- EASIER TO READ greater detail and accuracy with improved 320 x 240 resolution. This is the professional quality IR Infrared Thermal Imager used for home inspections, fire fighting, farming, electronics...
- 5 COLOR SCALE PALETTES make readings more useful and easier to visualize. Choose from Rainbow, Iron Red, Cold Color, Black and White, or White and Black. 3.2" Color Display Screen makes work faster and...
- BONUS 3 GB BUILT-IN MEMORY CARD included for convenient storage. Uses micro USB connection to display on laptop, TV, or other device. Easy to use with no learning curve. Simple push button operation lets...
- LIGHTWEIGHT WITH RECHARGEABLE BATTERY for 2 to 3 hours of continuous working time on a single charge. This is easy to hold thanks to the sure grip ergonomic handle and light 389 gram weight - less than one...
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this will quickly become your favorite no-risk purchase. Many businesses buy several to fully outfit their employees and departments. HURRY AND BUY NOW while we have this...
- Powerful thermal imaging camera gives you the power to see in total darkness, find problems around the house, and explore your world in a whole new way
- FLIR ONE app is free to download from the Google Play store and features exclusive content, real-time tips and tricks, and easy sharing of thermal images and videos on social media
- FLIR ONE allows you to see and measure temperature differences accurately and from a safe distance
- Exclusive MSX technology blends thermal and visible spectrum for more detail and enhanced resolution because two cameras are better than one
- Thermal Resolution: 32 x 32 , 1024 pixels , Camera and Video Recording, 9Hz Refresh Rate
- Touch screen: Real time temperature information from any pixel on the screen
- Thermal Sensitivity: 0.15°C, Temperature Range: -30 to 1000 °C ( -22 to 1832 °F) , Temperature Accuracy:+/- 2 % or +/- 2 °C
- Thermal Radiometry data included for full report analyses, CSV format, compactible with thermal software
- Based on Android platform: Update firmware conveniently at home and experience smoother operations all around
- Featuring FLIR's enhanced Lepton IR Imaging engine
- Intuitive to operate with no special training required
- Easily save images and data for documentation. Operating temperature range: -10 to +45°C (+14 to 113°F)
- Download images fast over USB or from removable micro SD
- Compact and durable, easily stored in a crowded tool bag. Display -2.0 in. TFT LCD
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- English (Publication Language)
- 82 Pages - 07/17/2014 (Publication Date) - Dean Cowley (Publisher)
- Thermal imaging camera can turn thermal image into visional image, quickly find out the problem area
- Resolution of infrared image/visible image is 32x32(1024 pixels)/0.3 mega pixels
- Fits for car engine overhaul, transformer room line maintenance, air conditioner repair, etc
- 2.4 inches full angle high resolution color screen, easy to see the screen
- Product size: 212*95*62mm
- 【Material】(Case only)Made of Premium hard Case Protects and stores your FLIR C2 / C3 Compact Thermal Camera.
- 【Function】Come with extra mesh pocket for charging accessories.Soft interior to ensure your FLIR C2 / C3 Compact Thermal Camera are protected.
- 【Design】Classic zipper convenience for easy in Opening and Closing. Hand Strap For keeping your devices safe and handy,Lightweight.
- 【Style】Color: Black. Packed inclued: ONE CASE.(NO Thermal Imaging Camera inside)
- 【Guarantee】Our case features a very comfortable handle that allows for easy and convenient portability on the go. Backed by 100% Money back Guarantee, this is totally risk-free buy; CLICK the Orange...
SPEED UP TROUBLESHOOTING: The infrared thermography is a powerful, non-invasive safely way to let you see a hot spot or cold spot patterns, reliably measure temperature, and store images for...
HIGH-RESOLUTION&PIXEL: This IR camera comes with high-resolution image quality, crisp 35,200 (220 x 160) pixel infrared resolution, a 3.2-inch color display screen and a 0.07°C thermal...
POCKET-PORTABLE: Camera dimensions: 140 x 80 x 28mm (5.5 x 3.1 x 1.1”), Weight: 208g (0.46lb.). This is a full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera. Designed for contractors, building industry...
MULTIFUNCTIONAL APPLICATION: The thermography has an ability to “see” heat this way creates an entirely new level of awareness for professionals and consumers, it is much different with a...
USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: This real-time thermal image camera provides 5 different color palettes for a better-detailed display of the target. This infrared Camera’s menu uses intuitive icons,...
- FAST THERMAL & TEMPERATURE TRACKING: The fast heat tracking function is convenient for users to quickly select the high temperature location. The temperature values will be displayed on the screen to help...
- The thermal imager has a high accuracy of ±2.0℃ or ±2% and thermal sensitivity ≤ 150mk（0.15℃), making the measurement results more accurate. And the professional temperature range and infrared...
- THREE COLOR PALETTES: There are three color palettes to choose from -Rainbow, Iron Red and White Heat Mode. The Rainbow Mode focuses on display colors and suitable for high thermal contrast conditions,...
- POCKET-SIZE AND 1/4" THREAD: The pocket-sized thermal imaging camera 76mm * 76mm * 22mm body design is only half the size of an ordinary mobile phone, which is lightweight and compact. The thermal imager...
- FREE ANALYSIS SOFTWARE & APPLICATIONS: The test image can be imported to a computer and analyzed by using free analysis software. The machine can store 5000 pictures, and the parameters of the test image...
- High Resolution: This handheld thermal camera features 320 x 240 thermal sensor, 76,800 temperature pixels for maximum image clarity and sensitivity
- Digital Zoom: Wide, 32 Degree field of view with 4x digital zoom capability lets you easily scan a large area and identify potential hazards in seconds
- More Detail: Offering adjustable thermal span, level and emissivity settings to see more thermal detail where you need it the most; ideal for building professionals
- See through the Dark: When you need it, a powerful 300 lumen LED light is available at the touch of a button
- Extended Battery: Inspect more and charge less; the Reveal Pro features up to 4 hours of thermal imaging in normal mode
Last update on 2021-07-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Imaging Cameras Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Imaging Cameras? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Imaging Cameras, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Imaging Cameras on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Imaging Cameras. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Imaging Cameras?
- What will Imaging Cameras do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Imaging Cameras?
- What’s the difference between good Imaging Cameras and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Imaging Cameras?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Imaging Cameras. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Imaging Cameras available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Imaging Cameras is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Imaging Cameras buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Imaging Cameras.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Imaging Cameras has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Imaging Cameras?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Imaging Cameras?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Imaging Cameras?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Imaging Cameras in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Imaging Cameras are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Imaging Cameras might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.