- New version of the most famous guitar effects pedal of all time
- Input/output jacks: inst jack, amp jack, dc i/p jac
- Legendary wah-wah tone in a new sturdy design
- Battery life for continuous use approximately 100 hours with manganese battery
- An ac power connector is fitted to save on batteries and the outer case is coated with tough all-black finish
- Heavy die cast construction for years of reliability
- The original crybaby wah wah pedal that has been a standard in the world of music since its introduction in the late 1960's
- 100k ohm hot potz potentiometer that allows for that quick, abrupt wah sound
- Powered by the optional dunlop ecb-003 ac adapter and/or 9 volt battery(sold separately)
- Relied on by jimi hendrix, eric clapton, buddy guy, david gilmour, and many other greats.
- 100% Analog Volume/Wah 2 in 1 Pedal with a lightweight casing but yet truly Robust and Well-Built
- Active Volume Control can keep away from Impedance Mismatch Troubles
- Crybaby Style Vintage Wah Sound.
- Switch between Volume & Wah by the hidden Footswitch.
- Two LED light shows the working state of the pedal, indicating which mode the pedal is engaged with(NOT included power adapter).
- Analog circuit design, 2 functions in 1 pedal - active volume and Vintage Wah pedal.
- Active volune design for eliminating signal loss.
- The Wah response is based on the original Crybaby response.
- Made of hard plastic lightweight casing but very robust and well made.
- Two Led lights lead to easy operation, switch between two mods by footswitch. (come without power adapter)
- 【HIGH QUALITY】 Built with our high quality standard. The outer housing is coated with a robust, all-black finish, which makes the VOX Classic Wah-Wah the perfect choice for your pedal boat.
- 【GOOD TONE】 Vox's classic wah-wah guitar effects pedal DF2210 is based on the specifications of the original pedal developed by VOX in the 60s and offers guitarists the same legendary wah-wah tone in a...
- 【UNIQUE DESIGN】 On / off switch that can be operated with the foot. Active volume design to eliminate signal loss. Classic wah-wah effect.
- 【SUITABLE FOR】 Large selection for the optimal wah wah guitar effects. Ideal for band, DJ and guitar players.
- 【SERVICE GUARANTEE】 If you are dissatisfied with the goods, please contact us via "Order history → Contact seller" in the account service. We will respond within 24 hours after the working day.
- 100% Analog Envelope Filter/Auto Wah by Picking Dynamics
- Designed for both Guitar & Bass with Fast and Accurate Tracking
- Wide Range Funky Tone Shaping with 4 useful Knobs
- True Bypass Footswitch of Auto Wah Pedal keeps a clean Signal Path
- Guitar Bass Effects Pedal working with 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply(not included)
- No slip rubber floor grips.
- Battery included.
- Get a range of Wah tones.
- Wah pedal at a great price.
- Modified on / off switch & true bypass.
- The wah-wah effect is great for bass-driven music like funk.
- Full pedal control for 'fat' and 'think' Wah sounds
- Create talking, laughing and crying guitar tones with this high quality effects pedal
- Input / output jack sockets: Instrument jack, Amplifier jack
- Heavy-duty, anti-slip rubber pads
- Wah-wah pedal is an enhanced version of the most famous guitar effects pedal of all time
- Based on the specifications of the original pedal developed by vox
- Ac power capability and a buffered input jack
- Pedal's inductor has undergone a redesign to be closer in specification to the original vox wah inductors
- Input/output jacks: inst jack, amp jack, dc i/p jack
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control.
- Small size for better placement on the effector mounting plate
- The pedal shaft is designed with damping. When it is not stepped, it will stay at the specified angle
- The EXP-001 Pedal delivers precision response and smooth action in a durable cast aluminum housing. Rubber pedal for comfortable play and non-slip action
- The EXP-001 Pedal is compatible with any model or brand of effect that features a stand TRS expression input, such as TS MEGA, MIDI COMMANDER, Fractal AXE Fx2, KPA（Kemper profiling amps), ZOOM G1 G2 G3...
Last update on 2021-10-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Guitar Wah Wah Pedals Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Guitar Wah Wah Pedals? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Guitar Wah Wah Pedals, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Guitar Wah Wah Pedals on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Guitar Wah Wah Pedals. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Guitar Wah Wah Pedals?
- What will Guitar Wah Wah Pedals do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Guitar Wah Wah Pedals?
- What’s the difference between good Guitar Wah Wah Pedals and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Guitar Wah Wah Pedals?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Guitar Wah Wah Pedals. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Guitar Wah Wah Pedals available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Guitar Wah Wah Pedals is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Guitar Wah Wah Pedals buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Guitar Wah Wah Pedals.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Guitar Wah Wah Pedals has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Guitar Wah Wah Pedals?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Guitar Wah Wah Pedals?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Guitar Wah Wah Pedals?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Guitar Wah Wah Pedals in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Guitar Wah Wah Pedals are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Guitar Wah Wah Pedals might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.