- 58 high quality effects, 8 effects can be used simultaneously, including distortion, overdrive, compression, delay, reverb, wah-wah and more
- 56 type drums, 40 seconds phrase loop, 13 amp emulators,11 cabinet models, 72 presets (36 banks + 36 presets）
- Aux In Jack can be easily connected with CD MP3 headphone Mixer and more
- Includes: 3-band passive EQ and 6-band graphic EQ(120Hz, 250Hz, 750Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 6.4kHz)
- Large Color HD Screen (160 x128) and Powered by 6*AA Alkaline Batteries or AC Adapter (ACD-007A) For 8 Hours of Continuous Use
- Tone, leveland distortion knobs on face
- Super-tough construction
- Lets your true guitar tone shine
- Legendary distortion used by guitarists everywhere since 1978
- Classic tones for all types of music
- Ultimate digital multi-effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- 2Four-bit high-resolution stereo effects including flanger, chorus, phaser, delay, tremolo and pitch shifter
- Two additional parameter controls to adjust delay time, flanger rate, etc
- Blue status led for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on nine v battery or the behringer psu-sb dc power supply (not included)
- Heavy die cast construction for years of reliability
- The original crybaby wah wah pedal that has been a standard in the world of music since its introduction in the late 1960's
- 100k ohm hot potz potentiometer that allows for that quick, abrupt wah sound
- Powered by the optional dunlop ecb-003 ac adapter and/or 9 volt battery(sold separately)
- Relied on by jimi hendrix, eric clapton, buddy guy, david gilmour, and many other greats.
- Pure analog whole circuit delay, clear, plump and smooth new delay effect
- Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong. True bypass provide transparent tone
- LED indicator shows the working state
- Power Supply: 9V AC adapter (positive Tip)
- Note :Please make sure the the diameter for power plug using is 5.5, and the power for the adapter is OUT-DC 9V- 500mA 4.5W. The misusage for power adapter usually can lead to a loud buzzing sound.
- The Mooer Guitar Multi Effects Processor delivers the most authentic, modern, and rich tones.
- With easy operation and versatile function, it can definitely help you to get your own unique sound!
- This processor comes equipped with a huge LCD Display, 8 Effect Modules, 66 Effect Types, 80 Preset Patches and 80 User Patches, 6 assignable Expression Pedal Parameters, 23 Drive Sounds, 7 Amp Simulators,...
- Distortion is the heart of Rock N Roll, After careful modeling and testing, the 23 distortion sounds and 7 amp simulations are finally put into GE100, which can satisfy all your ambitions about distortion.
- We're A Mooer Authorized Reseller,you can get our worry-free 12-month warranty with the unique lable on the item.In addition this product provides two guitar picks for free, with random colors.
- ♬LONG MEMORY: This LEKATO guitar looper comes with 9 loops, and the single loop recording time reaching 10 minutes, total recording time up to 40 minutes, long memory function allows you play the music...
- ♬UNCOMPRESSED AUDIO: 48K/24bit sampling rate, lossless, uncompressed, professional tone quality, guitar effect pedal with high-quality sound and the Analog-Dry-Through design.
- ♬TUNER FUNCTION : Built-in high sensitivity tuning function. Continuous switching, will not cause discordant interruption between the phrase. Let you enjoy your own fun and colorful life.
- ♬ USB FOR UPLOAD AND DOWNLOAD: Loopers can Import/Export the music to/from PC easily with USB for uploading/downloading wav loop files, connecting external pedal, no need drive.
- ♬ EASY TO USE: Clear looping with unlimited overdubbing. Record, Undo/Redo, Stop and Erase are all accessed via different foot commands by one button. Single-knob operation sets loop playback volume.
- Crushing distortion
- Singing sustain with attitude
- Compact, rugged nano enclosure
- True bypass
- 9-volt battery included, Optional 9.6DC-200 power supply available
- 【Style-Type】Combining iconic vintage tube overdrive sound with wide dynamic range and flexible controls, this pedal gives you a wide tonal range from smooth whispers to searing leads.
- 【Easy Controls&Wide Flexibility 】features an easy-to-use three-knob tone control: LEVEL (output volume), TONE (brightness) and GAIN (overdrive amount) for using in different scenarios. Each knob gives...
- 【2-way Tone Switch 】offers a the 2-way selector for choosing from two sound types for satisfying different musicians: Hot: Providing a louder, tightened sound Warm: The classic TS overdrive sound...
- 【Mini Style】Small, light weight and exquisite.Enduring, light-weighted Aluminum alloy chassis .
- 【Power supply】DC 9V Adapter power supply. (plug polarity is positive on the barrel and negative in the center).(NOT INCLUDE)
- 7-Mode Effects: Room, Hall, Church, Spring, Plate, Studio and Mod.
- Digital circuit design, true bypass provide transparent tone.
- Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- LED indicator shows the working state.
- DC 9V Adapter power supply.(not included)
Last update on 2021-05-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Guitar Pedals Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Guitar Pedals? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Guitar Pedals, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Guitar Pedals on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Guitar Pedals. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Guitar Pedals?
- What will Guitar Pedals do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Guitar Pedals?
- What’s the difference between good Guitar Pedals and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Guitar Pedals?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Guitar Pedals. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Guitar Pedals available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Guitar Pedals is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Guitar Pedals buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Guitar Pedals.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Guitar Pedals has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Guitar Pedals?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Guitar Pedals?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Guitar Pedals?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Guitar Pedals in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Guitar Pedals are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Guitar Pedals might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.