- QUAD PROOF Body - 5m Water, Dust, 1.5m Shock, Freeze
- 5H Long-Life Internal Battery
- 1 touch upload to YouTube
- Time-lapse recording
- JVC GZ-R435 Camcorder Adapter cable (DC - USB Micro) Lens cap AV cable USB cable
- QUAD PROOF body - 5m water, dust , shock 1.5m , freezing
- 40x optical zoom / 60x Dynamic Zoom / 200x Digital Zoom
- 3.0 " Frameless Touch Panel LCD
- Easy Upload to YouTube / Facebook ( HD Compatible )
- Works with iMovie and Final Cut Pro X
- AVCHD & Standard Definition Dual Format
- 24Mbps High Bit Rate Recording
- Super LoLux with Back-illuminated CMOS Sensor
- Advanced Image Stabiliser
- Intelligent AUTO
- 40x Optical Zoom
- 3.0" "Frameless " Touch Panel LCD Screen
- Advanced Image Stabiliser
- Intelligent Auto
- Simultaneous Full HD Video & 2M Still Shooting
- Full HD camcorder with 16GB internal Flash memory and an SDXC card slot
- 2D-to-3D conversion playback
- 3.5" "Frameless" Touch Panel LCD
- 10.62M Back-illuminated CMOS Sensor
- F1.2 Super Bright & 29.5mm Wide Angle JVC HD GT LENS provide powerful low-light performance
- 1/6-inch 800,000-pixel CCD
- 16x Optical Zoom
- 520 Lines of Resolution with Super High-Band Processor
- USB PC Link
- Video CD Creation
- 16:9 Recording Format: Yes
- 3 Chip Technic: No
- Chip Type: CCD
- Compact Flash Card: No
- Depth in mm: 110
- 10x Optical Zoom/200x Digital Zoom
- Three 1/4.5-inch 1.33 Megapixel CCDs
- 1.8" LCD Monitor
- 5 Megapixel-Class Digital Still recording up to 2560 x 1920 pixels (JPEG)
- USB2.0 for High-Speed Transfer
- JVC GY-HM250E Total megapixels: 12.4 MP
- Sensor type: CMOS
- Optical sensor size: 25.4 / 2.3 mm (1 / 2.3"). Optical zoom: 12x
- Digital zoom: 24x
- Focal length range (f-f): 4.7 - 57.5 mm. Camcorder media type: Memory card
Last update on 2021-10-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Jvc Camcorders Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Jvc Camcorders? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Jvc Camcorders, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Jvc Camcorders on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Jvc Camcorders. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Jvc Camcorders?
- What will Jvc Camcorders do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Jvc Camcorders?
- What’s the difference between good Jvc Camcorders and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Jvc Camcorders?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Jvc Camcorders. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Jvc Camcorders available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Jvc Camcorders is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Jvc Camcorders buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Jvc Camcorders.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Jvc Camcorders has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Jvc Camcorders?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Jvc Camcorders?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Jvc Camcorders?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Jvc Camcorders in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Jvc Camcorders are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Jvc Camcorders might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.