- Next-generation wi-fi standards give you massive speeds
- Monitors your connection and reboots if it spots a problem
- Features Gigabit LAN ports and integrates an ADSL2+, VDSL2 and G.fast modem and FXS port (phone).
- supports 802.11 b/g/n/ac 3×3 MIMO on 2.4 GHz, and 802.11 a/n/ac 4×4 MIMO on 5GHz, has four Gigabit LAN ports, a single USB 2.0 socket and a modem that works with ADSL2+ and VDSL2 services
- Smart Hub Box contents: Setup Guide, Power Supply, Wireless Card, RJ11 and Network Cable and Filter.
- Use as a backup Internet connection to stay online when your Internet Service Provider connection fails
- Ideal for rural homes or homes that do not have strong broadband service,Provides 4G to 3G fallback support
- Connect the LTE modem to your Wi-Fi router and share connection with all your Wi-Fi and wired devices
- 1x WAN port to connect to modem; 1x Gigabit Ethernet Ports to connect wired device or network switch
- Unlocked device will accept all Micro-SIM cards; may not connect in some areas
- Speedy WiFi – Experience superb wireless connections with 867 Mbps (5 GHz) + 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) dual band WiFi
- Superior Range – Two fixed omnidirectional antennas with Beamforming technology provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- Versatile Connectivity – Fully compatible with VDSL2/ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL standards, as well as fiber, cable, and 3G/4G internet services
- Whole-Home Coverage with OneMeshTM + MU-MIMO Technology – Works alongside TP-Link OneMeshTM products to create a flexible Mesh network; Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices, reducing wait...
- Full Gigabit Ports – Take full advantage of broadband speeds up to 1 Gbps; Tether App– Easiest way to access and manage your router on mobile devices
- New-generation WiFi 6 – Enjoy ultrafast speeds up to 5400 Mbps with the latest WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and 160MHz channels.
- DSL, Ethernet and Mobile Internet – DSL-AX82U has multiple ways to connect to the internet with a DSL port, Ethernet port, or even an USB port for mobile broadband connection.
- Choose your lighting vibe – Feature ASUS Aura RGB lighting effects that you can choose from a variety of lighting effects and customise lighting to align with specific modes.
- ASUS AiMesh support – Create a flexible, seamless whole-home mesh network with AiMesh-compatible routers.
- Commercial-grade home network security – Lifetime free ASUS AiProtection Pro, powered by Trend Micro, with WPA3 and advanced Parental Controls to protect your home.
- AC 1200Mbps: extremely fast dual band transfer rates up to 1167Mbps (2.4GHz: 300Mbps + 5GHz 867Mbps), supports multiple devices simultaneously. Works with any wireless network, modem and Wi-Fi enabled...
- High performance: 4x5dBi high gain antennas increase the sensitivity of the wireless router, connect over long distances, and provide strong wall penetration. The wireless network covers the entire family.
- Three working modes: Router / Wlan Access Point / Repeater(WISP) Mode, Meet your different network requirements. Complies with the IEEE 802.11ac / a / b / g / n standard.
- Provides maximum flexibility of use. 1x 10/100/1000 WAN port and 4 x 10/100 fast ethernet ports for Plugging in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices.
- Network Security: the wireless router supports two types of encryption: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK. One-key to press the WPS button to protect home network security. 1-Year warranty-- A new replacement if product...
- Featuring dual WAN ports, compatible with VDSL/ADSL/Fiber/Cable services
- Providing broadband speeds up to 100Mbps over VDSL2 and backward compatible with ADSL
- Share files, media and printers with your friends or family using the multi-functional USB port
- Transmit Power : <20dB/m (EIRP) and also features Bandwidth Control (IP QoS)
- All-in-one: VDSL2/ADSL2+ modem, NAT router and wireless access point in one device provides a one-stop networking solution
- WORKS WITH ANY 4G LTE PROVIDER: Insert a Nano SIM card from EE, O2, Vodafone, 3 or others to get Internet speeds up to 1.2Gbps
- REPLACE DSL OR USE AS A BACKUP INTERNET CONNECTION: Provides high-speed Internet for urban or rural homes where Internet service is weak or unavailable. Can also be used as a backup if your existing...
- FAST WIFI PERFORMANCE: Covers up to 2,000 sq. ft. (175 m2) and 20+ devices with up to 2.2Gbps WiFi speed. Expand coverage up to 2,000 sq. ft. (175 m2) with additional satellites (sold separately)
- EASY TO SET-UP AND MANAGE: Set up WiFi in minutes with the Orbi app, manage WiFi settings, test and monitor speed
- PARENTAL CONTROLS: Pause or schedule device Internet access, set online limits, view site history usage, filter websites and more
- Telephone cable cord for connecting Telephones to standard BT Socket. Extend the length of distance from your socket to telephone or replace the existing cable. Straight Wired connection.
- UK Spec
- This cable is 6P4C (6 Pin BT style plug - 4 wires connnected STRAIGHT). There are 2 pin, 4 pin and 6 pin cables, both straight and crossed. [THIS CABLE IS 4 PIN - 4 CABLE -STRAIGHT] If you are replacing a...
- Most devices will use a straight cable (This cable), but some use a crossed cable which may be detailed within the user manual. Sky boxes use a crossover cable.
Last update on 2021-08-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Internet Modems Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Internet Modems? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Internet Modems, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Internet Modems on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Internet Modems. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Internet Modems?
- What will Internet Modems do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Internet Modems?
- What’s the difference between good Internet Modems and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Internet Modems?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Internet Modems. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Internet Modems available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Internet Modems is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Internet Modems buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Internet Modems.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Internet Modems has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Internet Modems?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Internet Modems?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Internet Modems?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Internet Modems in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Internet Modems are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Internet Modems might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.