- Exciting new headband choices: 6 fun choices including a cat, crown, unicorn headbands and more
- New cards and illustrations: Cards feature a brand-new art style and new items
- Fun fast-paced game: On your turn, flip over the timer and start asking yes/no questions to figure out the card shown in your headband
- For 2–6 players: Hedbanz is an exciting, fast-paced game for the whole family, ages 8 and up
- Includes: 6 Headbands, 13 Scoring Badges, 69 Picture Cards, 3 Sample Question Cards, 1 Timer, Instructions
- All the best Cbeebies games including: Bing, Swashbuckle, Topsy & Tim, Go Jetters, Peter Rabbit and Teletubbies.
- Choose from a choice of six vehicles to travel around Playtime Island.
- A personalised app – Children can add and remove games according to their developing tastes and needs.
- A secure parental gate for any external links.
- English (Publication Language)
- Real Gangster Crime Ring Fight: Gangster Vegas Mafia City Crime Gang Simulator has Responsive joystick for controlling
- Realistic Mafia City Crime Simulation
- Cool and thrilling background music
- Adventurous 3D graphics
- Beautiful, Vegas city environment
- The fun, physical lava leaping game
- Turn every floor into an exciting lava jumping adventure
- Spin for your colours and race to safety, across the different mats
- Remember don't touch the floor. Be the last player standing to win
- The additional twist of challenge cards will ramp up the fun on this classic game of imagination and adventure
- CLUE GAME FOR YOUNGER KIDS: Introduce kids ages 5 and up to the iconic mystery board game. The Clue Junior game features classic Clue gameplay and a broken toy mystery theme.
- UH-OH A FAVORITE TOY IS BROKEN: Oh no! Somebody broke a toy! In this Clue Junior game players use strategy and the process of elimination to solve the mystery
- WHO, WHAT, WHERE: Players try to solve the mystery of the broken toy. Discover which toy it was, who broke it, and what time it was broken
- FUN FAMILY GAME: The Clue Junior game is a really fun board game for kids' play dates, and for rainy day entertainment. It's a game for ages 8 and up
- The game features classic Clue characters: Miss Scarlett, Col. Mustard, Mr. Green, Mrs. Peacock, Prof. Plum, and Dr. Orchid
- HEAD-TO-HEAD FAMILY BOARD GAME: Beat the Parents brings kids and parents together as they compete against each other in trivia and challenges to become household champions! The first team to make it across...
- WACKY CHALLENGES: Teams have to compete in fun and wild challenges, like flying paper aeroplanes, showing off dance moves and making animal noises! Challenges require one player from each team to face-off,...
- KIDS VS. GROWN-UPS: Bragging rights are up for grabs in this fun-filled family trivia game! Kids and parents will have a ton of fun answering tricky questions and completing the silly challenges.
- Beat the Parents is the ultimate kids vs. parents family board game for 4 plus players, aged 6 and up. Become the undisputed champion with Beat the Parents!
- 1 Game Board, 110 Question Cards, 50 Challenge Cards, 2 Movers, 1 Instruction Sheet
- The quick fire question card game fantastic for families and parties
- It's a race against the timer to guess what you are! Ask questions and try to guess your card, the first player to lose all three of their chips is the winner!
- Encourages quick thinking and deductive reasoning
- For 2-4 players. Contents: 50 cards, 4 headbands, 20 scoring chips and 1 timer.
- Suitable for Ages 3+
- Pugliciousis a kids' game for dog lovers and game lovers 5 years and older.
- Players stack treats on the pug's nose and then push its paw to get it to "eat" them.
- If the pug eats, that player wins the treats! If it doesn't, the treats go back in the draw pile.
- The player with the most treats at the end of the game wins!
- Kids will love watching the pug flip and catch the flying treats!
- 3 in 1 Travel Games - 3 mini classic games in 1 box measuring 29 x 20 x 5cm
- 4 to Score - Connect 4 pieces in a row to win against your opponent - don't forget to block the other player from creating a row. The board can be folded away with the pieces to take with you on your...
- Pop and Hop - A game of making your way back to base. Roll a 6 to start and make your way back to base without hitting anyone else. A game for 2-4 players, perfect for all the family
- What's their Name - Guess your opponent character by asking yes/no questions to eliminate alternate characters. Be specific with you questions in order to find the mystery character quicker
- 3 mini classic board games in one box; perfect size to take with you on your travels fitting in handbags, backpacks etc
- INTRO TO A CLASSIC GAME A fun introduction to The Game of Life game In this edition for younger kids players choose their own vacation adventure and make their own choices.
- FAMILY VACATION In this kids' edition of The Game of Life game players choose a car boat train or plane and set off to experience the ups and downs of a family vacation
- ACTION CARDS Surprises are in store and money is earned (or lost) when players draw Action cards! They might get an animal encounter an activity or an event that happens along the journey
- FUN BOARD SPACES The vacation-themed gameboard lets kids imagine exciting day trips such as an air balloon ride or speedboat ride They can also switch up their plans and head off to a new destination
- FUN GAME FOR KIDS This board game for kids ages 5 and up would also make a fun birthday gift for boys and girls and it'd be a great choice for family game night
Last update on 2021-08-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Kid Games Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Kid Games? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Kid Games, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Kid Games on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Kid Games. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Kid Games?
- What will Kid Games do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Kid Games?
- What’s the difference between good Kid Games and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Kid Games?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Kid Games. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Kid Games available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Kid Games is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Kid Games buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Kid Games.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Kid Games has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Kid Games?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Kid Games?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Kid Games?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Kid Games in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Kid Games are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Kid Games might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.