC
- Maximum Aperture: F/4.0
- Minimum focus range: 28 cm
- Focus adjustment: Ultrasonic Motor (USM) automatic, manual
- Filter size: 77 mm
- 12 month manufacturer's warranty
- Moderate wide-angle lens, equivalent to 35 mm on a fullframe camera
- Built-in stepping motor provides smooth and quiet autofocus when shooting video
- Circular aperture (seven blades) delivers high quality and soft backgrounds
- One aspheric element and bright f/2.0 lens for low-light and soft backgrounds.Minimum focusing distance of 5.9 inch/0.15 m allows you to get close to your subjects
- Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl):54º 30', 37º 50', 63º 30'
Last update on 2021-11-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Landscape Lenses For Canons Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Landscape Lenses For Canons? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Landscape Lenses For Canons, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Landscape Lenses For Canons on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Landscape Lenses For Canons. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Landscape Lenses For Canons?
- What will Landscape Lenses For Canons do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Landscape Lenses For Canons?
- What’s the difference between good Landscape Lenses For Canons and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Landscape Lenses For Canons?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Landscape Lenses For Canons. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Landscape Lenses For Canons available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Landscape Lenses For Canons is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Landscape Lenses For Canons buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Landscape Lenses For Canons.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Landscape Lenses For Canons has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Landscape Lenses For Canons?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Landscape Lenses For Canons?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Landscape Lenses For Canons?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Landscape Lenses For Canons in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Landscape Lenses For Canons are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Landscape Lenses For Canons might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.