- Device Design: The Samsung Galaxy A12 Smartphone combines streamlined design aesthetics with classic colours. With its refined curves, it makes it comfortable to hold and provides easy screen navigation
- HD+ Technology: expand your phone view with the 6.5-inch display1 that allows your everyday content to look sharp, crisp and clear
- Multi-Camera System: Upgrade your mobile photography with the Quad Camera and snap memorable moments in clear detail with the 48MP Main Camera
- Front Camera: With the Galaxy A12 8MP Front Camera and Live Focus, it's easy to snap stunning selfies that feature more of you and less background
- Defence-grade security: protects your mobile phone from the minute it’s turned on as it offers multi-layered security. It defends your most sensitive information from malware and malicious threats
- Mobile camera - 48 MP main camera, 2 MP depth camera, 8 MP ultra-wide camera, 2 MP Macro camera and 13 MP front facing camera
- Mobile screen - TFT LCD Infinity-O display, with 6.5 Inch screen, 720 x 1600 pixel resolution, 409 ppi pixel density and 16 million colour support
- Up to 512 GB of Micro SD card, expandable memory for photos, music and more
- Mobile battery - High performance 5000 mAh Lithium-ion battery with 15 W quick mobile charging function
- Smartphone with Android V10.0 Operating System
- Camera: capture the world as you see it, effortlessly crisp and clear photos with the powerful 48MP Rear Camera and its quad-camera system
- Design: designed to stand out and turn heads with an immersive Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display
- Battery: Giving you the freedom to go further
- Video: you can film super-smooth action, putting professional mobile video at your fingertips
- What's in the box: Samsung Galaxy A51 Prism Crush Black smartphone, UK charger, user manual, warranty card tray pin, earphones
- 48 MP Telephoto Camera; 40 MP Front Camera; 108 MP Wide Camera and a huge 100x Space Zoom to capture the world around you like never before
- 120 Hz 6.9 Inch Infinity-O Display: Experience every moment in full, edge-to-edge clarity
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G battery packs in 5,000 mAh to help you stay in charge throughout the day
- 12 GB RAM; Exynos 990 Processor and 128 GB storage with the capability of up to 1.5 TB; truly epic power for truly epic days
- Smartphone preloaded with the Android V10.0 operating system
- AMOLED Smartphone Screen Technology: a stunning 6.6” Infinity-U display to help you create the best content with its sharp, crisp and clear resolution
- Full HD Movie mode: say goodbye to lagging when video calling your mate and download a full HD movie at speeds that will simply blow your mind
- 5G Smartphone: a phenomenal download speed to give you extra smooth video calls and buffer-free streaming
- Mobile Phone Camera: 5MP Depth Camera allows you to isolate the subject and create a natural looking image
- 5,000mAh Battery and 128GB mobile phone storage: with its incredible battery storage and memory life, do the things that make you happy without worrying about running out of memory
- DISPLAY Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Size 5.8 inches, 82.6 cm2 (80.7% screen-to-body ratio), Resolution 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5: 9 ratio (296 ppi density)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI, Chipset Exynos 7884, CPU Octa-core (2x1.6 GHz & 6x1.35 GHz)
- Card slot microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot), Internal Storage: 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Camera: Capture the world as you see it, effortlessly crisp and clear photos with the powerful 48 MP Rear Camera and its quad-camera system
- Design: Designed to stand out and turn heads with an immersive Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display
- Battery: Giving you the freedom to go further
- Video: You can film super-smooth action, putting professional mobile video at your fingertips
- What's in the box: Samsung Galaxy A51 Haze Crush Silver smartphone, UK charger, user manual, warranty card tray pin, earphones
Last update on 2021-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Galaxy Phones Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Galaxy Phones? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Galaxy Phones, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Galaxy Phones on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Galaxy Phones. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Galaxy Phones?
- What will Galaxy Phones do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Galaxy Phones?
- What’s the difference between good Galaxy Phones and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Galaxy Phones?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Galaxy Phones. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Galaxy Phones available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Galaxy Phones is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Galaxy Phones buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Galaxy Phones.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Galaxy Phones has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Galaxy Phones?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Galaxy Phones?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Galaxy Phones?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Galaxy Phones in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Galaxy Phones are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Galaxy Phones might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.