- ✔【13 Pockets Expandable File Folder】Product size: 35x 27x 3.5cm/ 13.8x 10.6x 1.4 inches (L* W* H), Capacious expanding file folder can hold 400 A4 sheets.
- ✔【Compact Construction: Material】Polyester+ PP with cloth edge wrap. Waterproof and durable for long time use. Zipper closure makes file organization safer and convenient to carry as well.
- ✔【Easy Visibility】Our expanding file folder added a transparent window in front, through which you can clearly see the colorful rainbow tags at a glance without opening the folder.
- ✔【Additional Storage Pocket】 The front organizer pouch( size:33x 7cm) can store stationery stuffs, such as pens, pencils, ruler( Max 30cm) , eraser, tapes, paper clips, bookmarks, etc.
- ✔【With Color Sticky Labels】Each pockets can be labeled with customizable colorful stickers to classify thus quickly get access to your assorted documents.
- Multi-use lever arch file in peach for occasional office and archiving use, 7.5 cm wide spine, A4, will carry 500 (80 gsm) sheets
- Replaceable labels thanks to pocket on spine, replacement card labels available, Easyprint custom labels available on the LEITZ homepage
- Standard mechanism, rado slots keep binder closed and upright on shelf
- FSC certified, thumbhole for easy handling, durable and scratch resistant plastic cover and grey paper inside cover, metal corner protection
- Foolscap Popper Wallet with press-stud closure
- Pen holder cut-out under curved flap
- Large capacity popper wallet for up to 150 sheets
- Ideal for keeping papers tidy or for filing
- Pack of five transparent popper wallets
- Pack Includes: We offer 10 plastic wallets A4 in 5 assorted colours (clear, green, red, blue and yellow), 2 each; Aptly sized plastic folders, 33 x 23.5cm, slightly bigger than A4, gives ample storage...
- Premium Quality: Crafted from high quality plastic material, these A4 popper wallets resist to smudges, moisture, accidental rips and folds; Our durable document wallets can easily be reused and save money
- Classic Design: Aptly designed A4 plastic folders with snap button keep your documents secure while its clear plastic material lets you view the content without opening; Features small label pockets to...
- Easy to use: Sort your documents and prevent clutter using our folders with plastic pockets; Not only it makes filing products easier but also help in detecting out of placed information without wasting...
- Multitude Usage: Our folders help you keep documents organized at school, home, work and office; A perfect travel bag alternative to be used as document folder for office and business trips; Sturdy enough...
- Plastic on board lever arch file: Sturdy plastic over strong board for durability
- 70 mm spine with 56 mm capacity: Holds up to 560 sheets
- Strong lever arch file mechanism and a metal thumb hole for easy retrieval from a shelf
- Reversible spine label for easy identification of different presentations or projects
- Ideal for home and office use
- A4 ring binders
- Standard 2 O-ring mechanism
- Capacity: 25 mm
- Durable polypropylene covers pack of 10
- Plastic label holder on spine Assorted colours: 2 x Black, blue, red, green and yellow
- A4 (32x29 cm) in size
- Can hold A4 documents
- Metal reinforced finger pull and reinforced bottom edge. Label on the spine
- 80 mm spine and 80 mm rings
- PP Covering and FSC certified
- This A4 ring binder presentation folder is made of high quality PU leather
- A4 ring binder mechanism, 2 large internal pouches
- The display book folder comes with 40 plastic A4 pockets for conference documents
- Great for professionals and students alike, this portfolio book that is guaranteed to impress your tutors or clients
- Display Book Size: 32 x 25.5 x 3 cm, Weight: 840g
- A4 (24x32 cm) in size
- Can hold A4 documents
- Made from 0.3 mm Eco soft Polypropylene.
- 60 pockets or 120 viewing pages which are all grained and anti-glare
- The A4 display book / project folder is made of plastic, soft cover
- Each A4 presentation folder has 30 clear pockets
- Removable cover label for personalisation
- Protect your documents from dust and moisture, ideal for storing your paperwork
- Package contents: 6 x display books, (black, blue, purple, yellow,orange, pink)
Last update on 2021-05-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Folders Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Folders? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Folders, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Folders on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Folders. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Folders?
- What will Folders do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Folders?
- What’s the difference between good Folders and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Folders?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Folders. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Folders available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Folders is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Folders buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Folders.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Folders has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Folders?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Folders?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Folders?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Folders in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Folders are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Folders might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.