- Blurring the traditional lines between roleplaying and card game experiences, Arkham Horror: The Card Game is a Living Card Game of Lovecraftian mystery, monsters and madness
- In the sleepy town of Arkham, Massachusetts, a small band of intrepid investigators seeks to uncover the nature of a sinister menace that threatens humanity
- Players assume the roles of unique investigators marked by specific strengths and weaknesses
- The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. The oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft"
- 1 to 2 Players (or up to four with two core sets) | Ages 14+ | 1 to 2 Hours Playing Time
- Horror 1 Retro Top Trumps is the entertaining card game loved for bringing all things ghoulish to life
- Discover who has the highest fear factor or if the Phantom of the Opera or the Two-Headed Monster has the most physical strength
- Play Top Trumps anytime, anywhere, with as many people as you like, or simply collect and admire the revived vintage packs
- Newly designed easy-to-carry plastic cassette case means there are no limits on gameplay
- Winner of the 2017 Toy Shop UK Independent Toy Awards
- 𝑩𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔:
- New Challenging Missions
- Strong Horror Storyline
- Super Animations with Realistic Sound Effects
- Meet New Horror Creature Siren Head
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Alfredo Garcia (Actor)
- Alfredo Garcia (Director)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- ★ Jack will listen to all your movements, but you can hide and deceive him, so he does not see you.
- ★ Move to different scenarios with the van and discover all its secrets.
- ★ Solve puzzles to rescue your neighbor from the clutches of this horrific enemy. Action is guaranteed!
- ★ Play in ghost, normal and hard mode! Can you complete them all?
- ★ Enjoy a horror game without bloody scenarios, suitable for all audiences!
- THIS IS AN EXPANSION TO THE ARKHAM HORROR CARD GAME: You will need the Arkham Horror: The Card Game core set in order to play with this expansion.
- A LIVING CARD GAME OF ELDRITCH MYSTERY: Something evil stirs in Arkham, and only you can stop it. Blurring the traditional lines between roleplaying and card game experiences, Arkham Horror: The Card Game...
- COOPERATIVE GAME: You and your friends become investigators within the quiet New England town of Arkham, Massachusetts. No matter what compels you or haunts you, you'll find both your strengths and...
- NEW CARDS AND SCENARIOS: Expansion includes 2 new scenarios, 5 new investigators and 59 new player cards (including a complete playset of each). Pursue new deck-building strategies and new styles of play....
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: These scary games are designed for 1 to 2 players (or up to 4 with 2 Core Sets) and are suitable for ages 14 and older. Average game time is approximately 1 to 2...
- Bring the excitement, intensity, and team spirit of an escape room to your living room
- Solve a series of riddles and puzzles to unlock and reveal new riddles
- The clock is ticking
- Co-operative card based game; no apps required
- Perfect for game nights and parties
- A fast-paced, deeply thematic, story-driven adventure game
- Inspired by the best-selling board game, Arkham Horror
- Dedicated Mystery decks and unique victory conditions for each Ancient One ensure a versatile and highly replayableexperience
- Ages 14 +
- 1-8 players
- An immersive story-driven board game experience for thrill seekers. Invited to play for life
- A thrilling and immersive experience full of surprises that will last the whole evening
- Role play as a team to solve the murders
- Includes interactive game content online.
- Step into a world of horror with Dead of Night, a small box expansion for Arkham Horror!
- In Dead of Night, investigators explore the facets of Arkham best left unseen in the light of day. Organized crime builds a strong foothold in the city, secret cults labor for a dark master, an alien moon...
- This expansion includes two all-new scenarios, new encounters for every location in Arkham, new monsters and anomalies, and four new investigators to face these fresh horrors, armed with new spells, items,...
- This is not a standalone set. A copy of Arkham Horror is required to play.
- English Version | Ages 14+ | 1 to 6 Players | 120 to 180 Min Playing Time
Last update on 2021-10-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Horror Games Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Horror Games? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Horror Games, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Horror Games on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Horror Games. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Horror Games?
- What will Horror Games do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Horror Games?
- What’s the difference between good Horror Games and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Horror Games?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Horror Games. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Horror Games available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Horror Games is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Horror Games buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Horror Games.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Horror Games has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Horror Games?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Horror Games?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Horror Games?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Horror Games in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Horror Games are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Horror Games might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.